Bleach: Eve of Eternity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Forbidden Friendship (Private, Kazou and Tengen. Ask to Join)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tengen Ichigama

Tengen Ichigama

Exp : 270
Weapon Skill : Expert
HSM : Expert
Reiatsu : Expert
Hakudo : Expert

Forbidden Friendship (Private, Kazou and Tengen. Ask to Join) Empty
PostSubject: Forbidden Friendship (Private, Kazou and Tengen. Ask to Join)   Forbidden Friendship (Private, Kazou and Tengen. Ask to Join) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 12:06 am

Tengen was out on his normal visit to the real world. Here he could be whatever he wanted to be under a assumed alias. Todat his was visiting North American, Arizona to be exact. He traveled through the ruff desert conditions finding something to get into. He would quickly make his way to the Grand Canyon to let lose a bit without much detection. He would stretch his legs and loosen the muscles in his arms before holding up his hand to his face.

He would then wave his hand across his face activating his vizard mask, "Heheh its been a while since I have had some fresh air..." With that Tengen was off blazing through the Grand Canyon with his shunpo at topic speed. His spiritual pressure would most likely alert anyone in the ara but his altered personality while wearing his mask wouldn't care. So he continued to roam free as his spiritual pressure bounced off the wall of the canyon.

Last edited by Tengen Ichigama on Mon Mar 24, 2014 1:57 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kazou Ai Minoru

Kazou Ai Minoru

Exp : 349
Weapon Skill : Master
Reiatsu : Master
Hakudo : Untrained

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Friendship (Private, Kazou and Tengen. Ask to Join)   Forbidden Friendship (Private, Kazou and Tengen. Ask to Join) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 12:26 am

Having finally getting a day off from work he decided to go sight seeing in the world of the living he read recently one of his squad members were at the grand canyon just recent due to a hollow spotting. Kazou had always been interested in seeing it he remembered reading about it having a river, a river running through a canyon in a desert terrain some reason he found this poetic in a sense.

Getting ready he prepared a gigai and made haste to the world of the living once reaching the world of the living he switched into his gigai that was dressed rather comfortably then his usual wear. It was fashion in a white loose fitting t-shirt, occupied by a rather short pair of khaki shorts and sandals. The outfit hung well on Kazou slam boyish frame. Once getting adjusted in his gigai he made his way down to the river.

Reaching the river Kazou was amazed it was beautiful unlike the rough terrain above there was small patches of grass it looked like the whole river and riverside didn't belong here originally. Taking in the surrounding heat he decided to take off his scandals and step into the cool refreshing river the re-freshness made him let out a sigh. All of a sudden a spike of spiritual pressure rose up he couldn't figure out who's or want it was from since it was chaotically bounce around.
Back to top Go down
Tengen Ichigama

Tengen Ichigama

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Friendship (Private, Kazou and Tengen. Ask to Join)   Forbidden Friendship (Private, Kazou and Tengen. Ask to Join) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 12:47 am

While traversing the canyon Tengen noticed he had started to feel a little over heated. He had remembered in a article he had read that there was a river not to far off his current location. So that where he would head. Upon arrival he noticed that the water was crystal clear almost enough to see the bottom. He just knew he had to take a dip. He would start to undress first removing his Vizard mask. He would then remove his leather dress shoes and sweaty socks. Next would come his dull green trousers and and thin black belt leaving him in his plaid boxers. Lastly would come his tan long sleeve button up shirt and green tie leaving him with his white beater. He would then neatly fold his clothes placing them on a rock and then bolt toward the shore of the river. He would leap into the river causing a loud enough splash to alert anyone in the area. He would dive deep into the river letting the cool water cover his body both relaxing and soothing to his emotions.
Back to top Go down
Kazou Ai Minoru

Kazou Ai Minoru

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Friendship (Private, Kazou and Tengen. Ask to Join)   Forbidden Friendship (Private, Kazou and Tengen. Ask to Join) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 12:56 am

Now sensing the spiritual pressure closer to him Kazou would slip his sandals on and walked down the riverside getting closer to the spiritual pressure he had sense earlier. Once reaching the point he noticed a man in a the river it seemed as though he wasn't the only one who came up with the idea to take advantage of the river. Upon closer look Kazou walked closer to the man who at the moment had his back turned to him he then realized the man was bare clothed who was this man he thought to himself and wondered why he was in the condition of being so undressed. Like a fool it then dawned on him that he did so not to get his other clothes wet Kazou took a seat upon a rock facing the man and let out a small cough just to let his presence be known.
Back to top Go down
Tengen Ichigama

Tengen Ichigama

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Friendship (Private, Kazou and Tengen. Ask to Join)   Forbidden Friendship (Private, Kazou and Tengen. Ask to Join) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 1:07 am

Tengen while swimming under water made his way back to the shore of the river. He would hear the sound of a cough as he turn to face a man with blue hair, chilling blue eyes , and a small boyish frame, "Ehhh hello." He would let out a small chuckle as he lifted himself out the water back to tye land, "I am sorry sir I didn't know anyone was here did I bother you?" Tengen felt something about this man was different from a normal human but he chose not to act on his suspicions just yet. He made his way back to his clothing concealing his zanpakuto from the mans vision as he waited for his under clothing to dry. With this heat it wouldn't take long. He peered over to the man once more before taking a seat on a medium sized boulder next to his belongings.

Last edited by Tengen Ichigama on Mon Mar 24, 2014 2:00 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kazou Ai Minoru

Kazou Ai Minoru

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Friendship (Private, Kazou and Tengen. Ask to Join)   Forbidden Friendship (Private, Kazou and Tengen. Ask to Join) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 1:18 am

With a smile shook his head side to side in regards to the mans question. Trying to be loud enough to reach the man across the river "I wasn't bothered at all it looked rather refreshing if may say so" this was louder then his usual whisper which caught Kazou himself off guard. He needed to be calm and nice he didn't know who this man was and what he was he could register that the spiritual pressure the man was letting out was similar to that of a shinigami but not at the same time. Though he wouldn't be lying that to him swimming in the water looked refreshing Kazou was getting a little over heated and you could see this in his cheeks as they started to grow a rosy color. So to cool off a little he removed his sandals like earlier and sat them down on a rock and stuck his feet in the water. "Isn't this river so pretty?" he asked the man sitting across from him.
Back to top Go down
Tengen Ichigama

Tengen Ichigama

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Friendship (Private, Kazou and Tengen. Ask to Join)   Forbidden Friendship (Private, Kazou and Tengen. Ask to Join) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 1:32 am

Letting out a sigh of relief Tengen was haopy the man hadn't noticed his blade. He was also lucky the man hand seen his reckless acts early. But then suddenly a question ticked in his head. What would a normal human becuase doing inside a canyon river? This is what made him believe this man was of spiritual nature but which one. Tengen suppress his many thoughts momentarily as the man had asked about the water, "Yeah... I guess it is." His under clothing was almost dry just a few more minutes would do the trick, "So what brings you to the Grand Canyon?" He tried not to sound so suspicious.

Last edited by Tengen Ichigama on Mon Mar 24, 2014 2:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kazou Ai Minoru

Kazou Ai Minoru

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Friendship (Private, Kazou and Tengen. Ask to Join)   Forbidden Friendship (Private, Kazou and Tengen. Ask to Join) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 1:41 am

Kazou looked over and notice the man is tense yet still in his underwear looking at the mans underwear Kazou couldn't help but blush and chuckle while kicking his feet in the water.  The man was suspicious to Kazou but he didn't care all that much he never really had a relaxing one on one with someone like this before he couldn't help but be happy in a sense.  When he heard the man ask why he was there at the grand canyon the obvious he didn't think he needed to say it but I guess he really had no other choice seeing as how tense the other man was with a gently smile he answered calmly "just sightseeing obviously, how about you?" tilted his head waiting to hear the mans answer.
Back to top Go down
Tengen Ichigama

Tengen Ichigama

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Friendship (Private, Kazou and Tengen. Ask to Join)   Forbidden Friendship (Private, Kazou and Tengen. Ask to Join) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 1:53 am

He curled his toes and embarrassment as his face turned a redish hue. Thank god his under clothes were dry he felt uncomfortable infront of this man almost naked. Tengen started redressing himself pants first as that seemed to be the biggest distraction. Next were his socks and shoes as he decided to answer the mans question, "Just wanted to get out and go somewhere the average person wouldnt go but I guess I was wrong..." He would then lastly put on his shirt and tie once again fully dressed and back to a moderate temperature. He had noticed he left his blade out in the open by now the man surely would have seen it. Tengen would then pretend to tie his his shoe as his slyly slipped a rock into his hand. If this man was of spiritual nature surely he would be able to catch this small rock... without a moments notice Tengen would throw the rock with great force directly at his forehead. He would the back up to his sword incase the man decided to act differently then his desired reaction.
Back to top Go down
Kazou Ai Minoru

Kazou Ai Minoru

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Friendship (Private, Kazou and Tengen. Ask to Join)   Forbidden Friendship (Private, Kazou and Tengen. Ask to Join) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 2:11 am

Kazou saw the rock come quickly toward him with great force he could dodge this in a many different numbers of ways but he chose the simplest way and that was to quickly lay back onto his back compared to original sitting up position he easily dodge the rock as he watched it pass overhead of him. He let out a small sigh "was that really necessary" he sat back up and gave very sad eyes. "I was enjoying this what made you attack in such a manor, are you perhaps worried if I noticed your sword" tilting his head. He didn't wish to fight but if need be he would have to be forced to fight.
Back to top Go down
Tengen Ichigama

Tengen Ichigama

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Friendship (Private, Kazou and Tengen. Ask to Join)   Forbidden Friendship (Private, Kazou and Tengen. Ask to Join) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 2:26 am

Tengen grabbed his blade unsheathing it and pointing it forward towards this man, "Who are you? You can be human no normal human would be in the middle of this canyon. Tengen ignored the mans questions. He also increase the intensity of his b spiritual pressure to let him this man know he wasn't a push over. He would then walk sideways away from the river as to keep the man eyes peeled on him while he thought to himself, "I wont be able to use my mask for a while. I'll have to hold my ground if this gets shaky.
Back to top Go down
Kazou Ai Minoru

Kazou Ai Minoru

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Friendship (Private, Kazou and Tengen. Ask to Join)   Forbidden Friendship (Private, Kazou and Tengen. Ask to Join) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 2:39 am

Kazou looked at the man pointing his blade towards him with a sigh he leaped out of his gigai now back in his shinigami outfit.  The man seemed to be ignoring his questions which slightly irritated him.  He took his snowy white blade into his hand and started to lower his body temperature to the point the air around them started to drop it dropped to the point one could start to see their breathe.

His eyes dropped down to the ground and slowly asked "is this really necessary I really don't want to fight you."  He looked back up with a weak look as a sigh escaped from his mouth as he slowly but weakly not wanting to pointed his blade at the man.  Thinking about the mans question earlier asking who he was stating he couldn't be a normal human well he was right on that part the man should be able to tell he was a shinigami since the man asked who he was he weakly whispered "My name is  Kazou Ai Minoru, may I ask for your name?"
Back to top Go down
Tengen Ichigama

Tengen Ichigama

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Friendship (Private, Kazou and Tengen. Ask to Join)   Forbidden Friendship (Private, Kazou and Tengen. Ask to Join) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 8:47 am

"Tengen Ichigama." Tengen had heard this mans name somewhere before. He had tried to dig deep into his head to figure the origins but it would take a while although now he knew this man was of soul reaper origins. Typically Tengen would strike down any reaper without question but that was only around his boss. Honestly he felt no need to kill them if anything clear is name from his past and work out an treart with the Soul Society and the Kyoshinja but he knew that would never happen. Until then he would pose another question but this time lowering his blade as to avoid any unessacary fighting. He would then take his place on his boulder again more calm and collected as he posed his next question, "What do you want from me. Do have any idea who I am?
Back to top Go down
Kazou Ai Minoru

Kazou Ai Minoru

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Friendship (Private, Kazou and Tengen. Ask to Join)   Forbidden Friendship (Private, Kazou and Tengen. Ask to Join) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 10:47 pm

Kazou watched as the man saying his name was Tengen Ichigama lower his blade then retreating back to his boulder, feeling a wave of calmness coming from Tengen he decided it be best to show the respect and retreat back to his gigai. Once in his gigai he looked up at the man, he had asked Kazou a question in regards wanting to know what Kazou wanted from and if he had any idea who he was. The name Tengen Ichigama did ring a slight bell in his head but he thought that maybe Tengen Ichigama might have been before his time.

"Sorry I don't know what you could possibly be thinking, I don't want anything from you. Like before I told you I am here sightseeing. And in regards to who you are I am sorry I don't know might you be willing to tell me?"
Back to top Go down
Tengen Ichigama

Tengen Ichigama

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Friendship (Private, Kazou and Tengen. Ask to Join)   Forbidden Friendship (Private, Kazou and Tengen. Ask to Join) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 11:03 pm

Tengen shifted his weight on the boulder before relaxing and thinking deeply, "Good... He doesnt remember the events with my father. It would be best that he doesn't. He peered straight into his icy cold eyes with his own bold heated ones, "I am a Council Member of the Kyoshinja... To be specific Councilman of Life."He twirled his leg around the boulder while placing his hands behind his head. Blowing his bangs from his hair out of his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kazou Ai Minoru

Kazou Ai Minoru

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Friendship (Private, Kazou and Tengen. Ask to Join)   Forbidden Friendship (Private, Kazou and Tengen. Ask to Join) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 12:56 pm

"Well its nice to meet you councilman of life" he said to Tengen with a smile upon his face. The heat of the area was starting to get to Kazou, he was usually fine with cold weather never warm weather. On a rash decision Kazou stood up and stretched out and decided maybe he would go for a dip since he had already took off his sandals he loosened his shorts button and decided to kick them off, then slid off his slightly over sized shirt once removing it you could see Kazou's very slender frame. He looked at Tengen as his face turned red and jumped into the river.
Back to top Go down
Tengen Ichigama

Tengen Ichigama

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Friendship (Private, Kazou and Tengen. Ask to Join)   Forbidden Friendship (Private, Kazou and Tengen. Ask to Join) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 4:31 pm

Tengen laughed then followed along with him why would he sit her in the hot bakimg sun. He took off his clothes once again but grab his zanpakuto slinging it over his back keeping attach to his body with a string. He would then dive into the water. He swam similar to a wolf or dog of some sorts. The chased at Kazou deciding to play a small joke on him. He deicded to sneak up on him from below and pull him downwards. He would sneak behind him reaching for his foot.
Back to top Go down
Kazou Ai Minoru

Kazou Ai Minoru

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Friendship (Private, Kazou and Tengen. Ask to Join)   Forbidden Friendship (Private, Kazou and Tengen. Ask to Join) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 3:21 pm

Kazou suddenly fells something pull at his foot and within a moment is pulled down underwater. Once under he turned to see what had pulled him down and to his surprise it was Tengen who was tugging his foot. Completely surprised he wondered when he had decided to get back in the water Kazou must have been to busy cooling off to even realize Tengen had gotten back in the water. Seconds later Kazou returned to the surface coughing as he was pulled in so suddenly he forgot to take breathe. He turned to Tengen with a very cold look and stared at him without saying a word.
Back to top Go down
Tengen Ichigama

Tengen Ichigama

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Friendship (Private, Kazou and Tengen. Ask to Join)   Forbidden Friendship (Private, Kazou and Tengen. Ask to Join) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 10:41 pm

Tengen swam to the surface with a face of complete amusement. He bursted out in laughter when he saw Kazou's face, "I am sorry. It was then perfect opportunity you were open. I couldn't resist." He swam to the shore again but not getting out. He stared under the water looking at several fish getting slightly hungry. He looked over to Kazou once again as he splashed water onto his face, "Would you like some fish? I cook them just right it tastes better when you use a reishi made flame."
Back to top Go down
Kazou Ai Minoru

Kazou Ai Minoru

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Friendship (Private, Kazou and Tengen. Ask to Join)   Forbidden Friendship (Private, Kazou and Tengen. Ask to Join) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 10:48 pm

Kazou smiles weakly as to seem like the joke was okay though he was scared for a moment he knew better then to say such a thing. Staying in the same spot he watched as Tengen swam closer to the shore, Kazou couldn't help but to swim over to him, at that moment Tengen splashed at him and return Kazou splashed Tengen in the face. When Tengen mentioned the fish Kazou thought for a moment and realized he was hungry "Fish sounds really good" Kazou looks up and smiles sweetly towards Tengen.
Back to top Go down
Tengen Ichigama

Tengen Ichigama

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Friendship (Private, Kazou and Tengen. Ask to Join)   Forbidden Friendship (Private, Kazou and Tengen. Ask to Join) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 11:23 pm

Tengen would dive underwater unsheathed his sword. Swimming swiftly underwater he would chase the fishes aiming his sword to pierce through them and stack them upon his blade until he managed to gather six. The last one was rather speedy one. Funny enough Tengen was able to match his speed both of them making slick turns and rather drastic turns to catch this fish. Once caught he swam to the surface gasping for air but not really at the same time. He wonder where he could get fire wood, "Here hold this I going to get some fire wood." It was not often he let someone hold his blade be he trusted Kazou although their race were meant to be mortal enemies. As he took the blade he leaped from out water and disappeared using his shunpo to go to close area nearby where their was great firewood perfect for cooking fish. He would grab ample firewood and a large stick to cook the fish because he didnt want his blade burn in anyway. He would rush back placing the wood in a circular pattern then igniting the firewood with a cero of his small but efficient. The flame of the wood would speard gaining some height. He would toss the stick to Kazou, "Lets get started"
Back to top Go down
Kazou Ai Minoru

Kazou Ai Minoru

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Friendship (Private, Kazou and Tengen. Ask to Join)   Forbidden Friendship (Private, Kazou and Tengen. Ask to Join) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 11:41 pm

He watched as Tengen dove under the wonder moments later he reemerged with fish stabbed together using his sword. He nodded in understanding when Tengen handed him his sword, he smiled as Tengen darted off to get firewood. He looked down at Tengen's blade, by the time he looked up Tengen hand returned. He watched as Tengen started the fire, he reached and caught the wood. He starts heading out of the water by the time he got to the shore near Tengen he noticed that his underwear was sliding off slowly. Holding the blade in one hand and the wood in the other he couldn't pull up his embarrassed and in hoping his underwear doesn't fall off showing anymore of himself to Tengen he stood still. "um could you help take your sword back?" he asked blushing red and with a stutter.
Back to top Go down
Tengen Ichigama

Tengen Ichigama

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Friendship (Private, Kazou and Tengen. Ask to Join)   Forbidden Friendship (Private, Kazou and Tengen. Ask to Join) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 12:12 am

Tengen laughed as Kazou had his small predicament. He grabbed his blade allowing Kazou time to get his underwear together, "Having some issues I see. A pretty big one" He would laugh again then wait until he got out of the water to pass him the fish. His body glimmering in the sun still unclothed as far his underwear. He didn't mind being unclothed infront of him he felt relaxed and comfortable which was unusual infront of a shinigami since the incident.
Back to top Go down
Kazou Ai Minoru

Kazou Ai Minoru

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Friendship (Private, Kazou and Tengen. Ask to Join)   Forbidden Friendship (Private, Kazou and Tengen. Ask to Join) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 11:18 am

Blushing ever so more as he hears Tengen laugh at him, when he got over to him and taking his blade. Kazou's free hand now reached down and pulled up his underwear embarrassed still he walked over to the fire. Now getting out of the water instead of being hot he was now kinda cold and need some warmth of the fire upon his bare flesh. Looking at Tengen he eyed his fit body before asking "So what do we do now Tengen sir" his eyes looked down at the wood Tengen brought.
Back to top Go down
Tengen Ichigama

Tengen Ichigama

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Friendship (Private, Kazou and Tengen. Ask to Join)   Forbidden Friendship (Private, Kazou and Tengen. Ask to Join) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 3:50 pm

Tengen walked over to Kazou, "Here take and pick it on the stick them we can start cooking them.He would remove the fish from his blade hand them to Kazou. As he did they he would check the fire making sure it was burning right. Tengen would then walk back over to the cool river as he place his sword into the water, "Fish sure do leave a mess a nasty one." He would then start scrubbing his blade crouched down at the shore of the river. Surprisingly he was dry although he just got out of the river not long ago.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Friendship (Private, Kazou and Tengen. Ask to Join)   Forbidden Friendship (Private, Kazou and Tengen. Ask to Join) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forbidden Friendship (Private, Kazou and Tengen. Ask to Join)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1