Bleach: Eve of Eternity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Business and Pleasure [OPEN- Free to join]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Elizabeth Belanger

Elizabeth Belanger

Exp : 181
Weapon Skill : Beginner
HSM : Average
Reiatsu : Master
Hakudo : Average

Business and Pleasure [OPEN- Free to join] Empty
PostSubject: Business and Pleasure [OPEN- Free to join]   Business and Pleasure [OPEN- Free to join] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:51 am

(OOC: Forgive the crappy start. Tired and horny while writing this.)

Mature Content:

The male fraccion bowed deeply to her. "Forgive my intrusion mistress. I know you dislike interruptions during your...pleasure sessions...but it seems that there is an urgent matter that requires your attention."

Mature Content:

After pulling away from the kiss she glared at the male fraccion. "Very well. I will be there shortly." And now here she was, roaming the halls of Las Noches, trying to see what the fool was talking about. If this was a worthless interruption she would make sure he paid the price. A castration was in order.

Last edited by Elizabeth Belanger on Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Andros

Andros

Exp : 365
Weapon Skill : Expert
HSM : Master
Hakudo : Master

PostSubject: Re: Business and Pleasure [OPEN- Free to join]   Business and Pleasure [OPEN- Free to join] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 2:25 am

The Arrancar arched a brow at the other Arrancar before him. "Excuse me?"

"W-well. Mistress requested not to be disturbed during this time."

The Espada stared into the eyes of the Fraccion. Was it just his imagination, or were Arrancar getting dumber and dumber? He wasn't remotely awake enough for these tiresome games. He knew of the Sexta Espada's...habit. Everyone did. It's not like it was a mystery. That didn't exempt her from her duties, however. Apparently, this Fraccion needed to be reminded of his place. A senior Arrancar had given him an order, and he refused to obey it. Such things were not taken lightly by Andros. An odd thing, given his track record of doing what he wished to do. The Huntsman was rarely around, and even when he was he came to meetings at his own pace. Why? Because he knew he got the job done. Sure he'd suffer a slap on the wrist, but at the end of the day...he was good at what he did.

He held the others to a higher standard though.

The steely Espada slowly closed the distance between him and the Fraccion. In one swift motion, his fist was firmly planted in the other's chest. He went soaring down the hall. The Espada calmly walked forward as the lesser Arrancar struggled to get up. "I believe you have a job to be doing now...no?" Andros would watch as he scrambled to go get his mistress. The male would simply lean against the wall in waiting. He didn't want to hit the poor thing, but he simply didn't have the time or patients to deal with insolence. It may have been around the late mid-day to early evening, but still...Andros simply wasn't awake enough to play 20 Questions with someone he infinitely out ranked.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Belanger

Elizabeth Belanger

PostSubject: Re: Business and Pleasure [OPEN- Free to join]   Business and Pleasure [OPEN- Free to join] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 5:16 am

Fuming with anger now as her pleasure session had apparently been interrupted for nothing, she started to head back to her palace. That is until she heard a crash a few hallways back. Deciding to investigate, just in case it would be something interesting, she headed in that direction.

Turning the corner she was greeted with the sight of the same male fraccion who had interrupted her session. "You!" She pointed a finger towards him and, pointing at his crotch, would fire a cero in his direction giving him a makeshift castration without even hearing his side of the story, or noticing the Quinta Espada.

She didn't notice the Quinta Espada until after she fired the cero. "Oh...it's you..." Crossing her arms over her chest she would speak to him. "Were you the one who wanted me? Cause if it's to talk about something an ugly brute like you needs me for, then I'll pass." She started to walk away, though slower than she had approached as she knew she had shown a huge disrespect towards her superior numbered Espada.
Back to top Go down
Fera

Fera

Exp : 438
Weapon Skill : Untrained

PostSubject: Re: Business and Pleasure [OPEN- Free to join]   Business and Pleasure [OPEN- Free to join] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 10:33 am

The echo of a Cero reverberates for miles through the halls of Las Noches. And Fera heard it. An unpleasant sound. It was a sound of ignorance. And he knew precisely where it came from. A direction he disliked. It was a direction of uncivilized, disrespectful behavior. Sexta. The little girl had gotten on his nerves in the past, and it seemed she never did mind to again and again. Up until now, he would tolerate her misguided attitude though because she didn't harm anyone or anything important. But shooting a Cero in the confines of this glorious castle was simply unacceptable. It was outrageous to Fera. But because he knew that he was the only one that took the safety of the building to such a great priority, he decided that a warning was to be announced.

Wandering the castle around a mile from the place where the Cero had been shot, it wasn't even that difficult to discern the direct location where it was coming from. Especially because he was the one that had rebuilt these halls in the exact same way they stood before. And they stood in a way that anything said would echo for quite some time before it would dissipate. For Fera's ears, a piece of cake. Vanishing from his position, his quiet feet would allow his Sonido to carry him far without making a sound. Even the usual booming noise was dampened so that only those he would pass closely were able to catch his steps.

A short moment later, he would arrive at the end of the hallway. His figure appearing there like a silhouette that materialized out of nowhere. His first breath caught the smell of the person leaning against the wall in the hallway even before his eyes realized who that man truly was. It was the distinct smell that something sterile, cold had. Cazador. Whatever he was doing here. Was he the cause for the Cero, perhaps? Fera couldn't put the image into his head.

The Quinta had always been on the rather quiet side, never bothered to speak to him or others. The countless questions he had asked him had always been ignored. Not that Fera minded. He was stronger and smarter than most, despite never seeming to be wise enough to have set values in his mind. It couldn't have been him. Even though Fera couldn't exactly assess him, he trusted the man that he wouldn't do anything unnecessary or reckless.

And then his nose picked up the smell of the troublesome little girl. It was an unpleasant fragrance. He couldn't exactly categorize it, nor did he have the terminology to describe it, but it was certainly not very comfortable. Using another Sonido that carried him down the several hundred meter long hallway, he appeared before Quinta. "Espada Addison. Greetings to you. Why are you present?"

Quite interested in what exactly his colleague had to do with the Sexta right now, he decided to discern if there perhaps was an accountable reason as to why a Cero had been fired. The Cazador always seemed to be careless, but he never seemed unreasonable. Different from the girl. She had always shown disrespect. Her way of getting into their ranks had been through simple ignorance. But what did Fera know. He was there for the safety of this kingdom, and he would protect it.
Back to top Go down
Ayane Mai Hoshi

Ayane Mai Hoshi

Exp : 580
Weapon Skill : Master
HSM : Untrained

PostSubject: Re: Business and Pleasure [OPEN- Free to join]   Business and Pleasure [OPEN- Free to join] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 6:21 pm

Strolling around on her usually platform of reishi refusing to step down onto the ground Ayane was taking a leisured journey around the castle. That was until she heard a boom, a boom that sounded like a cero. Grunting at the noise Ayane decided to head over to the direction of where the sound came from lucky for her it was far away. Continuing to glide over to the area she was holding one of her pure white roses she would calmly sniff it till she got the the desired location. Of course when she realized where she was she was in the area of the Sexta Espada. She couldn't help but shiver at the thought of where she was, no more then ever refusing to touch the ground. Still keeping her calm appearance her eyes were ever so alert, soon she spotted her fellow espada comrades and gracefully made her way over to them.
Back to top Go down
Thanatos

Thanatos

Exp : 256

PostSubject: Re: Business and Pleasure [OPEN- Free to join]   Business and Pleasure [OPEN- Free to join] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 6:34 pm

Thanatos looked at the walls of Las Noches, his black-orange eyes staring emotionlessly at the countless Arrancar that would walk past him. He shook his head as he thought about the fools that were his fellows.. He had no interest in the power struggles going on between the Espada, as he had witnessed it many times during his previous residency in the palace of Aion.

He stood up slowly, and began walking in a random direction, and then stopped. Thanatos settled his gaze upon an Arrancar that had bumped into him. She squeaked in fright before apologizing profusely. His eyes narrowed. With a quick movement, he reached out and snapped her neck, her body fell to the floor with a *thump* prompting those around him to edge away slowly. The Septima Espada dismissed them, rolling his eyes as he walked past their stiff forms, leaving the corpse of the woman behind. He had no tolerance for weakness. And if they won't stop being so willingly, he'll force the issue, and then heads will roll.

As he was walking around, he heard the tell-tale blast of a cero, and, after concentrating on the sound, he discerned its location through resonance, and followed it, his eyes closed the entire walk there. When he arrived, he heard the voice of the Segunda Espada who was apparently addressing the Quinta. Thanatos' eyes opened, orange irises taking in the scene before him. His initial assumption appeared correct as the form of Carpophorus Fera and Andros Addison, Segunda and Quinta Espada respectively, came into view. He also took note of the retreating form of the Sexta Espada, Elizabeth Belanger and the approaching one of the Cuarta Espada, Ayane Mai Hoshi. His eyes narrowed. He could sense her signature all over that blast now that he was at its impact point. But first, formalities.

"Hello Espada Fera, Espada Mai Hoshi, Espada Addison, Espada Belanger. I see I am not the only one who heard the racket. I wonder, what motivated such a response?"
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Zeil

Character Moderator
Character Moderator
Gabriel Zeil

Exp : 982
HSM : Expert
Hakudo : Expert

PostSubject: Re: Business and Pleasure [OPEN- Free to join]   Business and Pleasure [OPEN- Free to join] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 7:28 pm

Gabriel could feel the Espada congregating even in his sleep, and the blast that caused their gathering would be the awakening from his slumber. Although he wasn't one for investigations, he had been sleeping for some time now, and visiting his fellow Espada might be something of an interest to do. From his bed, he would swing his legs down, feeling the cool floor against his bare feet with a sigh. Standing, he would make his way to the group, walking at a fast pace to most, but a normal pace to him.

Getting to the group now, he would look over each one with half lidded eyes, the sleep he had been ripped from still evident as he glanced around. The destruction was something that could be easily fixed by one of the lesser arrancar, and he would simply ignore it for the time being. Voice still rough from sleep, he would raise one question, harmless enough for any or all to answer.
"Anybody want to tell me whats going on...?" The Primera wasn't one for appearances, and he hardly ever used rank to get anything. Even know he would ask the question while rubbing one of his eyes with the ball of his right hand, his mouth opening wide to let out a yawn. As his hand went back to rest at his side, he would give everybody another once over, his grogginess slowly but surely fading with each passing moment.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Belanger

Elizabeth Belanger

PostSubject: Re: Business and Pleasure [OPEN- Free to join]   Business and Pleasure [OPEN- Free to join] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 7:41 am

OOC:

As she was walking away, she just now realized how loud her cero beam must have been. All of the current espada were now gathered in the small, cramped hallway. Normally she would try to shrink away from all of this and go back to her pleasure session, but the mood was dead. Especially since the espada she hated more than anyone else was here. Thanatos. However she would not show that hatred in her words.

"Is there some kind of Espada meeting today that I was not informed of? Cause I explicitly remember saying I would like at least a 4 hour prior notice. You never know when I will get one of my...needs...to arise."

Her anger had somewhat subsided. Mostly due to the fact she was currently surrounded by people that kill her without even blinking.
Back to top Go down
Thanatos

Thanatos

Exp : 256

PostSubject: Re: Business and Pleasure [OPEN- Free to join]   Business and Pleasure [OPEN- Free to join] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 8:20 am

*Deleted*

(Edit: Sorry, I am just not used to having a posting order outside fight threads.)

Last edited by Thanatos on Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fera

Fera

Exp : 438
Weapon Skill : Untrained

PostSubject: Re: Business and Pleasure [OPEN- Free to join]   Business and Pleasure [OPEN- Free to join] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 8:44 am

OOC: Site Rules, Posting Conduct - #1 Posting order is required for All topics and is the job of either the Topic Starter or the person entering the topic to keep track of its change.

Posting Order:

Elizabeth
Me
(Andros)
Ayane
Thanatos
Zeil

(It wasn't your post yet Thanatos)

It was a moment's notice in which Fera could suddenly hear, smell and feel all of the Espada closing in on this area. The fact that the Quinta was currently present was already too much for Fera, but now it seemed as if the other Espada felt the need to enter the scene as well. Despicable, in all honesty. No one next to him and perhaps the approaching Zeil had the need to be here. But since Fera knew that he wasn't really one to be interested in the peacekeeping of this castle, he was sure that even the Primera was completely unnecessary right now. It would be exhausting to keep everyone under check and not endanger the walls of Las Noches further. With so many Espada here, it was predetermined that something would grow out of control. But while he wasn't exactly worried about his fellow-ranked Espada, it was the lower ranks that had caught his eye.

The Septima had just entered the scene and immediately outspoken his dumbfounded interest as to why there was such a gathering. Even Fera was able to connect the dots after hearing the pulse of the Cero. And now the Septima wondered why he was here? Truly strange, but perhaps that was what a new Espada was like. "A truly stupid question. Shouldn't it be obvious why I am here? I do not know about the rest even though I'm guessing sensationalism, but what my presence indicates should be known, eh?" Fera pronounced in front of him while it seemed as if the Sexta and the Septima had entered a little quarrel. Something Fera would take care of in just a minute. While they would be exchanging whatever unnecessity they used to provoke each other, Fera swiftly turned to the Primera. "I am here. There was a discrepancy I decided to extinguish. I believe there is no need for you to wake up here, Primera."

He didn't exactly trust the Primera anymore, ever since he had his wounds tended by a comrade under the ruins of Las Noches. In any case, Fera didn't think that the Primera's presence would impose on anyone as the respect for Gabriel Zeil had vanished, at least inside his head. And looking upon the behavior of the two lower ranked before him, Fera had a feeling that it was a mutual feeling among all Espada. Whatever the case, Fera turned back around and looked at the Sexta and Septima. He strained his vocal chords and then let out one of his mightier voices, along releasing his Reiatsu Pressure upon them. Pressure that should easily impose on them. "You two over there. Commence in a fight and I will pull drastic measures. Take your meaningless quarrel outside into the desert if you must." Fera knew, this was the kind of behavior because of which the lower ranked weren't allowed to reside in the main building. A decision he himself had made. Something the new Hollow King had very much approved.

Whatever the case, he wished to calm down this situation and not let it escalate. The Primera would likely not do anything rash as there was no one who was here to anger him. Additionally, the Cuarta had just arrived, and she was certainly someone that would occupy Zeil's attention. As for the Quinta, who was just watching relatively bored, he would likely not cause any further strife. The two bugs before him could do whatever they pleased somewhere outside the confines of this wall.
Back to top Go down
Andros

Andros

PostSubject: Re: Business and Pleasure [OPEN- Free to join]   Business and Pleasure [OPEN- Free to join] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 2:30 am

Ugh.

So. Many. Bodies. Andros could just feel the migraine beginning to form in the back of his head. He hated it. He hated this. He hated them. Why were they all here anyway? Specifically the plant...As a hunter he had a strong disliking of anything that wasn't useful to him. He knew of her power, and knew of her short comings. In a foot race, she would lose ten out of ten times. It was an annoying factor to him. Just being in the same room as someone he couldn't hunt with irritated him. What if they were attacked? What if they needed to mobilize? He couldn't stand liabilities. Though he supposed that's why she traveled with the Primera. Everyone knew the service she did for him. She tended to his wounds, so he supposed now he protected her. Covered her...weaknesses.

Pitiful.

The Cazador was not someone who believed in such things. Having a partner was one thing. Having a guardian was something entirely different. He didn't waste time to roll his eyes though at the sudden commotion. He didn't bother wasting his breath with greetings. He would merely nod at the people, everyone except for the other woman, and take a spot leaning against the wall away from the others. He witnessed the killing Thanatos performed. He disapproved of such things. Such senseless violence and killing. Sure. He had punched an Arrancar, but that's all. He didn't KILL anyone. The lustful one had also used a level of force that was not required. The Segunda began to flare his power, and Addison would simply sigh. There it was. The migraine was in full swing now. He rubbed his temples as he shook his head looking around.

He pushed off the wall and he spoke softly as he moved among them all.

"A woman obsessed with her own sexual desires, a man protecting a flower who can't keep up with anyone in this room, a flower who thinks herself protected by a higher number and her darling illusions, a man with clear anger issues, and a lion...really the lion is the only one here who I would remotely consider...trustworthy. It's no wonder the Shinigami won, and honestly I wouldn't be surprised if they won again. How can any of you even begin to think THIS is how the Espada should act? Squabbling like common Hollow. Tch. How melodramatic this scene is..."

He rolled his eyes and returned to his spot. He waved his hand lamely. "Go ahead...who wants to tell me I'm wrong? Who wants to say I don't know what I'm talking about? I know at least two of you want to...So who is going to tell the 'ignorant one' he doesn't know what he's talking about? I also know at least one of you will see truth in these words...So...let's have it. Open season. Clear the air, and let's put these childish things behind us. A pack is only as strong as the weakest link...and our weakest link is pretty weak..." His steely eyes settled on Ayane as he spoke, but he never mentioned any names. He looked back to to the wall in front of him and resumed his silence. He had said enough.

The following events would happen as Fate would like. Whether they wished to argue over his words, and prove just how divided they were, or silence their emotions long enough to realize that they were indeed heavily divided, it didn't matter. In the end, his own desires would be met.
Back to top Go down
Ayane Mai Hoshi

Ayane Mai Hoshi

PostSubject: Re: Business and Pleasure [OPEN- Free to join]   Business and Pleasure [OPEN- Free to join] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 4:57 pm

Ayane reclined in on platform playing with her rose as Andros spoke but couldn't help but crack a smile. She knew very well that many of her fellow arrancar didn't respect her in a way and she couldn't care less. She plucked the petals of her rose as Andros would continue with his ranting. Surrounded by the comrades she wondered if any of them were thinking the same as her and that Andros sounded like a ranting child, at this point she couldn't help but giggle not holding back on bit making sure Andros heard her. "You show a very interesting point dear Andros, but don't you know the proverb never judge a book by its cover?" She slowly and gracefully turned her back and started gliding away "Since there is enough of us here I think I might head out I have some business do deal with" she looks back behind her "is that okay?"
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Zeil

Character Moderator
Character Moderator
Gabriel Zeil

Exp : 982
HSM : Expert
Hakudo : Expert

PostSubject: Re: Business and Pleasure [OPEN- Free to join]   Business and Pleasure [OPEN- Free to join] Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 4:37 pm

((OOC: posting because Thanatos has vanished for 5 days and has not posted))

Gabriel listened to the man Andros with a silent gaze, his emotions unreadable to any who might look his way. He would nod towards Ayane, seeing that nobody would mind her leaving that much. As the sleep left him, he would come to stand while stretching his arms over his head. Andros was speaking some level of truth, and even though Gabriel wasn't one for insults, he wasn't exactly in the mood to care. He would keep his mouth shut, waiting to see what others might say. He would keep his eyes on Andros, outting his arms behind his back, holding his wrist.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Belanger

Elizabeth Belanger

PostSubject: Re: Business and Pleasure [OPEN- Free to join]   Business and Pleasure [OPEN- Free to join] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 7:49 pm

OOC:

Elizabeth scoffed as she was called out on her nature. So what if she was driven by her own sexual desires. She was still competent enough to do her job.

"I may be driven by my own sexual desires, I am not gonna deny that as we all know it's true. However, I am more than capable enough to hunt down the pathetic little shinigami. Hell, I was a fraccion during the war, and was able to stand face to face with one of their captains, and leave the battle with my life. Granted I couldn't kill her, but I will one day. Unfinished business you know."

She looked around at all of her fellow Espada as she spoke her words. They were all true, she had been able to stand up against a captain during the war, back when she was just a lowly fraccion. A lot had changed since the war, mostly her becoming an espada since the death of the original Sexta Espada, her master.
Back to top Go down
Andros

Andros

PostSubject: Re: Business and Pleasure [OPEN- Free to join]   Business and Pleasure [OPEN- Free to join] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 10:16 pm

"Then it's a good thing I've already read the book, isn't it?" He waved a dismissive hand at Ayane, already tired of her typical mannerisms. His eyes flicked to Elizabeth as she spoke. Expressing her past bravado as if it somehow explained or made up for her current actions. He simply rolled his eyes and pushed off the wall. "I have things to do...With any luck, someone here will get shot before I see them again..." He made a gun with his fingers, pointed it at no one in particular, and made a motion as if he was shooting something while mouthing the word "pow". Andros strolled away slowly, keeping his hands in his pockets as he looked up at the ceiling. His bed was calling to him, but he had another stop first before he could rest his eyes.

::EXIT::
Back to top Go down
Ayane Mai Hoshi

Ayane Mai Hoshi

PostSubject: Re: Business and Pleasure [OPEN- Free to join]   Business and Pleasure [OPEN- Free to join] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 11:22 pm

Listening to Andros words she would feel as if her skin was crawling off. At the timed Andros turned to walk away she did the same thing pursing her lips at how she dislike that man so much. The rose she had in her hand early was being clutched in her fist at this point completely disregarding the thorns she went on her way down the hall on her platform of reishi.

[EXIT]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Business and Pleasure [OPEN- Free to join]   Business and Pleasure [OPEN- Free to join] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Business and Pleasure [OPEN- Free to join]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1