Bleach: Eve of Eternity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lead Fraccion's ready for Training! [Private Eiji Nakamura]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Akio

Akio

Exp : 500
Weapon Skill : Untrained
HSM : Untrained
Reiatsu : Expert
Hakudo : Average

Lead Fraccion's ready for Training! [Private Eiji Nakamura] Empty
PostSubject: Lead Fraccion's ready for Training! [Private Eiji Nakamura]   Lead Fraccion's ready for Training! [Private Eiji Nakamura] Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 2:53 am

The long stretch and yawn of a newly awoken Akio was not unheard of, but it was definitely rare as Akio had spent most of his days running around the large structure of Las Noches until his legs finally gave out. But, he had to rest at some point and rest he did. Groggily throwing his legs out of his bed sheets, Akio stood up as fast as he could to pop as many bones as he could as this would please him almost to the point of ecstasy. The feeling of releasing the air bubbles in between his joints would satisfy Akio as much as a much needed massage would satisfy a hard worker.

Akio would want to get some serious training in today as it had been some time since his last actual training session with somebody. The thrill of the fight is what kept Akio going at such a constant pace. Reaching the door to his room, Akio would leap out in excitement. “Alright, ready to train! Without pain, there is no gain! Looking for the next foe! That’s what I live for, yo!” Akio would rap, bouncing around in a way a boxer would as he punched at the air with a left and right jab. The halls seemed to echo his words, but this was normal as all of the Arrancar in the building usually kept to themselves, singling out Akio. Of course, Akio would not mind this as he saw everything and everyone as a friend to spar with, especially in this world.

The vast desert of Hueco Mundo was indeed impressive for Akio. Seeing as it almost never seemed to end, but it would end at some point. Akio would rush down the hall way, looking for the entrance of Las Noches and proceeded to look outside in hopes to see something new. There was still nothing new for the Lead Fraccion to see, but it would not mean he would give up hope in looking for something to do that was new for him. Akio would inhale as deep as he could, holding his breath to see how long he would last. It would not be long, probably, because of his low attention span. But Akio would push forth anyway in attempts to better himself.

Turning away from the doorway, Akio would continue to march through the halls, holding his breath as he continued to run ‘Focus…focus…focus…’ through his brain. This would keep up Akio’s focus as well as test his endurance to hold his breath. He had to not be made a fool of his own game, as Akio believed in training as hard as he could to grow even further in his skills. His training would be to build up his speed as much as he could as well as his focus. These were his main priorities to grow in skill as he would need his speed to coincide with his Resurreccion as well as Chained Chakram. His Focus was needed to help him block and react to every movement his opponent would make.
Back to top Go down
Eiji Nakamura

Eiji Nakamura

Exp : 195
Reiatsu : Untrained
Hakudo : Untrained

PostSubject: Re: Lead Fraccion's ready for Training! [Private Eiji Nakamura]   Lead Fraccion's ready for Training! [Private Eiji Nakamura] Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 3:48 am

Eiji would just be awakening for he had been asleep for three days straight in his usual spot after his fight with the primera espada. This fight would still have him aiming for more, and he would get up once more just to find him and try again, however, the day would prove rather different as he would walk out of the doorway. As he would look down the hall he would see a man running, for what seemed no reason, and he would wonder what was going on with him. That man that grew closer; he would notice it was the primera espada’s fraccion, this would get a man excited and would take his first step into the interesting path that was today. With that, he would look as a man would run he was not fast nor slow. However, he was not going to be a match for Eiji’s speed and his was barely even average.

“Hey you do you want to train with me outside… I want to get some practice after taking such a long rest…”

He would not wait for the man’s response but would rather tilt his head to motion for the man to follow him, and he would find the nearest window and jump out of it and let himself slide down the building going toward outside of los noches. He would smile slightly as he would be sliding down the building, and he would kick off landing on the outer wall. He would take a quick stretch and then leap down and would face toward the wall with his right hand sitting on his sword, and he would wonder what the first action of the fraccion would be. Though it would not matter that much he still found it interesting, he may be fighting someone of his own level for once instead of extremely lower or higher. That would turn out to be one of his best trainings that could happen for he would be able to truly gauge his skill against his fellow ranking arranged.

“Don’t keep me waiting too long for it might not do well for you in the future… Also, what is your name?”

He would not ask his name out of respect but rather to see if it was the primera’s fraccion because if it were not this man would get a rather ruthless beating simply for wasting his time by following him knowing it was not the man he was planning to engage in combat. Thought as he would wait he would build a small cero in his left palm that was facing the opposite direction so that if he was rushed he had a plan of attack, and he would see how a man would react to a level 90 kido based cero. It would be rather funny to see if he injured the man before he even got slightly serious though he hoped this fight would not be that boring. So with that he would be in his normal attire and would wait for the man to attack.
Back to top Go down
Akio

Akio

PostSubject: Re: Lead Fraccion's ready for Training! [Private Eiji Nakamura]   Lead Fraccion's ready for Training! [Private Eiji Nakamura] Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 4:09 am

Looking at the other, Akio was unsure of what to do. His mind continued to run to keep his breath held, but it would not hold long as Akio felt the desire for breathing creep up on him. But wait…he was an Arrancar…do they need to breathe? Akio would reluctantly release his breath, breathing harder as the other would ask his name and speak some other babble Akio would not fully pay attention to. As the other walked outside, Akio assumed it had something to do with training or a fight. Either way, this was an opportunity for Akio to get some serious training in. Akio would notice the Cero in the other’s hand preparing a launch.

“Aw, come on man! Ya broke my concentration! But you said you wanted to train right? Time to end this vacation!” Akio would point to the other with no fear in mind, but instead training. Tired of waiting for another challenge, this would satisfy Akio’s lust for more. Of course he was nowhere near as fast as any of the Espada, except maybe the Cuarta Espada, but she was still beyond his reach in every other factor. Akio could only dream of attaining the power his superiors had, and this is what would drive him to his next statement. “Hey, I want to ask you a question, before I give my name! If you’re up for it, would you want to play a little game? It’s just a race, it won’t hurt! I’m not fast so you’ll probably leave me in the dirt! But none of that disappearing and reappearing stuff! There would be no way for me fast enough!” Akio rhymed as he pulled his Chakram out that was hanging on his hip, his chains of the chakram still wrapped around his right arm as they normally were.

Akio would love to train, but a different type of training other than fighting is what Akio desired more. A friendly competition before the sparring began. After all, training was not all throwing fists and firing ceros. It was also trying your endurance while running, learning new strategies in which to fight, even talking to build up a Silver Tongue. This was what Akio wanted, an all around set of skills so he will be able to fight any foe on par. The fighting portion of any training session was fun, to see great skills from his opponents and see how they maneuver with their weapon and how their abilities work is always a thrill for Akio. His Resurreccion was impressive to him as well, though he had practiced with it several times, it still surprised him what he could do with it. Adjusting to each and every situation, as he was born to do, in order to fight with his opponent with all of his strengths, using all of his senses and reflexes when needed. Akio wanted to see amazing techniques from his opponent, each and every single one because this would prepare Akio for future battles.
Back to top Go down
Eiji Nakamura

Eiji Nakamura

Exp : 195
Reiatsu : Untrained
Hakudo : Untrained

PostSubject: Re: Lead Fraccion's ready for Training! [Private Eiji Nakamura]   Lead Fraccion's ready for Training! [Private Eiji Nakamura] Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 4:39 am

He would let out a sigh as he would release the cero he would be holding aimed at the man standing a few feet away from him. It would not be anything personal to be honest and would only be aimed at his left leg, with this he sought to solely test the man’s reflexes and see what he might be able to do after this so called “event”. He would simply watch to see what the other fraccion would do to dodge the coming blow it would be traveling at a rather high speed almost that of which he could not dodge which he learned the other day though his ceros were much weaker than that man’s…

“If you escape without an injury than we can do your little game, however if you can’t you may want to train more on the fighting aspect so not to get killed in a true battle.”

He would have his left hand now in his pocket as his right hand would rest on his swords hilt with his stance widening slightly just in case the man saw it fit to retaliate to the attack he just fired, though he highly doubted that would be the case with this one for he truly seemed more focus on having a race or something for he was holding his breath the whole time they would travel and would be running down the halls. So one would only assume he was doing some form of endurance training early in the morning or perhaps it was night? The fraccion’s sense of time was rather off from being asleep so long, plus it didn’t help they lived in a place that never changed and the mood shined forever and always… Though he loved the view of it most of the time he was getting rather bored with seeing it and almost wasted the cero firing it in the air just to change the color of things for a while…

“Oh yea if you lose a leg I don’t know how to help you so I would swiftly try and dodge that and not let the blast get you…”

That would be the only hint the man would give him for the cero would hit the ground soon after the other fraccion would dodge if it was possible with his speed. He would wonder if he had gone over board for he was still on edge from fighting the higher up last time. Though it shouldn’t have caused him to do such a thing of the bat, though he would simply assume his instincs were slowly awakening once more and soon he would become a killing machine again. So with that being said he would be hoping for something he could do to help the urges that would be hitting the man stronger than ever it was as if every time he used his ressureccion made him even more blood thirty. It was rather interesting though he would save that for later and would be back to focusing on the person at hand.
Tech's used :
Back to top Go down
Akio

Akio

PostSubject: Re: Lead Fraccion's ready for Training! [Private Eiji Nakamura]   Lead Fraccion's ready for Training! [Private Eiji Nakamura] Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 5:06 am

Akio would react upon instinct, rolling as far as he possibly could from the cero to the left as the man spoke as the speaking would give him enough time to dodge. That and reacting on instinct alone, Akio was able to avoid the Primera fairly well, even with his speed. Dodging and retorting would be Akio’s expertise when it came down to fighting. The roll out of the way would leave the cero heading straight for the ground where Akio stood. Looking towards the damage in the sand, Akio looked back at the other. “Hey man, that blast could’ve been bad! Firing a blast like that could make someone awfully mad! I’m not one of those guys, though. Just watch where you aim that, yo!” Akio exclaimed in his rhymes, kneeling on his left knee, his right foot planted on the ground.

Akio was preparing a Cero in his left foot right now, unsure of whether the other could see it or not since he was staring at the other now with his body shifted to fully face his opponent. Akio would strike when his cero was fully prepared. This would not give him much of an edge against the other since his last opponent, being the Primera Espada, had such masterful skill over Reiatsu and had convinced Akio that almost all Arrancar had a much higher skill in it than he would. This wouldn’t really matter to Akio, as long as hits were made, Akio would be fine. He had learned from his past sparring with the Primera that hits were hits, no matter how they were obtained.

“You know man; you seem like a chill guy! But that cero…dude, that’s not gonna fly! I really prefer a race right now…but that doesn’t matter anyhow! I can tell you this; I won’t be much of a challenge for anyone until my training is done! I have to learn to focus, to block, and to run!” Akio would rhyme as his cero charged, almost ready to fire. It would probably not catch the other off guard, but it would do something. Though Akio was not too confident with his skills, he had to show he had some sort of retort. “And another thing, bro! I’m not gonna tell you my name until we complete my game, yo!” Akio spoke as he still knelt in the sand.

This other was itching for a fight and it was clear to Akio. Akio wasn’t really in the mood to fight, but he did fight if he was needed to, especially if it meant his life. But fully unsure of who this Arrancar was, Akio was curious. “And what about you, what’s your name? I would like to know in case you ever achieve fame!” Akio exclaimed once more, attempting to get to know exactly who he was fighting and if he can learn anything about his opponent before a training match had begun. This would serve Akio well, in knowing his opponent as this was a second way to knowing his opponent, the first being through a spar.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lead Fraccion's ready for Training! [Private Eiji Nakamura]   Lead Fraccion's ready for Training! [Private Eiji Nakamura] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lead Fraccion's ready for Training! [Private Eiji Nakamura]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1