Bleach: Eve of Eternity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reconciliation of the Past [Private; Gabriel Zeil; CLOSED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Fera

Fera

Exp : 438
Weapon Skill : Untrained
HSM : Master
Reiatsu : Master
Hakudo : Master

Reconciliation of the Past [Private; Gabriel Zeil; CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: Reconciliation of the Past [Private; Gabriel Zeil; CLOSED]   Reconciliation of the Past [Private; Gabriel Zeil; CLOSED] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 3:31 pm

The days were flying by ever since the new Hollow King had established his lead. The Espada's moral and motivation lied in shambles, closed off for no one to touch under the rebuilt castle of Las Noches, figuratively. There was conflict arising left and right, ignorance and pettiness stemming from everyone. Not very different than before, but the respect and tolerance for the ulterior motive was swept away in the sea of anger and uncertainty of the future.

That was Fera's way of seeing things. One of the primary reasons he saw factoring towards the still remaining feeling of defeat within the ten swords of Hueco Mundo was the Primera. At direct fault. And there was no need to elaborate on these things, everyone knew what weakness he had shown. There was no use trying to play it down or hide it. But Zeil didn't do either of those, he simply ignored it, put if off as if it never happened. It disturbed Fera, and somehow, he never got rid of the feeling that the Primera's will had been injured.

The will for Las Noches, the will for the Arrancar and the will to stay loyal to them. He was feeling that the Primera wasn't an Espada anymore. Simply a strong being who remained in the position because it was comfortable to him. That was something Fera absolutely did not tolerate. In no way would he stand for such a leader of the Espada. In no way would he take the ignorance that came with it. But was it worth it to exert himself and attempt to challenge the Primera for his position? In the long run, Fera didn't see benefits.

He only saw further conflict and destruction. Something the Espada had enough of at this point in time. What was needed was the spark of awareness within the Primera to reignite. The awareness for the responsibility he carried. He needed to reestablish that he was the strongest Espada. And how would he do that? By challenging him to a match of skill, not power.

For that purpose, Fera had approached Zeil with the request to move out of the confines of Las Noches, as not to harm it, at least 20 kilometers. Out in the White Desert, Fera would wait for his superior. Sitting on a rock, he watched the endless black sky with the infinite moon standing above the horizon. He would question him, approach him, fight him. Until neither of them could go on anymore. That was his plan.

Fera knew, with the current situation his plan to settle his feelings with him would likely be quite difficult to push through, but he was confident that a battle was one of the few ways which the Arrancar understood and followed. So he waited, until Gabriel Zeil, Primera Espada and Executioner would appear before him at his request.

Last edited by Fera on Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Zeil

Character Moderator
Character Moderator
Gabriel Zeil

Exp : 982
Weapon Skill : Expert
HSM : Expert
Hakudo : Expert

PostSubject: Re: Reconciliation of the Past [Private; Gabriel Zeil; CLOSED]   Reconciliation of the Past [Private; Gabriel Zeil; CLOSED] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 4:03 pm

Gabriel was perplexed by the Segunda's confrontation, but he was inclined to fulfill the mans wishes out of diplomacy. It was a common fact that the other had a problem with him, although Gabriel couldn't for the life of him imagine why. The war itself had been one rough battle after another, and from the moment their previous leader had died, they went on the defensive, everything going down hill from then on. Maybe it was that he had lost, or that he needed help. Maybe the man just saw him as in the way, but he was going to find out from this meeting between the two.

The sands of hueco mundo were inviting to Gabriel, seeing as he spent most of his time out in these sands, he had connection with them. It wasn't long before his figure could be seen among the dues, his hands resting in the pockets of his pants as he quickly closed the distance. Although his pace was fast, he was completely relaxed, his pace had always been that of somebody who had a pace to be. He spotted Fera resting on a rock, and as he made his way to the other, he'd stop short about two feet from the other. He was much larger than Gabriel was, so the extra space was in case the other had to move around. Eyeing the other carefully, he would remove his pocketed hands, letting them rest at his sides as he spoke.
"You requested we meet outside the confines of Los Nochas, is there something you needed from me that would require being outside the walls?"

Fera hadn't been known for hostility, but the meeting outside the walls was a clear sign that destruction would follow their conversation. Gabriel was always in the mood to fight, but he wanted a decent reason for the man to want a battle. Keeping himself sharp, he pondered the other for a while, ever curious as to what the man wanted with him and what he was going to try and do in these deserts. Everything he had done after the war was to appease his fellow Espada, every action going towards the never ending bickering between all of them. Without much respect left to his name, he had to work from the ground up to create any sort of trust or respect from the others, which proved increasingly difficult considering their personalities.

After the war, he had been left with the debt to Ayane, being helped from deaths door warrants a need for repayment. This however has given him an exceeding amount of opinion from others, on top of the fact that he had been injured badly enough to need the help of somebody of a lower rank. They had all been roughed up in the fight, but seeing as he was the Primera, he was a large target in the war. Fate had transpired as it saw fit, and now he was left to reconstruct any sort of connection between his comrades. It was true that after the war, he had become far more secluded, seldom speaking to another Espada aside from their conversing with him out of choice. This seclusion was due to the constant reminder of what happened, he wasn't running from it, simply tired of seeing it in every bodies eyes.

Now somebody had finally taken the initiative to bring him out and speak their mind about everything. He was curious to see how the man felt, if there was anything other than disappointment and lack of respect regarding the Primera. Gabriel's eyes would meet the mans for a moment before shifting the the sands around them, he didn't feel like seeing the same thing from this man as the others. It was one thing to be disrespected, it was another to be pitied, and he hated the look of pity in another's eyes. He had come out to appease the Segunda, he would answer all questions, and if it was to come to blows, he would give the man what he wanted.
Back to top Go down
Fera

Fera

PostSubject: Re: Reconciliation of the Past [Private; Gabriel Zeil; CLOSED]   Reconciliation of the Past [Private; Gabriel Zeil; CLOSED] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 4:48 pm

The quiet steps on the sand were quick. Swift, to say the least. He could hear them, the quiet puffing sound the sand made every time Zeil hit the floor. It was a walking pace that was significant of him. Recognizable throughout all of Las Noches. It was time for something to happen. Even if it piled up on the Primera, the law of the Espada always dictated that the Primera was the scapegoat. He was the first, he was the strongest, he was the representative. Ultimately, someone had to take it upon himself. Fera wondered if the Executioner knew what was coming to him when he had the number one imprinted on him. But that wasn't important anymore.

It was time to settle things. To settle his own feelings towards the Primera. And it was time to make the man realize that his tired and languid attitude was not something worthy of his position. It was great that he didn't approve of the pity, but it was wrong that he went out of its way. This day would bring upon a defining moment for the Espada. For all of them to see what it was like to see the Executioner fight, nontheless to see him fight the second in rank. For all of them to remember why the hierarchy was built up like it was. For all of them to realize that the numbers were not just for show. And also for the one to realize that his number wasn't just a number.

When Zeil arrived, Fera didn't turn around. It was likely that curiosity would speak first. And thus, the man appeared directly in front of him. On eye-height, he looked at him in the eyes. "You requested we meet outside the confines of Los Nochas, is there something you needed from me that would require being outside the walls?" He spoke. Fera tried to read his eyes, his face, his physiognomy. "Is it uncertainty I see? Or perhaps anticipation? Fera stood up on the rock. Now towering over Zeil. "There is no need for either. My intentions shall be made very clear. I ask you to just listen, and to answer me at the end." He had nothing to hide, there was no reason and only respect to be lost if he did.

"Dreadful. That is what I call our current situation. The Quinta was right with what he said. Though his attitude isn't very helpful, his wisdom speaks for itself." Fera jumped down from the rock into the sand. His weight leaving a small crater and a damp thumping noise in the sand. He walked away from the rock and kept talking as he slowly trotted away. "Under Aion's rule, we were never this dumbfounded and demoralized. He gave us the drive. His death struck hard and I do not know if Rho will be the same for us." Turning around facing back into the White Desert and towards the position of Zeil, he started stretching his limbs.

"The Espada's order was one of the things he established. And it has reason. It is one of the few things we brutish and spartan people understand. I can take it to myself to subordinate to those stronger and wiser than me." There was a sense of longing in his words at this point. Fera was never a good talker, he was sure that him not getting to the point strained the Primera's patience, but this was something he would lay down. "You are certainly wiser than me. With wisdom comes power. I have never seen my strength inferior to yours, but your mind is older than mine. That is why I can choose to be lead by you. To see you lead others." Fera was almost sure that Zeil knew what he would get to now.

"Why... why did you have to show weakness? I have never understood. Survival is important, but for the sake of this? Nobody is satisfied, not even yourself. All we are doing is waiting to die. And I do not wish to die. I do not wish for me to understand your reasons. But this feeling of standing above you will not go away unless you show me otherwise. I am not a very rational man, but I have my reasons to ask of you, show me why you are the number one and I am the number two. Make all of the Arrancar and Hollow far and wide notice why you are the number one, and I will show them why I carry the number two. We are leaders, standing here to present strength, as a manifestation of power and the epitome of our race. Let us fight, and let us show the rest what it means to be part of this world. Give them back the reason to strive for something higher, for something better. Our existence is meaningless if we don't. I can not accept anything else."

Fera's words weren't loud, but they were thick. They carried throughout the desert. They resonated through the sand. Letting his spiritual pressure flow out as he spoke, Fera flexed his muscle, preparing for what was to come. He did not wish this to be a fight to the death, he did not wish to injure his opponent. He wished for this fight to carry meaning, for all of Hueco Mundo. It should resonate through the future of the Espada. He wasn't sure if the Primera understood. But he hoped that he would accept his feelings and what needed to be done. After a little pause in his words, Fera glared Zeil in the eyes, his arms open, showing no hostility, but the pride of the Segunda, the pride he hoped the Executioner would understand.

"I am finished... please, speak to me."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Zeil

Character Moderator
Character Moderator
Gabriel Zeil

PostSubject: Re: Reconciliation of the Past [Private; Gabriel Zeil; CLOSED]   Reconciliation of the Past [Private; Gabriel Zeil; CLOSED] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 5:21 pm

Listening to the words Fera spoke, he couldn't help but feel a tug within himself, the voice behind the words held a passion he had not heard in some time. His once downwards stare would lift, slowly from the mans feet to his head, falling to rest on the others eyes. Once half lidded, careless eyes now wide, filled with an emotion that one would only describe as a man with a purpose. The words he spoke would be punctuated by the tightening of his fists, and the creeping smile of somebody who knew just what he wanted.

"Your words hold passion, and passion is one thing I can relate too. Passion for fighting, passion for survival, passion for the rebuilding of our home." Feeling the mans spiritual pressure flow out was refreshing, somebody with a power as his. The Primera could feel his body tense and relax with the feeling of it, his natural demeanor now shifting into that of his fighting self. Passion of his own danced within the red eyes he stared the other down with, his own spiritual pressure seeping out of the hold he has on it.
"I pride myself in my fighting skill, and the skill I have as an Espada. What happened in the war is in fact inexcusable, even to myself. But believe me when I tell you that this is not how I wanted the Espada to turn out after. If I must show my power to help motivate my fellow warriors, then let us show them just what it means to be an Espada!" His words this time were punctuated by the swift and devastating release of his spiritual pressure, his smile morphing into a grin he held before the war.

The sand around him would form clouds at his feel, the earth shaking from the force of his immediate spiritual pressure, his body outlines by a pitch black reiatsu. This was the Gabriel that would be known far and wide throughout all of heuco mundo, the Primera, the Executioner.
"Now, let us show them just why you and I are Primera and Segunda." With this he would unsheathe his blade, holding it upside down, the point pointing to the sands below. He hadn't held his blade in this fashion in months, almost years. The pure joy in his eyes at a spar with Fera, the way he held his blade, the way he let his power surge, everything he had locked away before would be shown to the man before him. His voice even held the tone of somebody who had just come out of a century slumber, roaring to get back into the swing of things. He dared the other to come at him, expecting nothing but the best from the other, his grip on the hilt of his blade tight enough to snap necks.
Back to top Go down
Fera

Fera

PostSubject: Re: Reconciliation of the Past [Private; Gabriel Zeil; CLOSED]   Reconciliation of the Past [Private; Gabriel Zeil; CLOSED] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 6:27 pm

Fera did expect a certain sense of appeal towards the Primera, his words were those of someone who had no shame. But the fact that his passion was met with equivalent quivering willpower was a serendipity to say the least. It couldn't have run better. Taking on a slightly more hostile stance, he prepared for what was to come. This was something for not only Zeil to enjoy, and not even only Fera. It was something all were supposed to enjoy. Truly happy about the hindsight and acknowledgement of Zeil, his fists and pressure started to flurry around him. Dancing a dance of fire, rage and taking on the unstoppable nature that was he. The Juggernaut raised his lips and snarled, showing his teeth and flaring eyes.

As the Primera took his turn to retort with his own words and his own pride, Fera built up a pressure within him. Breathing, calmly, but densely, he built up air inside his lungs. Growling, he clenched his fists tighter, mauling the air in between his teeth, the damp and hostile sound of his vocal chords vibrated through the sand. As Zeil's spiritual pressure flew out and past him, Fera stood there, his voice getting louder, building up pressure inside his chest. And when he saw the black mist of dense Reiatsu, forming around him, he heard the last words that flipped the switch. Fera's warrior instincts were turned on now. There were no straps holding him. He wouldn't relent now, and he wished dearly that Zeil wouldn't either. With the last words uttered, Fera built up the last bit of pressure as he heard the wonderful sound of an unsheathing blade, pointed towards their grounds.

He let loose. Turning skywards, Fera blasted a roar out of his lungs that would reach the heavens. His pressure bursting out along with it, the sands around him surged away from them, the sound of the roar resonating all the way to Las Noches. They would hear, all of them would hear the sound of the spirit of the two strongest Espada flaring up again. They should all come witness the power of these two beings standing at the top. It was a roar that screamed 'Let us fight! Let us all fight once more!" Around Fera and Zeil, there was a crater of sand. The Juggernaut was crouched forward, the dust of the sand cloud lifting. His tail swung through the air and his claws bared, ready to crush steel under their weight. "Eyes open. I'm fast." Those would be the last words he would utter for a while.

Fera's legs sprung out, covering the distance of around twenty meters in a very straight, powerful leap. Turning in the air, one shin, covered by one of his gauntlets, aimed directly towards the defensive stance of his sword. This wasn't a killing strike. This was a strike that was aiming to push Zeil straight out of his position, should choose to take this kick head on. His kicks were stronger than his punches by default, and a pressured kick like this with force of tons behind it wouldn't be defended so easily. He was known for his strength, and the leap with the strongest legs of Las Noches supported this single kick. If he should evade, Fera would probably fly quite a distance past him because he had built up incredible speed, despite not being on the level of sonido. Would the Primera take this display of Fera's strength? Or would he evade? The first real battle of the new era would now commence.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Zeil

Character Moderator
Character Moderator
Gabriel Zeil

PostSubject: Re: Reconciliation of the Past [Private; Gabriel Zeil; CLOSED]   Reconciliation of the Past [Private; Gabriel Zeil; CLOSED] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 6:43 pm

Gabriel's response the to pouncing lion would be Swift, it would be precise, and most of all it would give the man a clear idea of just how wise he was when it came to battle. The man before him would come closer and closer, and the speed alone was enough to give little time to think, but Gabriel acted on instinct. The immediate sliding of his feet to the left of the man would prove his dodging capabilities, his blade swung forwards with the aim to cut across the thigh of the kicking leg. He had seen countless battles, and this was just the testing of the waters for him, but he wouldn't take the other lightly in the slightest. Even if he had dodged, he had a fully charged cero at the pinky holding his blade. From the dodge, regardless of whether of not the sword would graze the others skin, he would fire the point blank range cero at the other, aimed for the massive back.

Gabriel fought using the style of offensive defense, attacking while evading, making sure the opponent has the smallest chance of completely dodging his strikes as possible. This was why he was a lethal fighter, he was willing to get so close to the other that he might risk damage to himself, but he would always deliver strikes that would out due the damage he takes in setting things into motion. If the man dodged he would be ready for any sort of attack, following the man with his eyes and by his reiatsu. Many a people rely to much on their eyes to see their opponent, while the Primera relied solely on the presence. That combined with his do or die fighting style made for something most would call suicide, but he likened it to that of skill. You have to be able to take the hits, dish out stronger hits, and have no fear to fight like he did. He was a monster of a man in these moments, and regardless of what happened or who watched, he would put on one hell of a show for them.

Moves Used:

Augmentations:
Back to top Go down
Fera

Fera

PostSubject: Re: Reconciliation of the Past [Private; Gabriel Zeil; CLOSED]   Reconciliation of the Past [Private; Gabriel Zeil; CLOSED] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 7:08 pm

Fera knew that he wasn't smart enough for Zeil. But his instincts were better than anyone's when it came to battle. Forged through countless battles all survived mindlessly through pure instinct. When he heard Zeil's body and blade swish past him, Fera's left, loose leg turned and ripped his body with him. It would come to land lightly on the Primera's blade that swished through the air. Instantly Fera would use the small space to perform a Sonido to evade the oncoming Cero. Evading over Zeil's shoulders, just by a few meters and directly coming to a halt then and there, Fera used a Cero of his own that shot from his chest completely unannounced and fully charged. Blasting away the ground before him, from this vicinity he would take massive damage. Evading and counter striking would likely be the best option. For that case, Fera had his arms and legs at the read in a crouching position, to perform a Sonido away from where he was.

In this fight, he wanted to show the Primera that his stupor was compensated in battle by pure instinct. No reason, simple reaction and preparation for danger. There was no higher meaning behind his fighting style. He was a true gladiator when it came to combat. And this mirrored itself in his lightning fast reaction speed to any unannounced action. The only problem was the Primera's Ceros. Their speed was something he was barely able to match. From point blank in an unwelcome position, Zeil could easily tear him two or three new ones. But his mind caught up to the needed speed for these Ceros. Their intensity unmatched in all of Las Noches, he needed to evade these.

Techs:
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Zeil

Character Moderator
Character Moderator
Gabriel Zeil

PostSubject: Re: Reconciliation of the Past [Private; Gabriel Zeil; CLOSED]   Reconciliation of the Past [Private; Gabriel Zeil; CLOSED] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 7:29 pm

Gabriel's reaction might be seen by most as reckless, careless, or even crazy. The blade in his hand would raise as he turned, catching the cero and splitting it with the blade of his zanpakuto. His free hand would rest behind his back if the other were to try an attack at that angle, his posture statue still as the cero split across his blade. He wouldn't need to look back to know the two halves of the cero would fly back a ways before touching ground, exploding on contact. There would be no damage to him at all from the severing of the cero, nor his blade, just the sight of him standing perfectly still.

As a man with a powerful cero, knowing how to use them and combat them was key. If you don't have to dodge it, cut through it. His reaction time was spot on as well, his thought process all but halted as his instincts moved him. The only speaking he would do was with his eyes, and it would be a look to compliment the man's reaction and the power of his cero. Even if he was ruthless, Gabriel gave others credit when it was due, and the man was due a couple credits.
Back to top Go down
Fera

Fera

PostSubject: Re: Reconciliation of the Past [Private; Gabriel Zeil; CLOSED]   Reconciliation of the Past [Private; Gabriel Zeil; CLOSED] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 7:53 pm

Fera could clearly hear the booming noise of his energy bolt hitting a sharpened edge. A masterful ability, to cut a Cero. Something Fera wasn't able to do as he didn't have a blade, nor the ability to wield. What he did have however, was his incredible strength and masterful skill in hand to hand combat. Something which he would make use of with his next move. Following the path of the cut Cero, he moved with the final streams of Reiatsu that glided split around the blade of Zeil, pulling his left leg back for a preparatory leg strike. While his vision would still be blocked, his left arm, reached out to grab the blade of Zeil, that was still stretched out to cut the last of his Cero. If he succeeded, Fera would fling back the prepared kick that reacted like a coil spring due to his unique bone structure. For Fera's size, it was aimed at about stomach area, but with the difference in their height, his kick would target Zeil's chest area. With crushing force, his foot would speed towards Zeil.

Would Fera have noticed his grab missing because Zeil was able to evade this grab despite a blocked vision, a Sonido outwards would have been in order to bring him to a safer distance and away from the range of Zeil's deadly Ceros. Surely, Ceros were his masterful means of combat. But Fera instinctively attempted to accustom to the speed he was able to fire them and surpass his reaction speed with an attack that came completely out of the blue. Even if he would be able to charge another Cero, the only places in which he would be able to attain enough speed would be his hands, of which one was laced to his back and of which the other would be in Fera's control. If Fera's catch succeeded, Zeil would likely have to take this kick.

Techs:
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Zeil

Character Moderator
Character Moderator
Gabriel Zeil

PostSubject: Re: Reconciliation of the Past [Private; Gabriel Zeil; CLOSED]   Reconciliation of the Past [Private; Gabriel Zeil; CLOSED] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 8:08 pm

It was simple to follow the man via reiatsu, and with that he would feel the other coming closer as the cero split from his blade. He had a mastery of reiatsu in such a way he's able to mimic the image of his opponents body in his mind, and with the oncoming man he had a cero charged along his blade. This was something else he had learned a long time ago, and something he would take full advantage of in this situation.

The cero charged on the blade, which would be resting tightly in the others hand, would fire off immediately. At point blank range, the cero coming off his blade would be able to do massive damage to the man. Even if the other managed to let go of his blade, it firing the moment his fingers had tightened around the blade would make complete dodge close to unthinkable. He wasn't foolish enough to ignore the kick aimed at him, but if the man wanted to land such a kick, he would have to take a fully charged cero at point blank range, his hand around it. He was prepared to dodge if indeed the man would follow though and kick at him, being that he would kick off the ground and use the man holding the blade as a stable ground. The result if indeed the man took the cero and kicked would be that he would be balanced in the air above his blade, still holding the hilt, with the kick hitting the air he had occupied before said cero burst.

Moves Used:

Augmentation:
Back to top Go down
Fera

Fera

PostSubject: Re: Reconciliation of the Past [Private; Gabriel Zeil; CLOSED]   Reconciliation of the Past [Private; Gabriel Zeil; CLOSED] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 8:26 pm

Regarding the others abilities was certainly not one of Fera's strengths. And he had completely underestimated this man. Gripping the sword tightly with his fist, he noticed the spark of the Cero much too late. From his blade, it would come shooting forth. Letting go just slightly enough for his fingers to slip from cupping the blade to having his backhand right beside it, he was able to save his fingers. But his underarm took the broad spanning Cero quite harshly. If it wouldn't have been for his gauntlets, his right arm would have likely been split open up to his elbow. But luckily they were there and protected him from serious injury, despite this Cero cutting in muscle deep, nearly hitting one at around the middle area of his underarm. The pain accelerated his anger however. At the same time at which the Cero blasted forward through his underarm, Fera's leg followed through and hit air. And moving his gauntlet along the vertical line of the Cero, he tore his skin on the left and right side of his underarm up to his elbow, while grabbing the wrist of the Cero-firing blade.

With both strikes over, his leg was springing back to its original position, blood gushing out from his underarm, but having Zeil's sword-wrist gripped tightly with his hand. With his right arm, Fera came in with a blasting Roca, aimed at Zeil's elbow. Simultaneously, Fera's right leg came out from below moving itself in front of Zeil's body, that was standing above him, blocking its movement. He had sacrificed his own right arm, tethered and beaten as it was now. And Zeil would suffer the same fate with his left arm. Pain was not a thing of concern. With reason out of the way, the pain only made him stronger. And this time he had Zeil in position for a mighty strike. With Fera's size, he was able to secure his position to make this strike straight on.

Techs:
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Zeil

Character Moderator
Character Moderator
Gabriel Zeil

PostSubject: Re: Reconciliation of the Past [Private; Gabriel Zeil; CLOSED]   Reconciliation of the Past [Private; Gabriel Zeil; CLOSED] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 10:32 am

Gabriel was glad the other could take a cero like that to the arm and still have the capacity to go on, sadly enough, this was not going to be fun for either of them. Although most likely more so Fera then himself. Since the man had him, and it was apparent he wasn't letting go, Gabriel would take this as a sign he wanted even more punishment. Seeing as the actual blade and hand where fine, his wrist now prisoner to the massive paw, he would make use of this. Not moving his wrist, simply his fingers, Gabriel would angles his blade so that it would aim for just below the shoulder of the attacking arm.

There would be another cero fully charged on his blade by the time the mans leg would come up to try and halt any movement from him, and the arm was less than a foot from his own arm. Upon firing, he would give it the slightest of tilts, making the cero come out in a diagonal. The reason for doing so was to catch both the attacking arm by the shoulder, and the leg coming up by the thigh. Gabriel knew that if the man tried to follow through his arm might very well be lost for the remainder of the battle, as well as his leg. The arm gripping him would also be left with strained use, and even if the man did try and follow though with the punch, the cero alone would make the pain just slightly less for him. As somebody who has a due or die attitude, this situation fit him perfectly. They were both close enough to touch the other, and being in the grip of another meant you are at their will as far as distance went. As far as the tide of battle, with such a close proximity there was almost no room for dodging for either of them, but with the cero's at his disposal, Gabriel would take full advantage of their positions.

Moves Used:

Augmentations:
Back to top Go down
Fera

Fera

PostSubject: Re: Reconciliation of the Past [Private; Gabriel Zeil; CLOSED]   Reconciliation of the Past [Private; Gabriel Zeil; CLOSED] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 11:00 am

Fera could hear and see the flash building up at the sword's length again. But this time he was in a heavily advantageous position. His wrist had gripped tightly but was losing strength, yet Zeil's fingers had loosened as well to re-angle his blade to fire another Cero, aimed to hit both Fera's arm and leg. But a simple movement was in order. Zeil had seemed to forget that he wasn't fighting against a completely humanoid opponent. Instinctively, Fera's claws dug themselves directly into Zeil's flesh, allowing him to take control of the hand's position, making his aim move just past his shoulder. There was not much strength behind it, but his fingers still had enough strength to maul his wrist. By keeping it claw-loced, Fera was allowed to alter this Cero's angle by directing his palm quickly enough for it to miss its lethal mark, and simply brush his hip. Luckily, he was close enough and the Cero thin enough to not injure him lethally. At the same time, his Roca would hit its mark and pummel into the elbow while the Cero brushed just past his shoulder, singing hair and even some skin.

With the Roca hitting its mark, Zeil's blade was sure to fly out of its hand. Additionally, his tethered wrist would likely have taken some damage. In the course of this event, with Fera's shoulder having taken slight damage and his right forearm bleeding like crazy, he would have to move his hand sideways. But his actions wouldn't end with that. Using the raised leg, Fera would press it onto the Primera's chest and bring it down with all his strength making Zeil fly downwards into the sand. Resting his right hand at his side and bringing his left hand into a defensive position, he was ready to evade the next Cero, should it come flying from below.

Techs:
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Zeil

Character Moderator
Character Moderator
Gabriel Zeil

PostSubject: Re: Reconciliation of the Past [Private; Gabriel Zeil; CLOSED]   Reconciliation of the Past [Private; Gabriel Zeil; CLOSED] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 11:24 am

Gabriel felt the foot kicking him to the ground, but he would care more about the zanpakuto that had been let go in the process of the elbow being hit and the wrist stabbing. Using a sonido to get to his once fallen blade, holding it in his right hand now, he would stare at the other from his current position, being several feet from the lion. Although he sustained injuries, he would still have the full use of his shoulder on his left arm, which he could use however he saw fit later.

Holding it upside down still, he would simply look to the injuries they both sustained, his grin holding even as he let his left arm rest at his side. The man had taken advantage of his own body, and that was something to be taken note of. Gabriel took the situation into consideration for later time, cracking his neck loudly as he did so. There was a moment when he considered calling it off due to injuries, but that thought would depend on whether or not the other kept at him.

Moves Used:

Injuries Sustained:
Back to top Go down
Fera

Fera

PostSubject: Re: Reconciliation of the Past [Private; Gabriel Zeil; CLOSED]   Reconciliation of the Past [Private; Gabriel Zeil; CLOSED] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 11:38 am

It was weird. Certainly suspicious to say the least. Fera felt his right arm aching. It was a glorious ache, a fulfilling ache. A pain that surged through his whole body. And he felt that he just had to let it out. "Admirable! You are admirable!" He shouted as his feet hit the ground. This man was nothing short from a master. His wit exceeding those of many he had witnessed. But as it seemed, his instincts were able to keep up. And right now, they were screaming at him to move away from this man. He was dangerous, he was able to kill him. But it made him feel very much alive. It was a singularity in its own. Never had he witnessed someone being able to keep up to his reaction speed. The only man that was able to had been the former Segunda Espada. Of course Fera hadn't fought all of the Espada yet, but this was truly new to him.

Fera never let his attention move from his opponent. And regaining fighting position, he decided to concentrate on his Hierro, as he had not been using its full potential up until now. Building his spiritual pressure back up, Fera glared at the man in front of him. "Another!" He demanded with a pride in his voice. With his left fist on the front and his bleeding right on the back as a minor defensive, Fera fired a Cero from his chest, straight at the Primera. The same trick wouldn't function a second time, and if Zeil decided to block the Cero once more, a Bala was in order straight behind this Cero. And after visualizing the Primera's Sonido, Fera noticed that his own was superior to his. He would be able to use it, should Zeil decide to evade and counterstrike.

Techs:
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Zeil

Character Moderator
Character Moderator
Gabriel Zeil

PostSubject: Re: Reconciliation of the Past [Private; Gabriel Zeil; CLOSED]   Reconciliation of the Past [Private; Gabriel Zeil; CLOSED] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 11:54 am

Gabriel watched the straight forward cero, quickly sliding out of the way of said attack to the left. He was well aware the mans Sonido was faster than his, but that was just another reason he would have to prove that speed wasn't the only thing to take into consideration. After dodging said cero, he would simply stand there, the same ear to ear grin on his face.

This was were things go truly dangerous for others. Gabriel had a way of luring people in, and this was one of them. Either they stood there and Fera fired cero after cero, or he charged Gabriel and chanced another close encounter. Showing no signs that he would move from his spot, he simply stared on with those hunger filled eyes, his thirst for battle not yet quenched. If the other looked close enough, he would see Gabriel actually licking his lips, something he only ever did when the battle was to his liking. The pain in his arm had all but been forgotten, his focus on the other so aware that the only thing that might break his concentration would be an attack from somebody else, and even then his mind would focus on the Segunda more than a sneak attack.

Injuries Sustained:
Back to top Go down
Fera

Fera

PostSubject: Re: Reconciliation of the Past [Private; Gabriel Zeil; CLOSED]   Reconciliation of the Past [Private; Gabriel Zeil; CLOSED] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 12:20 pm

A truly peculiar man. He was lighting up Fera's will. He seemed to be on the defense. Something Fera disliked, but it was he was the challenger in the first place, so this was his good right. And despite the fact that his instincts ringed in his mind to not get near him, he would do exactly the opposite. Aware that this must be some sort of trap, Fera was confident after this encounter, that he was able to retaliate anything the Primera met him with. And this time, he would show Zeil just how superior his speed was. He would utilize a move that was one of the few things he was only able to do because of his unique body.

Fera glared at the man in front of him and proceeded to crouch his knees to jump into the air utilizing a Sonido at the very exact same time. He would propel himself diagonally into the air, but by position his left leg slightly out of line, he was able to kick himself off the air with Sonido speed and snag to the right, just to do the same with his right foot and sidestep his way all the way and around Zeil at a speed that gathered momentum through stepping on close spaces. Like an elastic pinball Fera's pattern of movement was completely instinctive and arbitrary as he moved his body towards Zeil just to appear in front of Zeil with a stretched out left leg that appeared as if it was about to home in onto his head, but instead kicked off to Zeil's left (Fera's right) into the air where Fera came to a halt, simultaneously firing off a Bala with his left through amazing coordination, aimed for Zeil's left shoulder to completely take the arm out of order. His feet with a safe stance that allowed for another Sonido to take form and bring him straight out of firing range of Cero.

Techs:
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Zeil

Character Moderator
Character Moderator
Gabriel Zeil

PostSubject: Re: Reconciliation of the Past [Private; Gabriel Zeil; CLOSED]   Reconciliation of the Past [Private; Gabriel Zeil; CLOSED] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 12:39 pm

Gabriel's blade would turn from it's position, the tip of the blade being in front of his left shoulder. He had figured the other might go for another painful strike to take it out of commission, and as the man appeared before him, he would turn his blade so the edge pointed towards the ground. The Bala that would be fired as the mans leg flew over head would come to meet the flat of his blade, and with a careful swing downwards, he would redirect said Bala back at it's owner, aimed for the mans chest, just below the neck.

The ability to do this stemmed from continues use of things such as cero, and from firing he would actually put himself in their way. From that point he would figure out just what to do to return the cero to it's original spot. Although a Bala was indeed faster, the concept was the same. This was yet another reason he would be feared, for the simple fact that he knew just how to redirect such attacks back at the opponent with deadly accuracy.
Back to top Go down
Fera

Fera

PostSubject: Re: Reconciliation of the Past [Private; Gabriel Zeil; CLOSED]   Reconciliation of the Past [Private; Gabriel Zeil; CLOSED] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 3:38 pm

Hearing the deep 'clang' and the wavering of the air as his Bala hit the broadside of Zeil's sword, Fera instinctively turned his body sideways, averting his left shoulder and neck from their balanced, central position, and pulled his arms into a defensive position. In that moment he almost mechanically charged a Cero that fired the moment the Bala flew past him. It was a good 6 meter distance between them at this point, and the Cero would certainly hit its mark and cause at least a minor amount of damage in the surroundings, no matter the defense that encountered the blast.

On the contrary, should the other decide to evade, Fera would have his feet at the ready once more, to make a defensive move, positioning himself out of the range of a next attack. His instinctive actions were the deciding factor in his equality with the Primera. Albeit, his mastery of Cero likely allowing him to easily read every one of Fera's Ceros. Of course, he was a master at their use himself, despite not as much as Zeil. But his proficiency certainly gave guidance in the defending against the blasts of pure destruction.

Techs:

Last edited by Fera on Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Zeil

Character Moderator
Character Moderator
Gabriel Zeil

PostSubject: Re: Reconciliation of the Past [Private; Gabriel Zeil; CLOSED]   Reconciliation of the Past [Private; Gabriel Zeil; CLOSED] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 1:42 am

((OOC: You forgot the spoilers again, I'll over look it seeing as you did the same for me, but don't forget them. ^^))

Gabriel watched the cero come towards him, and with the palm holding his blade, he would reach up towards said attack. With reiatsu coating his palm, he would watch the cero halt against his hand, although still trying to force it's way through. The cero would actually push the Primera back a full foot, but he wouldn't allow it to push him further than that. The instant he pushed forwards, the cero would be thrust back at the owner of it, the speed behind it lagged due to it's redirection. It wouldn't be as difficult to dodge, but he had sent it back in such a way that if the man didn't dodge, his full body would be caught in the cero.

From this Gabriel's hand would come to grip his wrist, his face showed that he was in pain, and he would even tremble a bit as he gripped it. This was the one thing he didn't want to happen while they fought, a sign of pain or weakness would likely set the other off, and Gabriel didn't need that. Removing his hand from the wrist, he kept his blade at the ready for if he needed to strike or counter strike. There was no movement from his injured arm, his grip on the hilt of his weapon tightening even more.

Injuries Sustained:
Back to top Go down
Fera

Fera

PostSubject: Re: Reconciliation of the Past [Private; Gabriel Zeil; CLOSED]   Reconciliation of the Past [Private; Gabriel Zeil; CLOSED] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 5:26 am

(((OOC: Oh gosh, thanks for being so understanding! My heads elsewhere when I write posts... I'll be sure to pay close attention to this now. Promise! >.< Thanks again.))

First redirecting a Bala, and now a Cero. A Cero of Fera's caliber at that. He wasn't the greatest master at the blasts of pure destruction, but he was surely one of the best in Las Noches. And with that mastery and his physical proficiency, he was very well able to slap away one of his own Ceros coming at him with that level of strength.  But Fera would keep the potential to block a Cero himself at bay for now. Instead, Fera dodged using a Sonido. Going under the blast of the Cero to escape Zeil's field of vision, he could feel the lowered awareness that came with a pain-stricken expression. Just close before hitting the ground, Fera sidestepped to the right with his left leg simultaneously extending his right leg, moving in a half circle along the right side of the blast and coming up from seemingly nowhere.

Visualizing that Zeil had his blade ready in that instant, Fera's right flung close at a speed that no Sonido could fully match. His hip turned in fully, clamping his left leg into him to use the shin gauntlet blocking any strikes aimed for openings, using a Trituracion Obelisco of immense power that, if blocked would certainly result in a flight of at least 50 meters. Such a strike from the most powerful legs of Las Noches was not to be taken lightly, not even by the Primera. And in that moment, Zeil was wide open for such an attack. Fera deemed that he could only hope to bring his blade up to block the majority of his gauntlet-covered shin, that could likely split steel like butter at such a speed and power. None of his injuries proved to be a hindrance in that moment, his right arm was kept close to his body and his hip barely made itself noticeable anymore. Fera hoped that this would prove quite the pinch for the Primera.

Techs:
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Zeil

Character Moderator
Character Moderator
Gabriel Zeil

PostSubject: Re: Reconciliation of the Past [Private; Gabriel Zeil; CLOSED]   Reconciliation of the Past [Private; Gabriel Zeil; CLOSED] Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 1:12 pm

Gabriel could tell when an attack was powerful, many years of battle gave him the knowledge that the kick was nothing to be messed with. Sadly enough though, the other took his sign of weakness as nothing more than assessing his wounds. The consequences that would transpire as a result would be devastating.

With movements he hadn't used in this fight, Gabriel would actually let his feet leave the ground again, both feet landing on top of the kicking leg as a grim smile crossed his face. Using the force of the kick as his own, he would kick off the others leg, a fully charged cero in his hand. Though there was a major difference in this one. His blood had combined with said cero, and any Espada would know what that created. Gabriel pushed from the leg using the force behind it to launch himself back, holding a fully charged Gran Rey cero. He would still be facing the other as he rocketed backwards, the Gran Rey cero held without firing as warning for the other. He had used the damaged arm as a means to get blood on his hand, and although the pain he felt was real, it was used to lure the other into a false sense that he might have an upper hand.

Moves Used:

Augmentations:

Injuries Sustained:
Back to top Go down
Fera

Fera

PostSubject: Re: Reconciliation of the Past [Private; Gabriel Zeil; CLOSED]   Reconciliation of the Past [Private; Gabriel Zeil; CLOSED] Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 5:32 pm

Amazingly, the Primera was able to counter. And even masterfully at that. Creating a figure of movement that allowed Zeil to step onto his leg and utilize its momentum as a force enhancer, the Executioner jumped off and charged a Gran Rey Cero. In that moment, Fera's movements had stopped as he had brought his right Trituracion Obelisco in a down wards swift to stop. Simultaneously, Fera's right arm began to build up an intense amount of spiritual pressure as well. This was the most Reiatsu he had summoned in the past 6 months, and it would surely be the most for a while. Fera's instincts roared once more, they tugged at his feet, screaming at him to get away. This was not something any normal being, or most Arrancar or Shinigami would survive. There as likely no being in this world that could survive the immense amount of Reiatsu that was now even impressing Fera. Zeil was a truly fearful man. His skill and speed subsided in front of Fera, but the pressure of his spirit and the control as well as amount he could summon scared Fera. There it was, the feeling why Fera had once decided to follow the man. His spirit was pressing against his own extremely. There was little that was comparable to it.

Charging the Gran Rey Cero, the Espada's very personal and singular Cero that fired off an individual and independent amount of Reiatsu every time it was summoned and never held the same signature, Fera's will was starting to burn. His instincts screaming, and the respect for this man coming back, it all made him feel the more alive. Aggressively and menacingly, Fera poured more and more of his Reiatsu and blood into the blast. It would meet Zeil's. If the man would understand what Fera was doing, if he would understand his resistance against the pressure of the Executioner, he would understand that this was not about killing each other. It was now a contest of strength. A blood feud. The ripple of two Gran Rey Ceros colliding would likely be felt for miles to come, dozens if not hundreds of miles. All of the Hollows in even far vicinity would get a clear image of what was going down. Anyone that would currently be in Las Noches would be able to notice what Fera hoped for. His desire was to win, there was no reason, it would tell him that the chance of overpowering Zeil was slim, there was no instinct, it would tell him to get away. There was only passion in his heart, respect in his eyes and desire in his body. What would follow, would pummel their signature through the centuries.

Techs:
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Zeil

Character Moderator
Character Moderator
Gabriel Zeil

PostSubject: Re: Reconciliation of the Past [Private; Gabriel Zeil; CLOSED]   Reconciliation of the Past [Private; Gabriel Zeil; CLOSED] Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 6:17 pm

Gabriel's voice could be heard even over the charging Gran Rey cero's, a laughter that only he could summon roared through the air. It came out loud, reverberated only by the sand and air around them, something that most would consider the laughter of death itself. Lifting the arm charging the cero, he spoke so the other could hear, his laughter pausing for a moment as he spoke.
"Let this be the moment that brings forth the revival of the spirit of the Espada! Ahahahahaha!!"

There was no trickery in this moment, just pure power as poured even more power into the cero before him. This was pure bliss for him, something he had only ever experienced a handful of times before. As the Gran Rey cero fired from his palm, Gabriel's feet dug into the sands below, the sheer force behind such an attack enough to move him back. The only thing to do was to see the outcome of their power, and to let everybody know just what it meant to be an Espada.
Back to top Go down
Fera

Fera

PostSubject: Re: Reconciliation of the Past [Private; Gabriel Zeil; CLOSED]   Reconciliation of the Past [Private; Gabriel Zeil; CLOSED] Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 6:42 pm

The distance between him and Zeil wasn't great. But it was a distance at which their powers pressed against each other, mingling into a sensation that felt so pure and powerful it gave Fera a rush. A rush that he felt from the tip of his ears down to the skin of his toes. Just as Zeil's blast was released, Fera waited for another split instant, and then fired off a fully charged Cero, empowered with a gallon of blood that probably had the potential to tear the western wall and strip Las Noches bare once more. But the truly powerful part would commence. The air around both of the Ceros rippled and turned. Before the Reiatsu's even hit, the dimensional tear in the Reishi collided in front of the blasts creating a surge of disruptive, yet so pure energy. Flying outwards, the Gran Rey Ceros met. A white bundle of energy encountered the black, menacing bundle of Reiatsu. Fera had manifested his stance extremely tight, it felt like it was the sturdiest posture he had taken in decades.

And then, the ripple of energy flew to all sides. Fera felt the push, the inconceivably strong shove of Zeil's energy clash against his. It nearly ripped him off of his feet, moving him back a distance through the air. But regaining stance on the strongest legs of Las Noches, Fera gripped his right, firing arm with this left, supporting the weight. It was impossible to Fera to create a force of such extent, that even his stance wavered. Physically, it was surely impossible. But with this man's Reiatsu, it seemed like it was entirely feasible. Pure strength fluctuated through his own and towards him. It even started tearing at his Hierro. The ripple in the Reishi becoming stronger, expanding and contracting at a blinding speed. A wave of sand growing outwards, several hundreds of meters high, moving even towards their castle. The castle, in which everyone would feel what was going on right now. Nobody would be able to ignore this level of power, a level of power that resulted out of two entirely strong forces pushing against each other. Fera knew that this man didn't even remotely feel the kind of power pressing against him right now, but his undying will allowed him to press once more, pouring into his Cero to release a shove that would at least fluctuate close to the heights of power Zeil had released unto him. This was the day on which the era would begin. Nobody would turn their heads away from them any more.

Techs:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reconciliation of the Past [Private; Gabriel Zeil; CLOSED]   Reconciliation of the Past [Private; Gabriel Zeil; CLOSED] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reconciliation of the Past [Private; Gabriel Zeil; CLOSED]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next