Bleach: Eve of Eternity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Emergency Captains and Vice Captains Meeting

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Xion

Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Xion

Exp : 519
Weapon Skill : Master
HSM : Master
Reiatsu : Master
Hakudo : Master

Emergency Captains and Vice Captains Meeting  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emergency Captains and Vice Captains Meeting    Emergency Captains and Vice Captains Meeting  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 10:52 am

Xion addressed the vice captain first, smiling at the boy's words. " Rioji....the reason I said the things I did is because we lost the first third squad captain in a similar fashion. He was a strong man that I picked myself to join the gotei 13...his wife was also a Shinigami however, she became a vizard and when the time came to exterminate them....he hesitated and she killed him...you are very value not only to the Shinigami but to me as well, I have watched you grow so much since you joined the Gotei 13 and I remember your brother well, we had high hopes on him as well however, we cannot allow Vizards to exist because of the danger they pose...." Xion walked over to Rioji and placed his arms on his shoulders. " You have obtained your Bankai and Chamber 46 is requesting you become a captain as soon as you have mastered your Bankai....therefore, you must survive not just for yourself but also for Soul Society as a whole...I trust you will do the right thing when the time comes and should you meet with your brother you may go off with him somewhere else to talk...and if he happens to escape your conflict, then there will be nothing we can do if we can't find him.." Xion smiled at the Vice Captain as bowed to him. " You may leave now...please be ready within the hour..."

After having spoke with the Vice Captain, Xion turned to hear the words of the newly appointed Captain and spoke as well while the captain had begun to leave. " Meeting you is still a pleasure...you just haven't had the chance to become fully aware of circumstances yet, only Shinigami under five hundred years old have had their IQs tested so any Shinigami who was a captain before five hundred years ago, has not had an IQ test...you are indeed intelligent but like many things that you will learn within the Gotei 13, there is many details you will not be given because in you having them it would create a security risk should you be captured and we feel you do not have the will or the strength to escape....always remember, intelligence is not everything when it comes to being a Shinigami...you must also possess a power overwhelming to properly implement that knowledge on the battlefield.....you are indeed a captain now and I am glad that we have such intelligence among our ranks however, you still have much to learn..." Xion would bow to the Captain as well as a sign of respect.
Back to top Go down
Aoi Hirae

Aoi Hirae

Exp : 270
Hakudo : Untrained

PostSubject: Re: Emergency Captains and Vice Captains Meeting    Emergency Captains and Vice Captains Meeting  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 11:12 am

The atmosphere of the meeting was rather cold and uncomfortable. It was not the attitudes of the Captains themselves but rather the elephant yet to be addressed. In silence as the captains walked in the eyes of the captain commander were mixed with both Anger and Worry. The only words that initially came out of him were that of a formal greeting to each and every one of them.

Those who had recently joined the ranks, the current feeling that the more experienced captains harboured would come off as foreign. It was not fear, it was not dread the correct word would be, if their suspicions were true, a deep sorrow. Though the war was successful the loses that came with it were great. Many mourned a brother, a sister, a lover, father, mother, friend and mentor. The casualties had been too high.

Aoi Hirae, who had been in charge of the defences, took the casualties partly on herself. Perhaps her defences system was not good enough. Many had praised her system that it had helped minimize losses and ultimately safe guard Seireitei. Regardless of any, it would not hold her back. Her mission was clear, which she found rather peculiar. Someone of her position would have seen to defences but an order was an order.

Exit >>

Back to top Go down

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Emergency Captains and Vice Captains Meeting    Emergency Captains and Vice Captains Meeting  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 1:06 pm

Taraboro remained silent throughout the seemingly heated conversation between the members of this meeting. He had would have tried to calm them down, but he expected nobody would listen to him anyways. It is often hard to get someone of higher or equal rank to listen to you, unless you have earned their respect, something which Taraboro, as a new captain, has not yet done. He sighed quietly, hoping none of the captains, or the captain commander, would hear him.

He had his orders. He would be going to Hueco Mundo, alongside a multitude of other powerful captains, including the Kenpachi herself. It made since that Captain Commander Xion would send several shinigami there. They were not exactly best friends with the Arrancar, especially after a war, and Taraboro expected no warm-welcomes.

He stood up, bowing to the Captain Commander, and then to everyone else. "Very well, I shall go and join my team in Hueco Mundo sir," Addressing Xion, "Good luck to all of you." He slowly and cautiously walked through and out the door, before leaving the room.

Exit.
Back to top Go down
Rioji Shin

Rioji Shin

Exp : 440
Reiatsu : Untrained
Hakudo : Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Emergency Captains and Vice Captains Meeting    Emergency Captains and Vice Captains Meeting  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 12:30 am

Rioji wasn't to angry at this point. He was in a better mood, Xion explained his reasons and was very calm and nice about it. He replied "Before I leave, don't you think it might be a good idea to bring some sort of healer from squad 4? Just asking, as you say its flooded with Vizards." Rioji asked with concern, just in case something really bad happens, the Gotei 13 cannot lose anymore of its Captains or Vice Captains, they just can't.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Lorendo

Lucius Lorendo

Exp : 1370

PostSubject: Re: Emergency Captains and Vice Captains Meeting    Emergency Captains and Vice Captains Meeting  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 2:30 am

Lucius got up from his chair, and sighed quietly. He had been thinking about whether or not Xion's overextending. It bothered him, even with all the squad members, if even the Decima espada or a single, decently powered Vizard, would come and attack. It might mean that the Gotei is in danger. It mattered not that the 4th captain may or may not stay. Most unseated/seated officers won't be able to handle an invasion, or at least in his opinion. He also thought that sending all of the Lts, except Rioji, to the Quincys wasn't the smartest idea. He felt as though some should stay behind, and keep Gotei 13 safe.

Yet, he could see why he'd send powerful captains like Kazou-Taichou and Lany-Taichou to Hueco Mundo. If he didn't, they might not stand a chance. Even then, Hueco Mundo is not a place to tread lightly, as Arrancar and Fraccion were not to be toyed with. He had this knowledge, as he had faced an Arrancar before, and it wasn't exactly easy. He planned on addressing these points with, what he felt to be, facts. Some of his points were more personal then they should be.

There was the fact of the amount of people going to the Quincy. Sure, they might be hostile, but he also knew Xan could hold himself in a fight. Sure, you could sent an Lt or two with him, just as some backup. Why not? Just really, you're overextending without having cover. Unless you send the infamous squad 0 to defend, then his whole argument is out the window.

"Captain Commander-Taichou, If I may, I feel as though we are over-extending. Unless we leave the Squad 0 people to defend it, I don't think that Squad 4 can quite handle an invasion. There's also the fact that we are sending too many people, in my opinion, to the Quincy. We should leave some of the Lts here to defend. I may have an unpopular opinion in this point, but it's something that I just can't let sit." He'd take a quick breath.

"I can agree with Hueco Mundo, and sending those captains there. I can say that they are no easy opponent, from experience. It, yet again, bothers me that we don't leave Lts here. I won't proclaim that i'm more intellegint then the rest of you, nor that I know more about strategy. I'm just proclaiming my personal feelings. Yet, I've almost forgotten, the reason behind me saying that you can leave some of the Lts, is that Alexzander can hold himself in a fight. You could have a few with him, like 3-4, rather then having so many in one group. We wouldn't be over extending if we held home with a few Lts, rather then just the 4th squad, who I don't think is fully capable of handling an invasion." He went to his knee at the end to show respect to the CC.
Back to top Go down
Rioji Shin

Rioji Shin

Exp : 440
Hakudo : Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Emergency Captains and Vice Captains Meeting    Emergency Captains and Vice Captains Meeting  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 6:25 am

Rioji ended up leaving before his answer, he wanted to do a couple of things before they left Rioji said "Commander-Taichu, you can get back to me with a hell butterfly alright? I need to relax and take a couple of drinks before we go, and grab my sake bag, since the 3 biggest drinkers are going to the Dangai. Before I go, I wish all of you luck, and succession in your mission. Remember this though, we shinigami are to protect the humans and earth, not kill or destroy them. Keep in mind of the people around our targets. Goodbye for now. Commander-Taichu, tell that hell butterfly where I should meet up with you please. See you then sir, and thank you for explaining our reason, I understand completly. Bye." After Rioji finished speaking he exited the room and went back over to his quarters. When he arrived he grabbed a bottle of sake and started drinkin, by the half way point he quit and starte preparing for the next expidtion that he was going on. Rioji, still a little uneasy assured himself that he could kill his brother, again his brother always wanted to fight to the death one day, I suppose that day will soon come if they end up finding Kazuo.

Exit

Last edited by Rioji Shin on Sun May 04, 2014 1:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xion

Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Xion

Exp : 519

PostSubject: Re: Emergency Captains and Vice Captains Meeting    Emergency Captains and Vice Captains Meeting  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 11:38 am

Xion bowed to Rioji before responding to the second squad captain. Xion smiled as the second squad captain was very wise or so Xion was thinking at the time. " The Akaibu is an artifact that is under the jurisdiction of squad zero and myself...while we are away, they will indeed protect the Seireitei...you have nothing to worry about my friend...you also forget..you have all your Onmitsukido Gundaichos who can defend it as well. She will be just fine while we are away..." Xion had always liked the second squad captain after all, Xion founded the second squad during the creation of the Gotei 13 and therefore was picky with who would lead it.

Xion himself would begin making his way to the door before turning to face the second squad captain. " Alex kun is indeed strong, however, should the Captains in Hueco Mundo require assistance, they will be the cavalry to show up and assist them as well as myself and the Dangai team...everything should go well."

[EXIT]

Last edited by Xion on Tue May 06, 2014 8:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lucius Lorendo

Lucius Lorendo

Exp : 1370

PostSubject: Re: Emergency Captains and Vice Captains Meeting    Emergency Captains and Vice Captains Meeting  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 5:30 pm

Lucius would get up off his one knee. He understood now, why the CC was doing what he was doing. Xion was a wise man, and it's true, he had forgotten about the Onmitsukido, since he doesn't command them much. His Lt commanded them more often then not. He felt better that the people that he had guarding them were more in numbers then thought before, he felt slightly stupid that he forgot about the Onmitsukido.

He would leave, going into the shadows, and headed back to the Squad 2 Barracks.

Exit!
Back to top Go down
Vangran

Vangran

Exp : 81
HSM : Average
Reiatsu : Average

PostSubject: Re: Emergency Captains and Vice Captains Meeting    Emergency Captains and Vice Captains Meeting  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 6:10 pm

Seeing his captain departing, Arius came to the conclusion that it was his time to leave as well. He had to prepare for meeting with the Quincy, who, while he had not had much contact with them, were not going to be overly fond of the Shinigami, as their races history with each other was not a pleasant one. He bowed to the remaining Captains and Lieutenants before he walked out the door, vanishing in a flash of light as soon as he stepped out the door.

[EXIT]
Back to top Go down
Yukari

Yukari

Exp : 829
HSM : Average

PostSubject: Re: Emergency Captains and Vice Captains Meeting    Emergency Captains and Vice Captains Meeting  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 4:59 pm

Template by S_E of PlatinumHearts
It would seem all the necessary points were brought up. Even then, had they not been brought up Yukari would still follow these orders without fail. Her faith in her teacher was absolute, regardless of the questions which would arise. Thus, despite the worry in her chest which arose in light of the devastating news, the Thirteenth Captain rose from her knees and promptly bowed, before sending her formal words prior to departure.

[exit]

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Emergency Captains and Vice Captains Meeting    Emergency Captains and Vice Captains Meeting  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Emergency Captains and Vice Captains Meeting

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2