Bleach: Eve of Eternity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Mod

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vai'el

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Vai'el

Exp : 571
Weapon Skill : Expert
HSM : Master
Reiatsu : Master
Hakudo : Master

New Mod Empty
PostSubject: New Mod   New Mod Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 10:13 am

Hey guys, so the vast majority of you already know me. You know I'm on several times a day (whether I'm in the box or not is irrelevant), and some of you know that I'm readily available by PM (seriously guys, if you ever need me just PM me. I get the email notification on my phone and 8/10 times I'm able to respond immediately). I'm pleased that Ach and Xion saw fit to make me a mod. Ach is already aware (though time may have dulled his memory) of my moderation style and such. I thought I'd just make a quick post so you guys know what you can expect from me.

Yes, I am a creation mod here. Meaning I will be overseeing your characters, weapons, inventions, new kido, etc etc etc. That being said, I DO NOT hold more power here than Xion. So please don't argue with him (and sure as hell not Ach) saying "Well Vai said it was okay." I, of course, will talk with them if there is a disagreement to see what we can do about getting something between what you want and what is fair, but in the event that I'm not around or unreachable to do so...it's best just to nod and move on. After a decade of RPing, I have learned one rule that stands true in character creation; a nerf in the beginning is just a chance to be broken by the end. That being said, I have been a mod, admin, webmaster and co-owner. So I know how to do my assigned duties. If you feel that I have passed judgement and am being unreasonable or unfair, or maybe you just are unsure of my line of thought, please tell me. I don't want you to feel like my word is law, although there will be times that I will just absolutely not budge, and that you can't bring something up. I'm a big fan of compromise. I want you to have everything you want, but it just needs to be within reason of the site.

I have run 3 or 4 different sites (all of them Bleach), been an admin on 3 sites, and a staff member in one way, shape, or form on just about every RP site I've been on. So you are getting an experienced staff member here. You are also getting someone who can lend you a hand if you're stuck. Maybe you're in a fight and you're unsure of something. Feel free to reach out to me. RP Fights are one of my favorite things. I'm not going to write your post for you, but I'll be happy to offer a suggestion or two.

So, what can you expect from me grading your creations? I will apologize now. I like seeing detail, and I know what Ach wants as well. So yes. There will be A LOT of questions, I will ask for cooldowns to be increased (or maybe even decreased), prep time changes, duration changes. I will ask for details in history, or question inaccuracies in personality in comparison to history. It doesn't make sense to write three paragraphs on how your character is a doom and gloom type, but in his history not a single awful thing happens and he is happy all the time. I won't accept that. Keep it consistent. I go through things with a fine comb. That being said I will be as quick as possible with a response, but sometimes I'll reread it to make sure I caught everything I needed to the first time around. Then I might see another thing, then another, etc etc. It happens, but I'll always be sure to give you changes or address problems in as big a bunch as I can so that we can move on quickly and you can get to killing. Again, however, if you feel I have cheated you SPEAK UP. I can't help you if you just sit there in a corner and silently accept what I say. If you don't wanna say it in the box, that's fine! PM me.

Hopefully that helps you guys so you know what to expect from me here as your Creations Mod.

P.S. I'm not responsible for any other part of the site. If I'm the only one around, feel free to direct RP problems to me (and certainly alert me to OOC problems) and I will handle them to the best of my ability until they are resolved or Xion and or Ach gets online.

Ta!
Back to top Go down

New Mod

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Eve of Eternity :: Social :: Greetings and Leavings-