Bleach: Eve of Eternity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stress Relief [PRIVATE - Ask to join]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lanying Baozhai

Lanying Baozhai

Exp : 100
Weapon Skill : Master
HSM : Expert
Reiatsu : Untrained
Hakudo : Expert

Stress Relief [PRIVATE - Ask to join] Empty
PostSubject: Stress Relief [PRIVATE - Ask to join]   Stress Relief [PRIVATE - Ask to join] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 3:59 am

It had been a stressful day for Lanying, which wasn't exactly a bad thing. It meant things were returning to their normal ever day routine, which made the captain of the 11th division happy. Unlike most 11th division captains, Lanying liked peace more than wartime. It was a wonder she still kept her position with that way of life. However, kept it she has and she plans to continue in her position.

Because it was such a stressful day, she had decided to take a hike up to Sokyoku Hill, a place was often told about during her stay in the Maggot's Nest. It was a wonder she never ended up there herself. As she stood on the dust filled hilltop, she looked up at the massive execution weapon. She knew it's purpose, a tool of death, much like the way she is seen by most people. They were a lot alike, her and the Sokyoku.
Back to top Go down
Alastair

Alastair

Exp : 205
Weapon Skill : Expert
Reiatsu : Expert
Hakudo : Average

PostSubject: Re: Stress Relief [PRIVATE - Ask to join]   Stress Relief [PRIVATE - Ask to join] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 4:08 am

Today was Alastair’s off day rare as it was he did get them. He decided first to Sokyoku Hill. He would like to reintegrate the sights of the soul society in his head. As he reach the he had noticed the Captain of The 11th Division was already there. He was reluctant to approach her but he decide to do it regardless. He would walking to her right side announce his presence way before he reached her to save himself from being attacked, "Hello, Captain Kenpachi."

Alastair would enter a sort of defensive position but he made b it so that it wasn't obvious or he didn't act nervously.
Back to top Go down
Lanying Baozhai

Lanying Baozhai

PostSubject: Re: Stress Relief [PRIVATE - Ask to join]   Stress Relief [PRIVATE - Ask to join] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 4:22 am

She heard a voice to her right. A voice she was unfamiliar with. She didn't like meeting new people. But it was better than meeting a veteran captain who would know about her past, as they were all most likely informed of her 900 year stay in the Maggot's Nest. She would turn her head to the right and, seeing a young male in shinigami garb didn't surprise her. What did was that he had a lieutenant badge on his right arm. She didn't recognize the man and, not that she talked to what little friends she had either, pulled out a small notepad from her right sleeve, along with a pen. On the notepad would be the simple phrase of "Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Alastair

Alastair

PostSubject: Re: Stress Relief [PRIVATE - Ask to join]   Stress Relief [PRIVATE - Ask to join] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 4:33 am

Alastair wondered what the notebook was before answering her questions, "Alastair Knightfield, 1 Division Lieutenant." I believe this is our first time formally meeting. He extended he hand to shake hers. He would fold his other hand behind his back and bend forward and executing something of a bow or curtsy.
Back to top Go down
Lanying Baozhai

Lanying Baozhai

PostSubject: Re: Stress Relief [PRIVATE - Ask to join]   Stress Relief [PRIVATE - Ask to join] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 7:07 pm

Lanying would eye the stranger. In her many long years of being a shinigami, she had picked up the ability to be able to sense malice within someone just by the way they carry themselves. She could sense no malice from this man, so she reached her hand out to grab his and shake it.

After three shakes she pulled her hand back and start to write on her notepad again. On the notepad was a simple question. "What are you doing up here?"
Back to top Go down
Alastair

Alastair

PostSubject: Re: Stress Relief [PRIVATE - Ask to join]   Stress Relief [PRIVATE - Ask to join] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 7:16 pm

Alastair began to smile as their hands met it would be a slight pause in between her next question, "Today luckily was my off day. I decided to take a trip around the Seireitei and met new people and reintegrate myself with the environment. I felt so out of touch. What about you? After his own questions Alastair would dig in his Shihakushō pocket and pull out a piece of orange candy shaped like a rounded lollipop. He would shove it in his mouth letting the sugars to increase his brain activity.
Back to top Go down
Lanying Baozhai

Lanying Baozhai

PostSubject: Re: Stress Relief [PRIVATE - Ask to join]   Stress Relief [PRIVATE - Ask to join] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 7:40 pm

She kept her emotionless stare as she heard the lieutenant explain himself. Being a day off was a very good reason to come up here. Many shinigami came here to collect their thoughts. However, today was not a good day to be around Lanying. Despite her calm exterior, she was seething. Her division still had little to no seated officers and was still the most damaged from the war.

Pulling herself away from her inner thoughts she looked to the man as he pulled out a lollipop. She hadn't had one in a long time and fondly remembers their taste. She would ask for one, but it would be rude, so she instead pulled out her notepad to answer the male's question. "I'm here because it's my day off...Been stressful...Sokyoku calms me..."
Back to top Go down
Alastair

Alastair

PostSubject: Re: Stress Relief [PRIVATE - Ask to join]   Stress Relief [PRIVATE - Ask to join] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 8:06 pm

Alastair saw how the captain looked at his candy she tried so hard to resist the urge to ask for one but it was plastered on her face. Before responding to her statement he would dig into his pocket again this time pulling three pieces of candy from his pocket. Each piece a different color and flavor. The first was the orange lollipop and the flavor would obviously be... you guessed it, orange. The next would be a purple one this one would be grap. Lastly a red on this one was Alastair’s least favorite but he still enjoyed eating it, the strawberry one. He extended his hand to the captain, "Captain Baozhai if you want one be my guest. I certainly have more in the squad barracks." He would wait until she grabbed one until he responded to her statement, "Yes Sokyoku Hill, was certainly the first on my trip around the Seireitei I had to come. It is in the center of this beautiful place and is on full display. I am also glad to have the opportunity of meeting another Captain. "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stress Relief [PRIVATE - Ask to join]   Stress Relief [PRIVATE - Ask to join] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stress Relief [PRIVATE - Ask to join]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1