Bleach: Eve of Eternity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Training for the Fraccion [PRIVATE: Akio Vanitas]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Akio

Akio

Exp : 500
Weapon Skill : Untrained
HSM : Untrained
Reiatsu : Expert
Hakudo : Average

Training for the Fraccion [PRIVATE: Akio Vanitas] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training for the Fraccion [PRIVATE: Akio Vanitas]   Training for the Fraccion [PRIVATE: Akio Vanitas] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 6:25 pm

The moment the Primera caught the chakram, the tide had shifted. Not by much, but things had changed a bit for Akio, not expecting the Primera to hold what is his Fraccion’s weapon. The Primera rushing towards Akio was of no surprise however. As the Primera slammed his foot firmly on the chain, Akio released a bit more of the chain from his arm and watched as the Primera slammed his blade down aiming towards Akio’s left shoulder. Akio shifted his body to the right to dodge the blade entirely and would run the access chain that was now hanging a bit more down due to Akio loosening it from his arm under the blade and wrapped it around to prevent the Primera from moving his blade until the chain was released from his foot.

Akio looked quickly to his chakram and saw that it could still be used against him, but not by much since the Primera would only have to swing with it. Throwing it would serve no purpose since it would not go too far and would only cause Akio to move farther away from the Primera. Akio prepared his free hand to grab the chakram at any point in time it would be swung at him. But for now Akio would reach his knee up with as much force he could muster to attempt to slam it into the Primera’s stomach or ribcage, somewhere in that general vicinity. He would have to go into Resurreccion once he regained his chakram. This fight would not end and only exhaust either parties Ceros and a fair amount of the Primera’s Sonido. Plus, Akio has been itching to try out his Resurreccion for some time and would either want the Primera to kick things off with it, or Akio would.

“Looks like we’re kind of stuck, eh? Once I get my chakram back I will go into Resurreccion, okay?” Akio spoke with a grand smile across his face, but speaking in an almost whisper, but with complete excitement in the tone. The Primera would either be impressed with the Resurreccion and its moves, or would have something to completely combat it. Either way, Akio had to know where he stood in regards to his leader, if he was truly worthy or able to protect the Primera, be him ever in trouble. Akio had to prove his worth he had to grow in power. Someone was to be hit soon and Akio felt that one wrong move could mean a grand injury. To prevent this from happening to him would be quite a feat indeed, especially since his first attempt to fight the Primera as a Vasto Lorde was fruitless.

If the Primera had combated his leg with some guard, Akio would reach his second foot up to the Primera’s chest and fire a bala. This gave Akio a slight upper hand, being in close combat, because Akio would attempt to stop the opponent’s attacks at every turn he could by wrapping his chains around them. Even if they were to stop the chain’s reach a bit, like how the Primera was doing, Akio could release more of his chain to continue his chaining antics. Akio would await the Primera’s next move.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Zeil

Character Moderator
Character Moderator
Gabriel Zeil

Exp : 982
Weapon Skill : Expert
HSM : Expert
Reiatsu : Master
Hakudo : Expert

PostSubject: Re: Training for the Fraccion [PRIVATE: Akio Vanitas]   Training for the Fraccion [PRIVATE: Akio Vanitas] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 7:47 pm

The instant the leg came up he punched down with the chakram, using the flat sides of it to gain more of an area in his strike. The sad thing about this close combat was the fact that the other couldn't dodge as well as he would like to. From their positions they were both at a stalemate in doing much other than strike, and Gabriel's smile grew with the notion that the couldn't do much. The index finger pointed to the others chest as a fully charged cero would fire instantly. The distance between the two would make dodging damn near impossible for his fraccion, but he did hope he found a way to lessen the damage.

Regardless of what happened in these moments, Gabriel would return the chakram to Akio after. He was curious to see just what this mans ressureccion could do, and he wanted to know if it would be able to protect him. The fact that he was firing cero's at point blank range meant he intended to do significant damage to the other, and he used the close proximity as a means to do so. That was a key part in firing his cero's, for what would the point be if there isn't a great chance of hitting. Firing a cero should be done when the odds are highly in your favor of hitting and doing at least minor damage. Everything about him was based on the fact that each strike would either hit, or leave an opening to hit. Missing was considered a loss, and so far he had only hit the other twice.

Granted Akio had only hit him once, with a bala, it wasn't all that bad. The fighting skills were there, they were good, and the instinctual factors were also there. The only thing left was to teach him how to fight to make almost every strike hit. True there would be many a times when the strike will be countered, but if he could teach Akio how to follow up with something even better that has more chance to hit, they might get somewhere. It was about complimenting once attacks with something after, keeping the tide of battle in your favor. If you couldn't set the pace of the battle, you have to work around the pace your opponent sets for you, and their techniques and fighting styles. This was one thing that he had to instill in the other as quickly as possible. Since there wasn't much to do but train, he would train the other on how to combat his own fighting style. True it was reckless, it was dangerous, but it was also precise and deadly. The strikes he did land were powerful and painful, those strike matter the most. Taking minor damage is fine as long as you can escape greater destruction, but if you can escape damage all together and get in a strike, you have the upper hand. The dodging capabilities for Akio gave him the skills needed to maximize his potential in this, and Gabriel would help unlock such things for the fraccion.

Moves Used:

Augmentations:
Back to top Go down
Akio

Akio

PostSubject: Re: Training for the Fraccion [PRIVATE: Akio Vanitas]   Training for the Fraccion [PRIVATE: Akio Vanitas] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 8:43 pm

Akio was forced to let the flat of his chakram fall onto his leg, forcing it back down. The cero the Primera was about to fire would not fly with Akio, and with the index finger pointed at him, Akio would shove his free hand to push the Primera’s hand out of the way, which would cause the cero to fire to the right of Akio’s stomach, though it looked as if it was heading in the direction of Las Noches, it was slightly off, aiming a bit to the left of the structure. “I don’t think that would be a good place to hit! Fera would throw a hissy fit!” Akio rhymed, looking back at the structure for a split second, and then returning his attention to the Primera.

Akio looked at the Primera, unsure of how to proceed. A bala would do nothing at this point but leave him open for an attack. If the Primera swung with the chakram again, Akio would grab the handle and release his Resurreccion. If the Primera fired a cero, he would continue to shove the hand out of the way to avoid damage. If the Primera were to kick, Akio would block with one of his own. “How about this, since we can’t move? You hand me my blade and we release each other so I can get in the groove?” Akio stared at the Espada, occasionally looking back down at his chakram. Akio was unsure of how to proceed until his chakram was returned soon.

“Let me ask another thing! How did you get caught up in this fighting? Why is it that you fight? You were in that war, right? I saw it towards the end! But of course I didn’t join because I didn’t have a friend! I knew it would be the death of me if I intervened! Ya know what I mean?” Akio continued to rap his lyrical rhythm, “Ya know I have to ask what happened out there! I mean, you were probably tearin throats without a care! If I can learn to keep up with you, how do you think I would do?” Akio asked in a lyrical fashion, able to keep his composure doing so with a smile across his face.

Akio wanted to learn a bit more about the Primera, knowing how he survived the war would help a great deal. Who he fought and how he was able to survive such a long battle. The war really interested Akio because of all of the fighting that had gone on and why it prevented Akio from entering. He knew himself that he was just afraid to die then, but with this training, fear would no longer be an issue. He would always rely on his instinct and skill, regardless of what he is taught. But amplifying his abilities would assist his instinctive nature and his ability to fight at a better pace and one day he could possibly go on par with the Primera that stood before him.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Zeil

Character Moderator
Character Moderator
Gabriel Zeil

PostSubject: Re: Training for the Fraccion [PRIVATE: Akio Vanitas]   Training for the Fraccion [PRIVATE: Akio Vanitas] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 12:21 am

Gabriel's foot would come off the chain, losening it enough for him to free his blade from the restricting chains. From that he would let go of the chakram and step back, his blade resting against the sands. He had placed both palms on the hilt, using the zanpakuto as a sort of cane as he watched the other. His gaze unending in its pursuit to see this mans ressureccion. His legs had parted at shoulder length, and his body was relaxed. He had given his fraccion the opportunity to impress him, and if he was impressed enough he would grace Akio with his own ressureccion. Although he did speak, and when he did he got that distant look again, remembering the war as if he were still taking part in it now.

"I was a monster in the war, I probably ended the lives of dozens of shinigami every day. It was not something anybody enjoyed, nor is it something that I ever wish to partake in again. The Primera in that war is not the one standing before you, I had been changed by my experiences in the war. My survival was based solely on the decision of Ayane, if not for her I would have bled out in the ruins of Las Nochas long ago. But it is for that very same reason that I am looked down upon by some, because I was helped by somebody of a weaker calibur.  As an Espada it was my job to protect my home and my comrades, but I had been defeated in battle and that meant I was a failure."

There was a moment of silence as something akin to sadness could be seen in his eyes, his jaw tightening ever so slightly as he continued.
"I enjoy fighting, it is the one thing that keeps me sane enough to be Primera. I do not however, enjoy killing for reasons that should never exist in the first place. We were hunted from the beginning of time by the shinigami, simply because we eat souls. Simply because we are a threat to them for our power and our dietary habits, we should be hunted down and exterminated. I did not enjoy that war as much as they say I did. I couldn't stand the idea of killing innocents because they had been ordered to kill me. The fear alone from them was enough to make me loath my part in that war, not considering their screams or their hatred..." His grip on the hilt had tightened, and for once in a long time he looked a bit older than he appeared. He carried the pressence of a man with a millenia of wisdom and power, and many a years of regret from a war that should never have happened.

With a sigh, he looked to his fraccion, a smile on his face.
"Now then, show me this ressureccion that you wish to try out so much. Let us see how strong you are, and what it is you can do in battle at full power."
Back to top Go down
Akio

Akio

PostSubject: Re: Training for the Fraccion [PRIVATE: Akio Vanitas]   Training for the Fraccion [PRIVATE: Akio Vanitas] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 1:19 am

Akio tilted his head in what appeared to be confusion, but Akio did understand all of what the Primera meant. Akio grabbed a hold of his chakram and shifted his head back to an upright position and had a more determined look in his eyes at this point. A smile was hardly ever gone from Akio’s face, but at this moment it had shifted. The smile seemed to fade drastically and become a facial expression that would refuse to be happy at any costs. Akio stared at the Primera. “Ya, know? Fighting alongside one as strong as you is somewhat of a goal of mine. Except, I want to be the one to shine. Well, it’s time for the show… Estallar, alas de acero!” Akio exclaimed loudly as he raised the chakram in his right hand until the handle crossed his vision with the Primera.

The chain seemed to dissolve and mold itself over Akio as well as the chakram. Steel plating had folded over Akio’s being forming a shape of a Wyvern. His wings that are spread across his arms are made up of serrated blades which give the impression that this Wyvern’s wings have been worn down either by deterioration or battle. His chest plate stretches from the base of his neck down and under his crotch and stretches out ten feet, to represent a tail which is split into three at the end, with each tip holding a chakram that looks exactly like his unreleased Zanpakuto. His kneecaps are covered by two steel spiked knee guards and his footwear is replaced by claw-like feet, similar to a Wyverns. Finally, his head becomes that of a Wyvern’s, just steel colored and appeared to be a bit worn as well; showing small scratches here and there around the head.

As difficult as it was, anyone could tell Akio was smiling underneath his armor. Akio took flight to stare down at the Primera. “I hope I can put up more of a fight here and now, Primera! At this moment, I ain’t afraid of ya! You could still probably kick my ass! But this time, I will last!” Akio exclaimed with his rhymes. Akio would send out a flaming chakram from his mouth, hurling towards the Primera’s stomach, using the chain connected to it as a tongue to maneuver the flames to his will. Akio knew that his moves were never shown before to the Primera, but now would be the time to make the impression that he isn’t helpless without the Primera.

Akio wasn’t sure if the Primera would attempt to dodge or not. If the Primera attempted to block, the Primera would learn that the flames are intangible and cannot be blocked, but are instead just strong flames. If the Primera would Sonido behind Akio, he would be met with Akio’s three chakrams ready to strike at any moment. And if the Primera were to attempt to get close, Akio could fight with his bladed wings that were sure to do damage and still use his flaming tongue to injure his opponent. Akio knew this form very well and was ready to strike with everything he had in his arsenal, even his techniques that could severely burn the Primera.

Moves Used:
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Zeil

Character Moderator
Character Moderator
Gabriel Zeil

PostSubject: Re: Training for the Fraccion [PRIVATE: Akio Vanitas]   Training for the Fraccion [PRIVATE: Akio Vanitas] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 1:44 am

The smile that grew from the Primera would be punctuated by one of his hand falling to his side, the other coming back from his blade, catching the hilt sideways as he jumped to avoid the flaming chakram. Testing it's durability, Gabriel dragged his blade through it, finding it to be make of pure flames. This alone was enough to make this ressurection dangerous, and by the appearance of the armor and tails on the other, he knew it wasn't going to be easy to get hits in. Although he stood above the area where the chakram wanted to him, and he was moving fast.
"Sumergir Sombra." From the moment it left his lips, his blade vanished, and what replaced it for the moment when it did was something most found horrifying. He stood completely covered in a black bodysuit, with eight coffins resting behind him. The mask fragment that was once just under his jaw now covered were his face was, a set of jaws sharp and deadly. The blade reappeared in his left hand, serratedand without hilt guard. The coffins would shoot out in every direction as he got closer, darkness seeping from them and closing in on the two of them as he got close enough to strike the other. It would rob his fraccion of his sight, and of his ability to sense him via reiatsu.

There was a time for simplicity, and there was a time for complexity. This was one for complexity, seeing as the other was now prey within his darkness, and everything else didn't matter. Within his domain of darkness, he was ruler, striking from every angle to slaughter his opponents in mere moments. Swinging his blade diagonally, Gabriel aimed to test the strength of this metal, and with it on, he could use the edge of his blade. Not only did this make his strikes more precise, they added a level of power and destruction he had been unable to tap into without it. This strike, if contact was make, would send the other a good dozen or so feet back, the edge of his blade coated in reiatsu in order to sharpen it. He was prepared to dodge if Akio countered, by with the sudden change, they wouldn't be much of any way for him to know where or when the strikes would occur. Everything about his ressureccion was taking advantage of the surprise and fear the opponent had when confronted with the dilemma. From this he would gather every bit of info needed while striking them down, watching from within his darkness.

His movements were silent, he didn't dare breathe, everything he did was made so that detecting him would be near impossible. It was a rather dirty way of fighting, but he didn't care much for any sort of morals or codes of battle. He would use any means necessary to win, and his ressureccion provided just that. It was something of a spectacle to have the sense of sight taken away, but that was a distant second when somebodies sensory skills were taken as well. For anybody on his level of reiatsu, they wouldn't have it completely taken, but for anybody even a level lower, it would be like losing ones ability to feel. Take away the two key factors of battle, suddenly at that, and you gain a level of advantage most only dream about.

Moves Used:
Back to top Go down
Akio

Akio

PostSubject: Re: Training for the Fraccion [PRIVATE: Akio Vanitas]   Training for the Fraccion [PRIVATE: Akio Vanitas] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 2:18 am

As the Primera gathered closer with his awe inspiring Resurreccion, Akio felt his senses leave him. No Sight and no way of sensing his opponents Reiatsu. This definitely crippled Akio in many ways. He would be unable to escape this with the Primera being far faster than him, but that didn’t mean Akio would give up here. That would be a disappointing end to the training session. Akio landed firmly on the ground and heard the sand beneath him. This would help, knowing that Akio could still hear. Akio began to sniff the air, detecting any unusual scents in the air. Sadly, it would only work if the Primera was close since the Primera had a different scent than the sands that were around. Akio’s steel plating was enough to defend him for a while and he would act accordingly to whatever would come hear him; as for ceros’ Akio would have to listen carefully for them and hope he managed to dodge in the correct direction. Akio was currently facing away from Las Noches, giving Akio a sense of direction of where he would be heading.

Akio would continue using his tongue, regardless of what happened, by whipping it from left to right in 180 to 360 degree revolutions. Being unable to see was bad, yes, but Akio needed some way to find his opponent. And with this sight robbed and the ability to sense his opponent, Akio felt a massive sting to his front from a blade, which was most likely his leaders and reacted by whipping the chakram tongue as quickly as he could to the Primera, in an attempt to at least land a hit on him, even though it would be more of a burn than a hit. Akio could be forced to release one of his techniques if the Primera lands another solid hit such as the one he had done. In fact, Akio was ready to prepare a technique he calls Engulfment. It would be a bit hard to determine if Akio was going to use it since it is just shrouding his entire body in flames that can severely burn any opponent, including the Primera.

“I like this, keep it up! I will fight back, and maybe show you what’s up!” Akio rhymed as his tongue flailed to the front of him where the strike had landed. Akio also closed in both serrated blade wings in on where the supposed target was and hoped for a hit. If the Primera had jumped back, he would be hit by the flame tongue. If the Primera went to either side of Akio, he would be cut by one of Akio’s wings. If the Primera had leaped upwards, he would come into contact with the tongue there too. Akio was sure he was going to land a hit somehow, even if it was just a knick, it would suffice for Akio. Akio had to give some sort of impression here, and he would not go down without one.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Zeil

Character Moderator
Character Moderator
Gabriel Zeil

PostSubject: Re: Training for the Fraccion [PRIVATE: Akio Vanitas]   Training for the Fraccion [PRIVATE: Akio Vanitas] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 2:31 pm

The situation had changed drastically for the Primera, sure it wouldn't hurt much, but there was almost no time to consider the options to get out of this. The only way out so far would be to go down, and that is exactly what the Espada would do. Couching to the ground, Gabriel would press his free hand to the sands, kis feet coming up to kick at the others chest. The sound of the sand would give away his position, but he wasn't to worried about it. If the kick landed he would follow his fraccion from behind, ready to strike him again when the opportunity was presented. He was already preparing his coffins for something interesting, but then again it didn't matter much since Akio wouldn't be able to tell.

If blocked his blade would swing for the legs, about knee level. As long as he stayed away from the flaming tongue he would be okay, putting in as much damage as possible. He could feel the heat of the tongue though, and it was not something to be toyed with. This ressureccion was dangerous, it defended while attacking, it was something others would have to work around. Gabriel was pleased with the ressureccion presented to him, knowing full well that it would work out greatly with his own. He would blindside the people within the darkness while Gabriel struck from nowhere, Akio keeping them in one place and striking repeatedly while Gabriel came up from the opposite and struck heavy hits. This was something the Primera was alright with, something that could work well with him.

The wings were dangerous, the flame tongue was deadly, and the tail was very helpful. There were probably some fire based techniques for this ressureccion, and that alone made it even more dangerous. Fire was one of the main elements that hurt people, considering the flesh would be burned severely. It would hurt, and pain was a distraction. Distractions led to mistakes, and mistakes led to death. The wings kept the front covered, the tail keeping the back safe as well. The tongue kept an all around safety and any techniques would make it even harder to strike him. t was about being as safe as possible while striking with painful serrated wings or fire. The tail was an added bonus and could be used to strike of wrap around the opponent. This was truly something to be cautious about, but Gabriel had seen many a fires in his day, and his was just another fire he needed to be careful with.

There wasn't much to consider after that, and his mind would be left empty as everything around him faded into the sight of his opponent. This was how he fought, and as he kicked, his other foot would scrape against the sand for more of a distraction. The hand on the sand would grip some in his hand, just as a precaution for later. The damage he had to do would be physical, seeing as any cero would probably be dodged by the avian. There wasn't anything wrong with fighting dirty, it was just another fighting style to him, and he would use it until he the day he died. Within his darkness nobody was safe, not even the people who fought with him inside it. They would have to fight with sensing reiatsu of the opponent, and his reiatsu would be everywhere. As long as they focused on the other reiatsu in his dome, they wouldn't have to worry about it, and they could fight all out. Aside from that it was a simple matter of learning to fight without using your eyes.

It made fighting all together easier, not having to rely on your eyes to battle. When you can constantly sense the other, you no longer need the use of your eyes. This was another thing he would teach his fraccion, and if he learned quickly, he could win all the battles he fights.
Back to top Go down
Akio

Akio

PostSubject: Re: Training for the Fraccion [PRIVATE: Akio Vanitas]   Training for the Fraccion [PRIVATE: Akio Vanitas] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 3:08 pm

The sound of sand shifting beneath Akio gave the Primera’s position away. Akio was sure the Primera knew this, but Akio had to keep the Primera away for a bit so Akio thrusted his left knee forwards, spikes covering it to ensure damage if the Primera was indeed where the sound was coming from. Akio had begun to prepare his Engulfment technique, still fighting as he normally would until it was revealed. This would probably catch the Primera off guard if the Primera insisted on fighting at a close range, which would highly benefit the Primera while Akio was unable to see or sense him. Even though Akio would lift his knee to slam into the Primera, he was instead caught by the Primera’s foot which had made contact with the shin area of Akio. Akio would then proceed to slam his foot down with the same leg that was kicked.

The kick was strong, indeed, but with Akio’s armor it wouldn’t do much damage except cause Akio to flinch. This would be a tough battle for Akio, blinded in sight and Reiatsu sense, Akio began to wonder what else this Primera was capable of. If the Primera had learned the Segunda Etapa, could it be complete numbing of all of the senses? It would certainly mess with an opponent’s head. Not to mention, the Primera wouldn’t require coffins, would he? Akio began to wonder these things as the thoughts just bolted through his head.

Akio flailed his tongue further downwards, aiming towards the sand where the Primera was probably located. While doing this, Akio would slowly open his wings, since they would certainly not reach where the Primera was. “Yo, you escaped my attack! But don’t worry bro, I got your back!” Akio rhymed, his head motioning towards the Primera. With the amount of speed the Primera had, it wouldn’t matter if there was nowhere to run. Akio had to trap the Primera somehow, even stuck in this state of blindness, there had to be some way to get the Primera. Akio knew this ability of the Primera’s would combo well with his own in a fight. The opponent would be under constant burns or trapped while the Primera would deliver the blindness and swift movements he was evidently superior at.

The Engulfment technique would prevent the Primera from getting close for a bit, allowing Akio to go on the offensive, even in blindness. Akio would use his tongue and body to a full advantage. His armor was strong enough to withstand a fair amount of hits, his Hierro providing extra support as well. Not to mention Akio’s constant abuse by others allowed him to get used to the pain and learn to enjoy it as it was the only kinds of physical contact he would receive. This would flare Akio’s ability to fight back harder and stronger. Akio would use his techniques to his full advantage to deal as much damage to the Primera, but burning the Primera is his number one priority.

Moves Used:
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Zeil

Character Moderator
Character Moderator
Gabriel Zeil

PostSubject: Re: Training for the Fraccion [PRIVATE: Akio Vanitas]   Training for the Fraccion [PRIVATE: Akio Vanitas] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 4:48 pm

There wasn't much time to do anything, it would be a blur what happened next. A sonido would take him from under the fraccion to above him, swinging his blade down to strike him on the head. From the coffin to his left a Shadow Spear would fire at Akio as well, but since there was no sound to the spear, it would be silent to the other. In the instant it would happen Gabriel would have tossed sand to the ground as a distracting sound, his eyes watching the tail carefully. This would be very tricky to pull off, but if he got it to work the other would not only be knocked senseless, but he would feel a spear slamming into him which even with the armor would fling him back several feet. The moment when the tide of the battle turns is when it is most opportune to strike, the instant when clarity of the victor is blurred. The line between winner and loser vanishes in the tide shift, and the person who strikes in those moments is the one who gains ground.

The entire course of a battle so to get to that point, and the only time you don't have to worry about it is when you are so far beyond the other they can't touch that tide. This however was not the case in this fight, Gabriel did have the lead on the tide, but if Akio were able to shift the tide into his favor it would put Gabriel on the defensive. They would soon find out if Akio was capable of shifting the tide, or if he wasn't able to touch it. Gabriel knew that Akio had an advantage with his fire, but without an ability to see or sense him, the fire would have to be used very carefully. Time itself was something that slowed in the moments before a strike happened, or at least it did for the Primera. Everything that happened moments before the strike happened seemed to move in motions that were frame by frame, centuries of fighting were able to give him such prowess. It was what gave his instincts the ability to reach, the time it took for him to minimize or escape from damage, and the time needed to counter strike with damage of his own.

The level of power between them was very clear, but power alone did not a great fighter make, no the true difference in power was how you used it. You could be infinitely weaker than the other, but if you were able to dodge and counter, over the course of the fight you might be able to do enough damage to even the odds. Mos people forget that power isn't the only thing you need, there is skill and strategy needed as well. With only power you get something that can kill but can't truly fight, something that will only ever strike down the weak and lose to the strong. A grunt with massive power was still a grunt, and Akio wasn't going to be a grunt. Gabriel would make sure of it, whether he had to beat the other to a pulp to do it or not was solely on him.

His mind had remembered the war from the moment his fraccion had brought it up, images of dead shinigami flashing through his head. Even if he didn't show it, he was suffering in his mind from the constant sight of the helpless shinigami he had slaughtered in the war. He saw them every time he went to strike Akio, in every reaction he got from his fraccion. He saw the war in the moments between strikes, hearing the screams of the battles in every clash they had. He wouldn't show weakness, even if it meant forcing himself to fight. He had taken the lives of countless shinigami in that battle, all the souls he took coming to remind him what he was. His eyes darkened visibly, every moment of the war flashing before his eyes. His fight that left him laying on the ground, waiting for death to claim him. The sound of those footsteps as he lost consciousness, and the awakening after the war. Everything was playing out in his mind that was moving miles a moment, yes only second to the instinctive movements that said he still had a job to do.

Moves Used:
Back to top Go down
Akio

Akio

PostSubject: Re: Training for the Fraccion [PRIVATE: Akio Vanitas]   Training for the Fraccion [PRIVATE: Akio Vanitas] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 7:10 pm

Akio unleashed his Engulfment, roaring back as he did not feel the Primera beneath his feet. The sound of sand was heard to the right of Akio and Akio immediately withdrew his flame tongue and fired it once again in the direction of the sound. Akio turned his entire body, wheeling around the sound to the left of his position as well hoping to give the illusion that Akio was able to see, hoping to strike at the Primera. This would not be at all easy. Akio made sure to focus his attacks into a target. If this was a luring tactic, Akio would be completely blind to the Primera’s attacks and would probably be forced to forfeit since he would have no way of attacking his opponent.

A sharp pain rattled through Akio’s right wing, piercing through and forcing his arm to fly slightly to the left. Akio would flail his head around in wildly, the Engulfment active and large enough to strike any nearby opponent, Akio would begin whipping the Flame tongue in any and every direction. “Don’t hide bro! Come and face me toe-to-toe!” Akio exclaimed, calling out the Primera to fight Akio head on. Akio knew the Primera would not fall for such a stupid request, but it was all he could do. The Primera had field advantage in this Resurreccion. The fight would have to end soon; Akio knew this since the Primera’s strength was to attack silently from any and every position. But this engulfment, as hot as it is can set fire to any nearby cloth or tree or anything of that sort.

The Primera had fired a Spear from nowhere, which was not something the Primera had been using before, so it had to be the coffins spread around the arena. Akio had to pinpoint every coffin, to know where to stand. And seeing the coffins follow the Primera before to arrange this abyss-like arena, they would be centered in on the Primera, giving Akio knowledge of where his opponent was. Realizing that, Akio returned his head to the position of which the spear had pierced through, Akio fired up and down with his tongue, looking for the Primera would not be an easy task, but now that he had a plan, it could work for him.

A training match for Akio was normally just sparring and learning about his opponents. While like this, Akio would have no way of seeing what his opponent was doing and be forced to swing and hope for the best. If there was one way Akio could fight, it would be to use his flame tongue to his advantage by stretching it as wide as the field itself, which was about 50 to 60 meters, from what Akio could see. Akio would not proceed to do this until he was sure of his plan, but for now, he would swing in the direction where he stood before in a vertical manner, attempting to his the Primera.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Zeil

Character Moderator
Character Moderator
Gabriel Zeil

PostSubject: Re: Training for the Fraccion [PRIVATE: Akio Vanitas]   Training for the Fraccion [PRIVATE: Akio Vanitas] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 7:30 pm

The sudden flames were intense enough to burn his chest and the clothing on his torso, Gabriel pushing backwards to get away form the flames. The flailing of the flame tongue was amusing to watch in it's entirety, and if it every go close enoug hto try and strike him he would simply dodge. The request was one that the Primera would fulfill, knowing full well that the fight would end if they kept going. Hopping far enough bar to avoid any unneccesary burns, he called back his coffins, the darkness vanishing to reveal him with the coffins behind him in a semi circle. He would be standing behind the other, holding his blade as his burned shirt fell to the ground, showing a slightly bleeding and burned chest. His smile wouldn't be able to be seen, but it was there, the body suit seemingly fine. With a raised blade, he began charging reiatsu into his coffins, feeling them form a circle behind him.

They would spiral as they rested behind his back in that circular pattern parrallel his back, the blade in his left hand held in front of him. It was still pointing to the ground, but that didn't make much of a difference to him. He complied with the request to give the other a more fair playing ground, and also because it would confuse his fraccion. There was no sensable reason for him to take down his darkness, at least not to any who didn't know his coffins. The fact that he could manipulate the coffins on a whim was something most didn't know, that was mainly because he didn't bring them close while fighting. That and the techniques he could use while they were around him were dangerous and powerful. He was standing a goot ten feet from the other, not moving in the slightest. He was giving Akio the chance to rush him, to come strike him as he saw fit. The fire around him was interesting, and a good technique for the close combat fighter.

Gabriel was curious to see if any other techniques might be close ranged like that, or if he had any long ranged moves he might like to test. Then again with the intensity of those flames he didn't really want to know that badly, might cause trouble for him in the near future. It was indeed a ressureccion that could devastate others when combined with him own, and he could see so many combinations to how the two could fight together. Without saying a word, he simply stood with the blade held, waiting for his fraccion to come at him with everything he had. He wanted to see the other techniques of the ressureccion, even if it meant getting close enough to get hurt by them. Maybe he'd test some of the defensive power with a gran rey cero or a cero oscuros, of simply by the techniques he had. Akio would probably dodge most if not everything thrown at him, but Gabriel would find a way to get him hit.

Injuries Sustained:
Back to top Go down
Akio

Akio

PostSubject: Re: Training for the Fraccion [PRIVATE: Akio Vanitas]   Training for the Fraccion [PRIVATE: Akio Vanitas] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 5:14 pm

Being released from the blindness the Primera had set on him, Akio whipped around completely with his Engulfment ready to dissipate. “Primera, I actually had a plan. I could have sniffed you out for my hits to land. But, I guess you want to see what I can do! Don’t worry, I’ll show you!” Akio exclaimed, kicking off of the ground, preparing his second technique known as Flame Wheel. Akio would spread his arms outwards, still covered by his Engulfment, and rush towards the Primera. Upon reaching close range, Akio would fire his flame chakram at the Primera. If the Primera dodged the attack, Akio would give chase then unleash his Flame Wheel to attack from both sides of the Primera and swing vertically at the Primera.

The Flame Wheel would unleash two flaming chakrams that burn at 700 degrees each. They were tangible and would inflict massive burn damage as well as physical cuts for the flames to seep into if make contact. It was rare for the chakrams to make a cut, but when it would happen, Akio would be pushing his attacks harder and faster to ensure victory. Akio would have to use his techniques on the Primera as much as he could because the Primera would be an unstoppable force given the chance to strike Akio with great force. His armor would only protect against so much before giving in and severely injuring Akio.

“Gotta love fighting, man! It gives me a chance to do the best I can! It’s all I’ve ever been good at! I won’t go down without fighting back! That’s a fact!” Akio rhymed as he roared with his Flame Chakram hurling towards the Primera. A strike on the Primera would cause some damage, but not for a plan, just for causing damage to his superior as his training would continue. Akio felt his abilities could stay strong enough to last him in a battle, but in an actual fight, Akio felt he would lose continually. Akio would have to train. He would have to up his speed and train a bit more with his weapon to defend with it better. His armor could only provide so much support. Then it was left to Akio to keep his opponent at bay, relentlessly attacking while engulfing himself in his flames.

Akio was unaffected by his flames, using them at every chance he had. But seeing the Primera back off as he did made Akio wonder if the Primera knew the fight would be over if the burn had not hit. Would Akio have been done for in that situation? Possibly; this was the Primera Espada after all. The Primera is known to be the strongest of the Espada. Training with the Primera was definitely a treat, learning from who was claimed to be the strongest of the Espada. But with the need for healing on the battlefield, Akio wondered who was strong enough to weaken the Primera so much that he would need healing. The Primera claimed to slaughter many Shinigami, but were his wounds collective over time or was it due to one Shinigami that was strong enough to go toe-to-toe with the Primera?

Moves Used:
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Zeil

Character Moderator
Character Moderator
Gabriel Zeil

PostSubject: Re: Training for the Fraccion [PRIVATE: Akio Vanitas]   Training for the Fraccion [PRIVATE: Akio Vanitas] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 6:45 pm

The moment that Akio threw the chakrams, Gabriel sonido'd from his position. He would appear behind him with the coffins open and eight orbs firing from the open coffins. They had all the power and speed of his cero's, firing the moment he came out of sonido. If even one of them hit his fraccion it would be devastating in comparison to his other attacks, but then again he timed it so that escape would be near impossible. The chakrams would have just left the other hands by the time his attacks would have fired, and he made sure they fired the moment he appeared behind the other. It was going to be one of those do or die moments, and Gabriel wasn't worried to much about the consequences after the fact. He thought it would be cruel what happened after, but then again his fraccion wouldn't know without finding out first hand.

The instant after the attack fired, the coffins would scatter to their locations fifty feet away, emitting the darkness again as they had done when he entered ressureccion. After almost every technique he used, they did this, it was another way to disorient the opponent. Of course he wouldn't be able to be seen or felt by reiatsu, but the sense of smell would give him away. He wasn't to worried about that, seeing as he was already preparing another attack, and he would make sure the other didn't know anything about this one. The idea that his fraccion might not get hit by this was slim, but the idea that he could escape most of the damage was not. Even if it was point blank, if he could feel the Primera's reiatsu he might have a chance to get away with only damage to some of his body and a chance of fighting. The chances weren't massive, but they weren't impossible either. This was something he had to test, something that he would have to figure out in order to see just how well his fraccion dealt with the problems presented to him in combat.

Nothing was above chance, nobody was below capability. Underestimating people was something that nobody should do, it could very well get them killed. It was better to over estimate the opponent until you know exactly what they can do, that way you don't have to worry about messing up. If one over estimates the opponent, you have the bonus of being extremely careful in your attacks, precise and accurate. If you underestimate the opponent you get sloppy, careless, and all around arrogant in your fighting. Those traits were things that would get almost anybody killed, or at the very least severely injured. It was no surprise to him that Akio was more than capable in battle, but he had to push the fraccion to his very limits if they needed to get any where in his training. That meant over estimating the fracion and using his finest fighting skills to see just what it was Akio was capable of.

Moves Used:

Injuries Sustained:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training for the Fraccion [PRIVATE: Akio Vanitas]   Training for the Fraccion [PRIVATE: Akio Vanitas] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training for the Fraccion [PRIVATE: Akio Vanitas]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2