Bleach: Eve of Eternity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reason for My Delay

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Achreios

Plot Director
Plot Director
Achreios

Exp : 392
Weapon Skill : King
HSM : King
Reiatsu : King
Hakudo : King

Reason for My Delay Empty
PostSubject: Reason for My Delay   Reason for My Delay Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 6:20 pm

Hey everyone, I just wanted to clear the air surrounding my rather lack of participation and involvement in current staff and site matters. This past week and a half has been a rather difficult one for me. I was assigned an additional set of hours for work last week, this initially cut my time online by about an hour or two. This wasn't devastating, but it was enough to get on my nerves.

Then I found out I have to take a particularly difficult exam this week so studying has been what I have had to do the majority of my free time. Typically, this also doesn't bother me. For those who know me, I typically shift between homework and site work throughout the night.  This hindered me but it didn't disrupt my muse.  

Now for the actual muse killer. I was informed on Wednesday that my grandfather has been hospitalized in my states largest medical center. The mouth cancer he had been fighting effectively for the past 6 months has now aggressively spread to his throat, chocking him. The doctors are giving him roughly a week to several months depending on radiation, but it has now become terminal.

Needless to say, this has all but killed any desire for me to post. But, despite this I do intend to give my 100% on what I can do. My posts may be delayed, I may forget things that need doing, and I may even disappear completely ever other day.  But I promise my posts will remain on point and everything that needs doing will get done. Just please be patient with me until I can properly adjust to my current situation.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacheoe.rpg-board.net
Aoi Hirae

Aoi Hirae

Exp : 270
Weapon Skill : Master
HSM : Master
Reiatsu : Master
Hakudo : Untrained

PostSubject: Re: Reason for My Delay   Reason for My Delay Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 6:23 pm

We will be here when you return.
Back to top Go down
Vai'el

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Vai'el

Exp : 571
Weapon Skill : Expert
HSM : Master
Reiatsu : Master
Hakudo : Master

PostSubject: Re: Reason for My Delay   Reason for My Delay Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 11:03 am

No worries, Ach. Nobody could blame you.

You know Zanmato and myself though (your ever favorite mages and demon), we'll keep your spot nice and warm for your return =)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reason for My Delay   Reason for My Delay Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reason for My Delay

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1