Bleach: Eve of Eternity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Valintine vs Azrial [Winner: Azrial]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Achreios

Plot Director
Plot Director
Achreios

Exp : 392
Weapon Skill : King
HSM : King
Reiatsu : King
Hakudo : King

Valintine vs Azrial [Winner: Azrial] Empty
PostSubject: Valintine vs Azrial [Winner: Azrial]   Valintine vs Azrial [Winner: Azrial] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 2:04 am

Let the fighting commence!

Last edited by Achreios on Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://bleacheoe.rpg-board.net
Azrial

Azrial

Exp : 265
Weapon Skill : Master
HSM : Master
Reiatsu : Expert
Hakudo : Expert

PostSubject: Re: Valintine vs Azrial [Winner: Azrial]   Valintine vs Azrial [Winner: Azrial] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 10:05 pm

During the late hours in one of the many watery valleys in the Himalayas, Azrial rushed as quick as he could from the Soul Society hearing rumors of an equal challenge that may grant him that guaranteed satisfaction of for sure victory.

One of the main reasons he chose to show up was to face someone of the "Xtinction". Its only speculation if the name is legit but either way, there is going to be a very bloody battle shortly. Azrial considers it a worthy challenge based on thrill of the unknown.

"Hmm i wonder what this challenger would bring to the table. Never in a hundred years i would feel this excletrated for a worthy opponent! Here i come you sorry soul!"

After finally arriving at valley hours later Azrial stood there in the middle of the shallow creek, so shallow that the water only reaches his ankles, and waited patiently for the stranger to show up.

"Reap! Kazeshini"

Wasting no time to release his zanbakutu into shikai form, Azrial goes in a crouching stance sensing any reiatsu in his near vicinity, preparing for the bloodshed to start.
Back to top Go down
Valintine

Valintine

Exp : 244
Weapon Skill : Expert
Reiatsu : Master

PostSubject: Re: Valintine vs Azrial [Winner: Azrial]   Valintine vs Azrial [Winner: Azrial] Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 8:24 pm

Valintine had been dispatched to the area for business. It was always business. A plane appeared over the horizon and in no time it had passed by overhead. As he fell his bluetooth began to project ringing into his ear. He rolled his eyes and pressed the button. "Hello?...Yeah I'm kind of busy, hold on just a moment." He flipped over and began to pull on the soul of the wind to slow his descent. Eventually he came to a graceful landing on the ground about twenty meters away from the Shinigami. That must be who he was here to meet and or fight. Judging by his blade, the man had already released his weapon. Whether this was Shikai or Bankai...who knows, who cares. The human's crystal blue eyes flickered over the man's body, and the weapon. He made no attempt to hide this. Eventually he looked away and held his finger up signifying the man to hold on a moment.

"Hello? Yes. Thank you for waiting...No no, not busy at all. Or at least not too busy for you Ms. Mary...Oh yes, darling, I'm doing quiet well. Thank you for asking, how are you?"

The conversation continued for about five minutes. "Oh Ms. Mary, you slay me. Please never change, darling. You know you're my favorite client...Oh of course I don't say that to every client of mine. How could you even suggest such a horrid idea." He chuckled and circled his hand over a patch of land next to him. The soul of the earth rose up, and he shaped it into a crude looking chair. He sat down in it, and smiled at the Shinigami. He was aware of what he was doing, and he wanted the Shinigami to know at well. "Well, Ms. Mary, as much as I adore these chats, I must be going... -- he looked at the Shinigami as he spoke the next line, his eyes bore deeply into the other's-- "...there is no rest for the wicked." He pressed a button on his headset and hung up the call. Then, the white suit-clad man proceeded to sit there and stare at the Shinigami. He said nothing, he did nothing, he barely moved at all. The slight movement of his chest was all that signaled anyone he wasn't a statue.

This was Valintine the Fullbringer.
Back to top Go down
Azrial

Azrial

PostSubject: Re: Valintine vs Azrial [Winner: Azrial]   Valintine vs Azrial [Winner: Azrial] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 3:14 pm

Azrial stands there looking utterly impressed at the smug nature that this stranger is presenting. He thought to himself     "So is this the so called 'challenge' that i was promised? God almighty".

Azrial continues to stare at the stranger, reading his energy and somewhat recognizing it but not quite clear what he is in for yet. But hey its part of the thrill he thought.

"Hey you kind sir. What is your name? Just want to know before I carve it on your tombstone."

As Azrial is demonstrating that he is not impressed at the stranger's presence, He raises his right arm extending forward pointing at the stranger, and utters the words....
Move:

Suddenly a cloud of blue smoke appears from his hand, covering a 20 foot circular radius around both of them. Azrial attempts to mask his reiatsu while hiding in the smoke, waiting for the stranger to make his first move.

"Better to know thy prey, before pouncing"
Back to top Go down
Valintine

Valintine

Exp : 244

PostSubject: Re: Valintine vs Azrial [Winner: Azrial]   Valintine vs Azrial [Winner: Azrial] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 10:01 am

Valintine didnt answer the question. Knowledge is power. He wasn't in the business of handing power over to his opponents. Arching a brow at the smoke he began to manipulate the soul of the earth, pulling it up and separating a twenty foot slab of earth. Its brown soul moved through the air as if it were a liquid. He threw it into the smoke, and as it left his area of influence it became solid again.

abilities:
Back to top Go down
Azrial

Azrial

PostSubject: Re: Valintine vs Azrial [Winner: Azrial]   Valintine vs Azrial [Winner: Azrial] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 5:23 pm

As Azrial quickly analyzes the first move, he begins to suspects that this diversion of his may not work in the slightest. As a response to the strangers first tactic, Azrial quickly begins to gather the air around him and manipulate its components thus creating...

Abilities:

Azrial then attempts to jump backwards away from the radius from the smoke.

"Hmm he seems alot smarter than i gave him credit for. He didn't even fall for the cheap trick and knew exactly how to counter act me if i were to continue to stay within the radius of my smoke bomb. Gotta trend lightly."
Back to top Go down
Vai'el

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Vai'el

Exp : 571
Hakudo : Master

PostSubject: Re: Valintine vs Azrial [Winner: Azrial]   Valintine vs Azrial [Winner: Azrial] Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 11:17 am

Victory goes to Azrial. Cause I'm scrapping Valintine XD The more I think about it, the more I'm like "Eh..." and this fight would truly drag on forever with Valintine's abilities.

So you get a free pass, mate Good luck in the next round! I'll be watching 0.0
Back to top Go down
Azrial

Azrial

PostSubject: Re: Valintine vs Azrial [Winner: Azrial]   Valintine vs Azrial [Winner: Azrial] Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 11:10 pm

aww man!! i really wanted to test my self =p but i understand man. hopefully next time in the very near future ;D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Valintine vs Azrial [Winner: Azrial]   Valintine vs Azrial [Winner: Azrial] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Valintine vs Azrial [Winner: Azrial]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1