Bleach: Eve of Eternity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lucius and Alastair, Training with hand to hand.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lucius Lorendo

Lucius Lorendo

Exp : 1370
Weapon Skill : Master
HSM : Master
Reiatsu : Untrained
Hakudo : Master

Lucius and Alastair, Training with hand to hand. Empty
PostSubject: Lucius and Alastair, Training with hand to hand.   Lucius and Alastair, Training with hand to hand. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 12:00 am

Lucius yawned, and looked around for a drink in his barracks, while there was none, he had broken them. This didn't mean much, but it could've been worse. He got up, and looked at his watch on his wrist. "Shit. It's 30 minutes till training with Squad 1s Lt." This meant he had to do a bit of warming up, before he was to head to the arena in which they were to train. His pretraining, was to face 3 unseated, and he couldn't take his hands out of his pockets. It was a fun thing he liked to do, mainly when his Lt wasn't there. He faced three of his unseated officers who he often faced while doing this exercise.

Their names were, Kyzangi Fursigani, A 110 year old boy, who had potential, yet was lazy and tended to only try in exercises like these. He didn't know why, he just figured that he was trying to kiss up to his captain, which wasn't working. He never could figure out why the boy even choose squad 2, or was even put in squad 2 considering his above-average smarts. He thought the boy deserved better. (Totally not gonna make him in the future. Not at all) The boy was...rather large in stature, he stood at 6'3, and weighed about 120 pounds.

Then,there was Hiedioshi Kzami. He was 95 years old, and always tried his hardest. He also wanted to do what the second division does, which made Lucius happy. The boy was smaller, at 5'2 a whole foot and an inch smaller then Kyzangi, but he had the speed Kyzangi didn't. This made them a rather annoying team to deal with, when you didn't have use of your hands. This meant that Lucius would have to keep on his toes if he was to win against these two alone, although with the use of his hands and legs, he could whoop on these 3 any day.

Last, there was Vlad. He only went by Vlad, and wore a hoodie instead of his Kimono. He was the most skilled of the three, and stood the most chance against Lucius of the three. He was in the middle of the sizes, at 5'6. Nobody questioned the boy, whom Lucius figured was a girl in hiding with good reason. Nobody knew Vlads age and such. All that was known, is he was good at Hakudo, and it was basically all he used.

"Alright you three, you know the rules." Lucius would say, and put his hands in my pocket, "Same as usual... let's go." He would wait for the three to charge him. The three charged him, and he went to work.

He would focus on Vlad first, and using his speed, nail Vlad in the ribs. Vlad would stumble back, and stay still, waiting for his chance to strike when it was the hardest to block or avoid. Seeing Vlad stay back, he focused on Kzami now, jumping and landing a spinning roundhouse, straight to the side of Kzamis head. He would then look at the boy, Kyzangi, who was standing there. He was just as smart as Vlad, although, he was smarter then Vlad in actual smarts. Kzami was down, and recovering from the hell of a kick he received. He knew both of them wouldn't charge, so he had to run at one of them.

He choose Vlad, and ran at him. .He would aim a standing superkick at Vlad, which would be dodged, and Vlad would attempt to leg swipe him, which would be dodged by a backfilp, in which he kicked Kyzangi as well before he landed. Kzami would be stood up by now. The three were up again, and this annoyed him. He would then change the rules.

"If I can use my hands, you guys can use your swords, how about that?" Lucius would say,

"Sure." Vlad would say, 'his' voice was going into its girlish form that it was when she was alone.  The three would draw their blades, as he would take his hands out of his pockets. This meant he could do what he loved doing to these three when he could use his hands. The three were so below the level of the captain, he could tie each of them up in their own kimono later in the fight, except for Vlad, who didn't wear her Kimono. He cracked his fist and neck, and awaited the three to attempt to cut him.

He would jump back, and take off his eyepatch and Haori. The fact that barely anyone knew about the scar, yet these three now knew about it, meant something.

"Captain...Have you always had that scar?" Vlad would ask.

"Since before the three of you were brought here, I'm sure." He would say.

"Really?" Vlad would respond.

"Aye. I should end this now, and get to my training with Squad 1s Lt." He would say, sighing as he raised his Reitsu slightly, although not enough to have any effect. He would then run forward, and nail Kyzangi in the face, knocking Kyzangi out. Then he would turn to Kzami, who was attempting a jump kick, and would grab the leg of the unseated officer, and throw him down, and look at Vlad. Vlad was the last one standing, and she shook with slight fear of her captain.

"Y-You took those two out... with such quickness..." Vlad would studder, her girl voice coming out, good thing both of the boys were out cold.

"I've been doing this longer then you three have been alive, and I was right.. you're a girl." He would say, smiling.

"I'll... beat you!" She would say, without a studder. She would move with more speed then usual, and aim a punch at Lucius. Lucius would move to the side, and dodge it. He would pull the hood of the hoodie that Vlad was wearing, and smirked as he saw her long blond hair. He would then trip her, and put his foot on her stomach. He would then smile.

"You've got two options, either get handcuffed to a pole, and have the boys free you when the get up... or you can get knocked out by me, and hope to god that they don't wake up before you." He said, as he put his Haori back on, and his eye patch back on.

"Capt... you're an asshole" She would say, getting up, and charging at her captain. Lucius would audibly sigh, as he would swiftly take out the handcuffs,and handcuffs Vlands hands behind her and trip her. He would then drag her to the pole, and take out a second pair of cuffs, and cuff the chain of the first cuff, to the pole.

"You don't attack a person once the battles finished." Lucius would say, and he ran off to go to the training, he was gonna be a few minutes late.
Back to top Go down
Alastair

Alastair

Exp : 205
Weapon Skill : Expert
HSM : Expert
Reiatsu : Expert
Hakudo : Average

PostSubject: Re: Lucius and Alastair, Training with hand to hand.   Lucius and Alastair, Training with hand to hand. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 2:55 am

Alastair waited in the training room in the Division one barracks. He cleared it out this day to focus purely on hs usage of Hakudo training. He dressed in a lighter form of a Shihakushō meant for slick and easy fluent movements. He did some warm up exercises like stretching, jumping jacks, a few swift punches, kicks, and lastly some push ups. Alastair would then taken his place on The training mat waiting for his teacher who he still had yet to learn about. Before he would come he would reached into his Shihakushō pocket and grabbed a piece orange candy of course.

Taking the piece of candy from the wrapper he would pop it into his mouth while laying back. He would then began to do several sit ups curling as he sat crunching brining his elbow to his knee and then to the opposite side. He would do up to five set. Each set intensifying in pain and tightness. These warm up practices was always good for the body when doing hand to hand combat. He just hopes it will go somewhere fast and swiftly he needed to work on his Hakudo.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Lorendo

Lucius Lorendo

PostSubject: Re: Lucius and Alastair, Training with hand to hand.   Lucius and Alastair, Training with hand to hand. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 3:48 am

As he got to the division 1 barracks, he saw Alastair, the Lt, doing some training. He studied the man for a moment, not willing to just accept that this was the man he was to train. He saw the think he was wearing, and knew it was meant for easy movement. He also saw that he was training rather normally. That wasn't going to work, not to get fantastic in Hakudo. He'd... he'd have to get the boy to train differently, while the training he was doing now push-ups and all, he'd need to work on it different. He wouldn't make his presence known yet, oh no. That wouldn't be fun. He'd merely watch for the next few moments.

He'd make his apperance then, and just say a "Hello!", before getting on the ground, and mimicing Alastair, in his lame Training. "Before you say anything... we're gonna train different. Much... much different." He wasn't having any issue keeping up, and he went faster then Alastair. He then would get up, and sigh. He would let the kid talk, but not before kicking the wall, making sure the sound of the impact was heard.
Back to top Go down
Alastair

Alastair

PostSubject: Re: Lucius and Alastair, Training with hand to hand.   Lucius and Alastair, Training with hand to hand. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 4:00 am

Alastair stood up slightly annoyed. Hakudo was not his area of expertise most certainly. This guy seemed to have bathed in it both raising his physical prowess but lowering his intellectual thought. Keeping his thoughts to himself he would greet the mam with much respect and common courtesy, "Hello, as you probably already aware. I am Alastair Knightfield lieutenant of the first division." Alastair would extend bhis handbposing the next qualifying questions, "And you are? Frustrated and eager to learn Alastair reluctantly waited for the first assignment. .
Back to top Go down
Lucius Lorendo

Lucius Lorendo

PostSubject: Re: Lucius and Alastair, Training with hand to hand.   Lucius and Alastair, Training with hand to hand. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 4:12 am

"You don't know me?" Lucius would say, taking off his haori, but keeping his eyepatch on. "I'm Lucius Lorendo. Captain of the 2nd squad." He laughed a bit. He wouldn't take off his eyepatch for this young guy. He may have been the first LT in 1000 years... that didn't mean shit to Lucius. He didn't care how much the boy got the respect of the CC, or anyone else. But, he should've known who he was. He would shake the mans hand, and then sigh. "And of course I know who you are. All of us captains know who you are, but apparantly you don't know that I'm 'that drunk captain' huh?"

Lucius would let go of the mans hand, and would go into the closet, and take out a large vase of Sake. He'd been here once or twice, and knew where certain things were. "First task is simple, use two fingers, and lift the vase up. Only 2 fingers total. I'm sure you can do it, since you are the CCs Lt."
Back to top Go down
Alastair

Alastair

PostSubject: Re: Lucius and Alastair, Training with hand to hand.   Lucius and Alastair, Training with hand to hand. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 12:22 pm

Alastair would rub his head before he asked his question. As he was informed to who this man was he felt stupid. This was the Second Division Captain honesty it was nothing meant to be insulting prior to him Alastair had yet to meet all the Captain's he would be the third captain, "I am sorry sir. I...." But before he could get it out he was being told to start an exercise. Alastair would quite his mouth and slide his middle and index fimger under the vase. The first time attempting to life it was slightly hard. He had to adjust to the weight and focus his energy into lifting it. The second time waa slightly more successful having brought it up to waist lenght. He placed it back down for one last final attempt. He would relaxe his arm this time. As he lifted the vase he would fled his muscle to increase the strenght in his arm. Slowly but surely he raised the vase to waist lenght as he managed to hold it their for ample time, "This thing is certainly heavy..."

Back to top Go down
Lucius Lorendo

Lucius Lorendo

PostSubject: Re: Lucius and Alastair, Training with hand to hand.   Lucius and Alastair, Training with hand to hand. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 12:48 pm

Lucius would smile, and put two fingers, his Index and middle, around the neck of the vase, and lift it up to his head. He would then put it down softly, "I see... your strength isn't the best. We need to fix that. This is a excercise for a later time.." He would say, and then think for a moment.

He seems to be trying harder then he needs... and not focusing on how he lifts it, rather then with sheer power. I can lift it with sheer power.. but he'd need some kind of counter measure. Something to take his mind off of the wieght, rather on the fact that it needs to be lifted... Lucius thought for a moment, and then came up with a... less then safe idea. He would move out of the room, and come back in holding one of the squad ones females. He would handcuff the Female, to a bar that neared the celing, so that it would seem real.

"This... is going to prove to you something." He then went into the side-area and grabbed another Sake vase. He would put it next to the first one. He smiled, and said, "I'm going to put my blade to this lass' neck. If you can't lift both, and get to her without dropping them, she lives, if you don't... she dies." He would laugh, as to seem insane.
Back to top Go down
Alastair

Alastair

PostSubject: Re: Lucius and Alastair, Training with hand to hand.   Lucius and Alastair, Training with hand to hand. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 1:50 pm

"Oh Great, Pressure..." Alastair definitely thought this dude was insane at any case he would think he would know that he wouldnt kill this woman. At any rate he would like to test this theory. Ue didnt want one of his own division members death on his hands. He would places his finger under both vases. Alastair begannto lift both without lifting then this time. His true strenght started to show its colors. Quickly bringing the vases to chest level again he would continue to push it upward further just as the Captain did. When at the level of his head he would walk forward without thinking within the next few moments he would reach the girl, "Now release her," he would say6 with flaring angered eyes.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Lorendo

Lucius Lorendo

PostSubject: Re: Lucius and Alastair, Training with hand to hand.   Lucius and Alastair, Training with hand to hand. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 2:16 pm

He cuts the cuffs holding the girl up to the celing, and caught the girl, and placed her down on the ground. He would then stare the Lt of squad 1 straight in the eyes. "You don't scare me, boy. I've faced scarier people in my sleep." He would sheath his blade. "You better have learned that when something that's important to you is there... there's no stopping you. No stopping anyone. That's the idea about what I just did. So... don't you dare count out my training yet."

He would then say, "Now, Calm boy. Calm and let us drink some Sake."
Back to top Go down
Alastair

Alastair

PostSubject: Re: Lucius and Alastair, Training with hand to hand.   Lucius and Alastair, Training with hand to hand. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 11:34 pm

Alastair understood how his training would have a impact on him. He liked his way of teaching but what he did was radical and just plan unessacary. He would refuse his offeri to drink Sake. He wasn't a fan of liquor definitely around somone of a higher status then himself, "I would prefer if you continue with the training session." Alastair rolled his shoulders im a circular motion cracking his neck and back while simultaneously loosenimg his fingers and jumping up in down to sjow his eagerness to learn.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Lorendo

Lucius Lorendo

PostSubject: Re: Lucius and Alastair, Training with hand to hand.   Lucius and Alastair, Training with hand to hand. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 4:06 am

He's eager to continue, that's fantastic. I could appease his wants, but he needs to know the idea of relaxation before training. He thought, and then said, "I think we need to do something else but training for a moment, as part of the training."

(Sorry bout the short post.)
Back to top Go down
Alastair

Alastair

PostSubject: Re: Lucius and Alastair, Training with hand to hand.   Lucius and Alastair, Training with hand to hand. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 1:34 am

Alastair began to flex his muscles as he took a seat on a stool right next to him, "What do you suggest thay would be?" He watch this Captain fiercely expecting him to try one of his crazy tricks again. In any case he would reach into his Shihakushō for a piece of orange flavored candy. He umraveled rhe wrapper throwing it into the trash while beginning to eat the lollipop shaped candy. He would then crack his back while curling his toes in anticipation of the mans next answer which he had hoped didn't result in the endangerment of another one of his squad members.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Lorendo

Lucius Lorendo

PostSubject: Re: Lucius and Alastair, Training with hand to hand.   Lucius and Alastair, Training with hand to hand. Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 8:21 pm

He smiled a soft smile, and sighed. "You must relax, and meditate. If you don't, this training will have no effect what so ever on you. I don't think you fully understand the way I train, but by the end you will." He said this, and yawned. "Hell, Let's take a nap. A nap sounds nice." He laid on his side, and closed his eyes.

He doesn't understand it at all. As far as I can see at least. This is meant to show that you don't need push ups and sit ups and pull ups to train. You can do that any time, it's not even training really. It's more staying in shape. What i'm going to do, is make him know the pain of a punch from a master like me, and then allow him to punch me. Right in the forehead. To show him how powerful you can get, and how powerful he actually is.

Yet, in exchange, i'll have him help me a bit with Kido. I suck at it, and it might help me in the future, unlike just training him in Hakudo. While Hakudo is useful, you won't use it at much as you use your blade, which he's decent at. It's just not safe for me not to learn Kido. Just as it's not safe for him not to know how to take a punch. It just bothers me that there are some people that don't know how to take a punch. I dunno why, but it does.

Now, I need to plan what i'm to after the punching... contest? It's not really a contest, it's a showing. As I figure, I have to be careful. Not because he's fragile, oh no, he's a lt, he's not fragile. Yet, I have the oddest feeling that I should get another squad member of his to help. Since, I can't exactly hold back my punching power well. It wouldn't endanger the squad member... no no it wouldn't.

I must say, however, Xion MUST have seen something in this boy to make him his Lt. He hasn't had an Lt ever since I joined to be a Shinigami. This makes me think. Sure the boy can use Kido, but most can use it, and use it well. What in the hell did he see in him?
He fumed inside his head.

I know exactly what I must ask him. To question him with the 2 questions I was asked once upon a time.

"Alastair, I have a question. Would you kill for yourself? For another?"
Back to top Go down
Alastair

Alastair

PostSubject: Re: Lucius and Alastair, Training with hand to hand.   Lucius and Alastair, Training with hand to hand. Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 12:06 pm

Alastair sat down and waited for his orders. When he received them he sure didnt resist. He found it best not to fight against what he's telling him. It does not work and only causes the endangererment of others. So he sat as the captain did. In a meditative position closong his eyes and focusing his reiatsu around him soothing and calming his body and spirit. Inside his head he analyzed the past interactions with the captain and somehow came up with a logical hypothesis of what will occur next in any case he would prepare himself mentally rather then acting on physical means. No... this is what he was missing he spent more time zeroing out thing instead of including them. His mind and body needed to be in sync his mind acting before his body yet simultaneously to outcome any potential damage.

Almost deep into his subconscious he was pulled with a question from this captain. One that he wasnt particularly asked alot but he knew the answer to. Although he waited to give the effect of him thinking. He would shift his meditative position but barely to accompany his response, "No, captain. I do not believe in killing myself for another. In the event someone life is on the line and I step in to save then therefore losing mine in the process..."

He would pause for a moment as a memory of the past flooded his brain, as images flashed changing and shaping into new event which ended his life in battle and protected a loved one  is what he believed should have occurred.  Yet every time the moment of his death occurred the scene of her death would only play. It was at that moment he forced those images ouy of his head which brought a tear to his eye. Something else would change in Alastair his reiatsu from meditative state flared significantly reaching that of captain level.

This is what Xion saw in Alastair his true power his determination and undying will even in the moment of death and as he opened his mouth his eyes would open to with a even most intense fire then the last time, "Then I will do it a thousand times." At the very words of that speech his spiritual pressure began to pulsate throughout the room which would most likely suffocate the captain temporarily with his inexperience in the field of reaitsu. Funniest part about it Alastair had no idea any of this was happening.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Lorendo

Lucius Lorendo

PostSubject: Re: Lucius and Alastair, Training with hand to hand.   Lucius and Alastair, Training with hand to hand. Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 2:59 pm

After hearing the boy, and then getting sufficated, which wasn't fun. He figured there was only one way to deal with this. He would get up, already running out of breath, and aim a kick at the boys head to get him to either focus, or be knocked out.

The boys stubburn, or at least seems so. He has much, much higher Reitsu ablity then me, although, I have higher reitsu that I know don't know how to control as well as he. He might be able to hurt me with the pure Reitsu, but not with his fists. Nope. If I get trained in Reitsu, I could whoop this kids arse. But, as is, it's risky to do things.
Back to top Go down
Alastair

Alastair

PostSubject: Re: Lucius and Alastair, Training with hand to hand.   Lucius and Alastair, Training with hand to hand. Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 3:07 pm

Alastair would see the kick coming towards him he would quickly raise his hand to catch the kick. Although the force and vibration of the kick sent a shockwave through his body causing him to regain consciousness. As he did he let go of tge Captain's foot as his whole arm ached in pain. He would then pass from the extreme reiatsu exhaustion he put himself through along with the physical force of this captain's kick.

((OOC: Sorrt about the short post ~.~))
Back to top Go down
Lucius Lorendo

Lucius Lorendo

PostSubject: Re: Lucius and Alastair, Training with hand to hand.   Lucius and Alastair, Training with hand to hand. Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 3:33 pm

He sighed as Alastair fell unconscious. I'd be a moment or two before the poor guy work up. Lucius would sneak out of the room, and quickly back to his barracks. He'd grab his old mask, and put it on. He'd then run back, and lean against the wall, it had been around 10 minutes. When he leaned against the wall, it seemed someone was stirring. He just stayed quiet, and waited to see his reaction.
Back to top Go down
Alastair

Alastair

PostSubject: Re: Lucius and Alastair, Training with hand to hand.   Lucius and Alastair, Training with hand to hand. Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 3:48 pm

As Alastair woke up the pain in his air had pretty much resigned but it still tingled significantly. As his eyes focused around the room he would noticed what seemed to be the second division captain wearing a mask of some sorts. It didn't freak him out because he heard rumors of the masked captain and syrangly enough the made had the same size and builder not to mention a captain's haori on identical to the Captain's. He would stand up rolling his shoulder of the hand he caught the kick. The pain has almost ceased to exit at this moment, "What the hell happened." It would be best for the captain to not tell him about this power he possesed at the moment. He was not ready for this power just yet although it would reveal itself to him very soon. In any case he just need to continue his training with the captain.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lucius and Alastair, Training with hand to hand.   Lucius and Alastair, Training with hand to hand. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lucius and Alastair, Training with hand to hand.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1