Bleach: Eve of Eternity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Miyamoto's Onigatana [FIN]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shinmen Takezō

Shinmen Takezō

Exp : 25
Weapon Skill : Master
HSM : Master
Reiatsu : Untrained
Hakudo : Beginner

Miyamoto's Onigatana [FIN] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miyamoto's Onigatana [FIN]   Miyamoto's Onigatana [FIN] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 6:50 pm

It is not creating or destroying its disturbing the fabric of space with a single chop causing the energy of the attack to be forced to fork away and around the user before continuing on its path behind the user of the hollow flash slash.

Like being in the center of a boulder in the middle of a stream, the water being the energy while the rock is the distorted space providing the user safety zone as the blast of energy flows around him.

The technique forces a miss by having the attack flow around them.
Back to top Go down
Xion

Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Xion

Exp : 519
Reiatsu : Master
Hakudo : Master

PostSubject: Re: Miyamoto's Onigatana [FIN]   Miyamoto's Onigatana [FIN] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 9:35 pm

A slash alone with ton of reiatsu could allow you to deflect it. I am going to say this will require expert level swordmanship and a master level reiatsu so it is acceptable with a master level reiatsu requirement and an expert swordsmanship it would also be a universal technique any shinigami can learn as long as they meet the requirement. So with the requirements it will work you also need to change the description of the technique so that it has those requirements and that if a persons Ranks his higher this ability does not work as well. For example same rank you simply need to meet the requirements. If a person is 1 letter power rank higher so say they were b and the other was a you could only reduce the damage some. Anything higher then 1 letter so say b to s you couldn't stop the damage at all.
Back to top Go down
Shinmen Takezō

Shinmen Takezō

PostSubject: Re: Miyamoto's Onigatana [FIN]   Miyamoto's Onigatana [FIN] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 2:22 pm

here is the technique in picture form so you might understand it better.
Miyamoto's Onigatana [FIN] - Page 2 98016d144ce4189fe12afeab4b6c9626

Had a little section of were the cero ended up hitting and blowing up the tree but the gif maker only allowed 10 pictures.
Back to top Go down
Xion

Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Xion

Exp : 519
Hakudo : Master

PostSubject: Re: Miyamoto's Onigatana [FIN]   Miyamoto's Onigatana [FIN] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 3:36 pm

Well that doesn't help your case so either remove the technique or make the changes either way your changing it
Back to top Go down
Achreios

Plot Director
Plot Director
Achreios

Exp : 392
Weapon Skill : King
HSM : King
Reiatsu : King
Hakudo : King

PostSubject: Re: Miyamoto's Onigatana [FIN]   Miyamoto's Onigatana [FIN] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 2:37 pm

Ok Since its obvious i need to come here here I think its high time i did. Before I start though, miyamoto you better be sure the initial post is the complete up to date version of your weapon. I'm not going to be cross checking this thing. Once that you confirm that it is I will be happy to begin.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacheoe.rpg-board.net
Shinmen Takezō

Shinmen Takezō

PostSubject: Re: Miyamoto's Onigatana [FIN]   Miyamoto's Onigatana [FIN] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 7:22 pm

Done and updated.
Back to top Go down
Achreios

Plot Director
Plot Director
Achreios

PostSubject: Re: Miyamoto's Onigatana [FIN]   Miyamoto's Onigatana [FIN] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 11:54 pm

First order of business. Your shikai and bankai abilities are too broad of a description. Be more specific. I want to know how it absorbs, what the effects are of the absorbtion, and how much you can absorb before you reach your limit, and what can you do with the energy absorbed.

Cannot continue further without this information.
Back to top Go down
Shinmen Takezō

Shinmen Takezō

PostSubject: Re: Miyamoto's Onigatana [FIN]   Miyamoto's Onigatana [FIN] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 12:16 pm

Really wished you had tagged that request when you asked me to go over it for the first time for you but ok. Done I think.
Back to top Go down
Achreios

Plot Director
Plot Director
Achreios

PostSubject: Re: Miyamoto's Onigatana [FIN]   Miyamoto's Onigatana [FIN] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 9:11 pm

Alright I will start with shikai.

1. Nari Togi needs to have a cooldown OR can only be used when focused on said technique (ie cannot use any other techs while this is in effect.)

2. Sero Kiiru can only be preformed once per turn. will settle for twice but no more than that.

3. Ansatsu Giho has an incomplete explanation. The following sentence ""those ranked a letter higher or more has the following.". is followed with a negative trait which is inconsistent with what you were getting at. or by my understanding anyway.

4. Due to No Shokan Keigun's potential power being two letter grades lower than you. (ie S could summon captain class members.) I'm going to recommend reducing the number summoned to 6 and request the cooldown be changed to 1.5 times the duration.

5. Be aware that En Passant will count towards your shunpo uses and should be recognised as such.

Now for bankai.

1. I recommend ditching your current description of your bankai and combining the techniques Hanatsu, Kuiiru, and Junsuni Nari Togi to make your new ability. This will give it a more sound description as well as free up techniques for you to use with the blade.

2. for Oni Ten Yari, just being positive that the Handle increases ONLY. not the bladed end correct?
Back to top Go down
Shinmen Takezō

Shinmen Takezō

PostSubject: Re: Miyamoto's Onigatana [FIN]   Miyamoto's Onigatana [FIN] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 10:17 pm

1. added length and cooldown

2. down graded it to twice

3. fixed that problem

4. fixed as asked

5. Recognized

Bankai

1. Recommended understood however I would not be able to know what to replace those three techniques with so I'll leave them techniques that make/sure up/are the ability

2. yes only the Handle making it more an overly long spear then a long handled broadsword

Must say much better approach then Xion.
Back to top Go down
Kyroku Kokujin

Kyroku Kokujin

Exp : 394
Weapon Skill : Expert
Hakudo : Untrained

PostSubject: Re: Miyamoto's Onigatana [FIN]   Miyamoto's Onigatana [FIN] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 11:14 pm

EDIT: sorry for posting as kyroku, forgot I was signed in as him for my posts in RP

alright now just some more clarification work and we will be through.

1. Regarding Kuiiru, I overlooked this initially. But I would need you to limit the amount of kido you can absorb in a post to a solid number since you can also absorb ambient reishi one per post. Or you could only absorb ambient reishi after a set time. Id say ever 3 posts is fair considering you can absorb any kido fired. As well, the part of clarification I originally intended to say; I'd like you to be aware that once Onigatana is full (all nine rings activated), you cannot absorb any more kido. Meaning once full, kido will then affect you and will not be blocked from there on out (excluding Sero Kirru of course or dodging, shunpo, ect.)

2. With Hanatsu, Whenever you fire an attack do you lose a ring? If not I must request such an addition. This is mainly due to balance out the blades abilities. Naturally after a certain amount of time you would being losing the power absorbed since it is not derived from your body. Much like a battery loses charge after long periods of time.
Back to top Go down
Shinmen Takezō

Shinmen Takezō

PostSubject: Re: Miyamoto's Onigatana [FIN]   Miyamoto's Onigatana [FIN] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 6:15 am

1. Set time before ambient reiatsu absorption is 3 posts after person has been freely releasing it so that said reiatsu has time to saturate the air.

2. I had always meant for that attack to drain rings as seen in my attack against archreios using thousand page wholesale to catch the individual beads of the kido rain to devour until nine rings before releasing them back out for the cover fire. So if thousand page wholesale does 1000 cuts and I only devour once per cut then in that post I released 111 kido level 99 blasts as cover fire with one ring left on Onigatana as cover fire.
Back to top Go down
Achreios

Plot Director
Plot Director
Achreios

PostSubject: Re: Miyamoto's Onigatana [FIN]   Miyamoto's Onigatana [FIN] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 7:00 pm

Changes made are acceptable. one final thing however.

1. Everything looks great and once this is done it will be approved. Id like for you to be specific as to the attacks fired in bankai. Their composition, size, shape, things of that nature. Once done you will be approved.
Back to top Go down
Shinmen Takezō

Shinmen Takezō

PostSubject: Re: Miyamoto's Onigatana [FIN]   Miyamoto's Onigatana [FIN] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 7:39 pm

discribed.
Back to top Go down
Achreios

Plot Director
Plot Director
Achreios

PostSubject: Re: Miyamoto's Onigatana [FIN]   Miyamoto's Onigatana [FIN] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 8:01 pm

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miyamoto's Onigatana [FIN]   Miyamoto's Onigatana [FIN] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Miyamoto's Onigatana [FIN]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Eve of Eternity :: O.O.C Area :: Revamp Graveyard :: Weapons/Other-