Bleach: Eve of Eternity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Progress [Vizards Only. Private]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vai'el

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Vai'el

Exp : 571
Weapon Skill : Expert
HSM : Master
Reiatsu : Master
Hakudo : Master

Progress [Vizards Only. Private] Empty
PostSubject: Progress [Vizards Only. Private]   Progress [Vizards Only. Private] Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 6:31 pm

A garganta opened in the grand hall of the Vizard home. The place brought a familiar comfort to the old Vizard. He looked around at it's walls, the floor, his 'throne', a few younger Vizards scurried along as he removed his mask. He sighed deeply and took a seat at the chair. It had been such a busy busy week. The humans, the Bount, and the Quincy...all of them had given him something of great value. He had everything he needed to proceed to part two of his plan. He just needed a location. He had been scouting out an area for some time now, but some preparations were still required before he could officially claim it as the correct land. Nonetheless, with the acquisition of the Quincy's synthesized soul-silver, the financial backing of the humans, and the centuries upon centuries of soul research of the Bounts, everything was looking nicely. The only thing that would pose a problem is the final phase. Especially what with so much going on around the Vizard's home. With the escape of a very deadly artifact, Vai'el was being pressured now more than ever to act. He couldn't just blindly charge forward. He needed a plan. He needed this plan. It would work. Of course it would. Everything was going so well. As soon as he finalized a location, he would have everything he would have no issue surging forward.

First thing was first though.

Things would come to a screeching halt, and centuries of planning would go to waste if he took one wrong move. So...if Vizards weren't happy, they were free to leave. Vai'el didn't need people who weren't fully committed to his cause backing him. He needed resolve of steel, sharp minds, and stone cold hearts. Anything less simply wouldn't suffice. Sure, it was a bit harsh, but this was for the good of the Vizards. His plan was his own to know. Not even his council knew of his dealings. They knew what they needed to know and nothing more. Why? Because if anyone should defect, betray him, or spill secrets during an interrogation, he would be boned. He wasn't chancing any of that. So every Vizard would be left in the dark, allowing only what light Vai'el deemed necessary to shine. It was time, however, to let some of them in on what was happening. Which is why he had sent for those selected individuals, so that they may know of the trying times ahead for them all.
Back to top Go down
Lazarus Jeager

Lazarus Jeager

Exp : 238
Weapon Skill : Master
Reiatsu : Expert
Hakudo : Expert

PostSubject: Re: Progress [Vizards Only. Private]   Progress [Vizards Only. Private] Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 10:38 am

It would come from nowhere, and yet something dawned on him that it was time to go visit one of his old partners. The garganta that opened to reveal Lazarus would open mere feet from the man he had once occupied a living space with, and his smile held even as he stepped from it. It was interesting to see Vai after all this time, and he would greet the other with a bow, showing him a level of respect nobody got from him these days. Garganta closing behind him, he felt his old home coming into recognition around him, everything about this place bringing back memories of a fonder time. His hands came up to attempt to slip into long sleeves as he had done in the past, but being that his attire changed since such a time, he found his arms simply overlapping over his chest to compensate for the lack of sleeve. His voice was rough from lack of use, but it was calm and even trough the sudden use.
"Long time no see, I can only assume my help is needed for serious matters..." He wouldn't ask more from the man, knowing full well he'd get his answers eventually.
Back to top Go down
Vai'el

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Vai'el

PostSubject: Re: Progress [Vizards Only. Private]   Progress [Vizards Only. Private] Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 12:45 pm

By the time the former member of the Kyoshinja had joined him, Vai'el was seated horizontally on his throne, the onyx chair seemed all the darker with the gold colored padding and Vai'el's pale skin draped across it. His legs were crossed, right over left, his right foot bobbed up and down rhythmically, his right arm was bent on the arm of the chair and his head was supported by the right hand. His left arm simply hung across his body. His signature platinum hair was hanging down over his face, and his piercing blue eyes lamely stared out from behind the bangs.

The man before him had been one of his children a while ago. A very long while ago. It wasn't long after Vai'el had assumed leadership that Lazarus was sent to the Bounts. It was mostly a spy thing, at first, but then Lazarus got attached...and dropped communications. That may have upset other leaders or generals, but Vai'el saw opportunity where most saw failure. That was the mark of an Assassin.

Vai'el's blue orbs slowly moved to look Lazarus over. Of course he hadn't changed much. Neither of them had. The beauty of longevity. "Yes...I suppose I did. Things are moving forward. You may live with the Bounts, but you're still of my blood. I took you in, I trained you, I saved you, and then...I gave you freedom. Not something I do often. That is why I'm allowing you to hear what will soon happen. The Bounts, the Quincy, and the Humans, have sided with me...for now. Of course I expect treachery from everyone. It's simply natural. That is besides the point, however. Once the other players have joined us, we will begin."

He fell silent and looked away. One would think that in this position the man was vulnerable beyond measure. The truth of the matter was, and Lazarus would know this well, the man was always watching, waiting, thinking. To jump him when he looked defenseless, was a suicide mission.
Back to top Go down
Lazarus Jeager

Lazarus Jeager

PostSubject: Re: Progress [Vizards Only. Private]   Progress [Vizards Only. Private] Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 4:32 pm

It was interesting to know how far the other had come since their last interaction, but he wasn't surprised by the progress made, it was actually expected of the man before him. Lazarus held Vai'el to a higher standard, above almost if not every individual he had ever come in contact with in his lifetime. The very idea that he hadn't gained this much ground would be repulsive in his mind, and the fact that the other had done so much was just proof of his skill and worth as a leader. The sound of his base feet tapping against the floor would resonate as he walked up to the others throne, stepping to the left of it. Turning on his heel he would stand next to the other,  shifting from foot to foot every so often as he did.
"It has been a long time Führer..."

It wasn't something most anybody heard outside of battle, the German accent he had carried with him in secret, keeping it hidden from the world as something to himself. Anybody who remotely knew the language would know it meant 'leader', and he had only ever used that word to address this one individual. In the space where only they inhabited, he would speak freely with his accent, his eyes falling to a half lidded state. It wasn't something to be ashamed of, just something that made him different, and he didn't like people to know about his difference. He would much rather face normality  as best as possible than have others pay more than enough attention to him. It was funny in a way, that he would hide an accent of all things, but he would hide everything around shinigami who didn't already know of him.
Back to top Go down
Tengen Ichigama

Tengen Ichigama

Exp : 270
HSM : Expert

PostSubject: Re: Progress [Vizards Only. Private]   Progress [Vizards Only. Private] Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 8:11 pm

Tengen was taking a nap on a wooden beam inside the thrown room his presence hidden from everyone but Vai'el. He had been here a while but it seemed his master did awake him. He sleep was disturbed when he was met with a unfamiliar spiritual pressure and voice. In any matter he would stay still frozen above the few that were attending this meeting his ears were still active somehow but his body was in a frozen state with his arms folded above his chest as it pumped up and down filling his lunges with fresh clean air. His breath in return would release carbon dioxide in a small dose. His blade hung over the beam blending in with the lack of light at this height. He would go down to the ground as soon as the meeting started to introduce himself to the strange man. He still hasnt laid eyes on him but as his voice projected he could tell he was a trusted individual. In any case Tengen would remain on the beam less instructed or if he felt the need to join the group.
Back to top Go down
Vai'el

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Vai'el

PostSubject: Re: Progress [Vizards Only. Private]   Progress [Vizards Only. Private] Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 10:00 am

The male nodded at the german-speaker. It had indeed been a long time. As mentioned, Vai'el held no ill-will towards Lazarus. He found the other's position to be one that would prove most beneficial to him. His eyes flicked towards the door as a few other Vizards piled in. The Vizards that just showed up were men who were two men being sent to the other races; The Humans and the Quincy. Finally. Everyone who needed to be here was...well here. The other Councilmembers were not required. Just Tengen.

"Tengen Ichigama. Down. Now." His speech pattern was strict, but his voice was flat as usual. He didn't know why the Vizard was in the throne room prior to his arrival, but it didn't really matter. Once the man jumped down, he'd stand slowly. His figure gracefully moving through the motions to attain his righted position. He took a moment, looking over these men. It seemed like only yesterday that it was he who was looking upon the throne. Mayhaps one day one of these people would lead the Kyoshinja. On that day Vai'el had better either be dead, or missing, because he wasn't willingly handing over the reigns just yet.

"I have gathered you all because it is time that you know a bit more about the plan to make Vizards a race to be feared. You are all familiar with our world, our home, the Dangai. This place is the most heavily naturally fortified place in existence. I have no desires to leave this place, but we will be obtaining a new home. The Humans have wired us a great deal of money to fund the Quincy's Soul Silver creation and molding into a new home for us. For those who are unfamiliar with this material...Soul Synthesized Silver is a highly durable material, capable of withstanding a multitude of blows before showing signs of damage. More importantly, it has a special trait of keeping reiatsu inside it's walls. The Quincy have used it before in various training locations to hide themselves, but the material isn't cheap. So making a building out of it is rather...difficult. Unless you have the humans backing you. The material cannot be used for clothing or armor, because it's too heavy. It's like walking around in garbs of bricks..." He shrugged and waited a moment for the people present to digest all the current information.

"Now. As for what I need of the Bounts, it is their knowledge of souls. As 'vampires' they hold the most knowledge over the souls, more than any other being in existence. It is with their research and power, that we may be able to create unique objects and items for our own personal use. Imagine the possibilities if we could reach deeper into our pool of power. All these things aside, we must focus on relocation. The Valley of Screams is a large place, very large, and the tunnels scattered throughout the Dangai can get someone lost, or killed, that doesn't mean we are safe. It just means it's a matter of time before we are discovered. Which is the other benefit of this material. We cannot be sensed as long as we are inside, but we can still sense the outside. So...our new home will be in a very very different location, accessible by Garganta and a Bount Portal only. The location is still being scouted out. I have to see exactly how the defenses of the proposed location work."

The Vizard took a seat in the throne and he flicked his eyes to Lazarus. [color:c728=#o77FFF]"You will continue doing as you have always done. Remaining with the Bounts. However, I would ask a favor of you. Ask them to forward any and all data they have on the Hollow. Their research on their souls is needed. I'm sure Zanmato will cooperate. He looked at the other two strangers. "You will go to the Quincy. Offer your services to them and transport the Soul Silver here. We will also require a few of the Quincy to actually work the Soul Silver. You, my friend, have the most challenging task of all. That is why I picked you." His eyes fell on a dark haired woman. Her form seemed frail, but Vai'el knew she was Second Division. So she was tough. She could handle her own. She would die for the mission. "You are to report to the Humans. Offer your services in whatever they need you for. I will admit, however, I do not trust the Humans. If things go south, you are to retreat to the Bounts. From there, come home. If escape is not possible, then you are to die. I trust that your lips will remain sealed on all of our secrets including our location and our plan to change."

His eyes bore down on her. She nodded once. Vai'el knew she'd carry out these orders to the end. She was, as everyone in the Onmitsukido was, prepared to die for the mission. "Councilman. You will accompany me in a few days to scout out this new area. I require some time to prepare some things for our journey."

He arched a brow at them all. "Any questions?"
Back to top Go down
Lazarus Jeager

Lazarus Jeager

PostSubject: Re: Progress [Vizards Only. Private]   Progress [Vizards Only. Private] Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 9:38 am

Listening to the other speak, Lazarus glanced over at all in the room, remaining silent while he was in their presence. Something about people made him a recluse, possible the way they acted around him or maybe just the noise. Granted the snickering voice in his head wasn't giving him any help. he just didn't care for all the noise that came with groups of people. Nodding to his portion of commands, he would wait until dismissal to make any signs of leaving. Best not to do so prematurely and risk missing any further details. It was an odd feeling to be back in the throne room, something akin to reminiscence swirling behind golden eyes. Everything about him being here felt like the old days, but he knew he would return to the bounts after this meeting would be over. Shaking the unneeded thoughts form his mind, Lazarus focused on the rest of the instructions, looking over the others from time to time as the man beside him spoke.
Back to top Go down
Vai'el

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Vai'el

PostSubject: Re: Progress [Vizards Only. Private]   Progress [Vizards Only. Private] Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 8:05 pm

With no questions asked, Vai'el presumed that everyone understood their roles. He would wave his hand dismissively and then point to Lazarus. A silent motion for the man to stay. He would wait until everyone left before motioning for Lazarus to approach the throne upon which Vai'el sat. This man was one of the few people, Vai'el managed that he felt was worthy to approach the throne. Even some councilmen didn't get such an honor. So why this one? Because even though he was a rogue agent, he always came back when called. Something Vai'el appreciated. "Tell me. What has your time among the Bounts taught you?" A fairly simple question with a moderately simple answers.

But nothing was ever so simple when Vai'el was involved. Everything was a game, a trap, or some form of him extracting information without asking a direct question pertaining to what he wanted.
Back to top Go down
Lazarus Jeager

Lazarus Jeager

PostSubject: Re: Progress [Vizards Only. Private]   Progress [Vizards Only. Private] Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 4:31 pm

Stepping forward towards the man before him, Lazarus took in a breathe. Golden hue's closing for a moment before he opened, his arms falling to rest at his side as he spoke.
"My time with the Bount has taught me that no fruit born from war could ever hope to be sweet, the pit of such a fruit being blacker than night itself." There was a pause in his small speech, eyes flickering to Vai'el before returning to the ground at his feet.
"I have also learned that even though the Bount have taken me in and given me a home, any interaction with anything other than Bount ends in...complications. Their primary focus of course being the war, and yet I find myself with far more free time than I'd enjoy having. Give a man time to think, and he shall never stop." He was getting away from the question at hand, and with a slight shake of his head he looked up at Vai'el, acting as if he had never uttered the words he had just spoke.
"My time with the Bount has shown that they put effort into war first and foremost, but they make the time and effort for the research just as well." It wasn't his place to speak out, especially about something personal regarding himself. He had composed himself however, and would look upon the throne bearer with masked eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Progress [Vizards Only. Private]   Progress [Vizards Only. Private] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Progress [Vizards Only. Private]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1