Bleach: Eve of Eternity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hakudo Training [closed]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ayane Mai Hoshi

Ayane Mai Hoshi

Exp : 580
Weapon Skill : Master
HSM : Untrained
Reiatsu : Master
Hakudo : Master

Hakudo Training [closed] Empty
PostSubject: Hakudo Training [closed]   Hakudo Training [closed] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 5:54 pm

It was a rare day Ayane wanted to do something else besides tending to her garden.  She wanted to go an train going off to the most remote area within Los Noches she dismounts her platform her feet plant themselves into the cold sand underneath them.  Today she would work up her endurance, control and speed.  Most people unknowing don't know that Ayane actually likes hand to hand fighting.  The reason for this is to her it seems unladylike but one needs to cover all bases in Ayane's eyes.    

Closes her eyes Ayane took in the surrounds around her making sure to focus her strength correctly.  Quickly opening her eyes she sprung up from the spot she was once calming standing at and was heading towards a rock, the rock largely was four times her size.  With her heels pointed down she knew she could shatter the rock but today she was attempting to make sure to be able to control her strength.  

Thinking of how the other arrancars thought of her was her drive to make sure she perfected this.  Most arrancars didn't care much for her and she knew this, they may not say it to her face but with Ayane roaming around a lot rumors going around made the thoughts she had more real.  So while a calm breath while heading towards the ground she did a flip mid air.  One foot extended down bracing herself, she landed slowly upon the tips of her toes on her right foot.  Once fully landing a crack started to form on the rock.

This wasn't what she wanted but it was better then shattering the rock underneath her so she took it as progress.  Sighing lightly she placed both her feet down upon the rock slightly disappointed she lifted her right foot and stomped downwards.  This stomp shattered the rock.  "I guess I have a longs way to go don't I?" she calmly asked herself.  Grabbing a remnant of the once larger rock she figured it was now time to try practicing aim.  She tossed the rock upwards and readied her fist with a quick one two punch she shattered the smaller rock now almost into dust.  Normally she would be happy but she wasn't as her first punch merely skimmed the rock.  She looked down at her fist in disbelief had it been so long that she lost her control of her strength.  

Tears would begin to form before she quickly dismissed them.  She needed to remember her goal and to get stronger to show her fellow espada so they would begin to respect her.  Taking her fist again did a few more one two punched in the air to get comfortable with it again.  She finally got comfortable with the one two punch mere moments later she was so out of practiced and she knew it and she would surely make up for it even if it killed her.  She looked down and the rumble from earlier and grabbed a new rock.

Last edited by Ayane Mai Hoshi on Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ayane Mai Hoshi

Ayane Mai Hoshi

PostSubject: Re: Hakudo Training [closed]   Hakudo Training [closed] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 7:38 pm

She looked down at the newly grabbed rock from the boulder rock she had shattered into a million pieces just moments earlier.  This rock was of a smaller diameter then the last one in which she hand picked up meaning to hit it would be even harder then before, this time she didn't want to break it but to shot it off like a bullet.  Which meant she needed to focus well enough to hit and weaken her punches to the point of not breaking it.  But the force she would need to send it off might be to much for the small rock, the force itself could be so much that it would break the rock before her strength could be called into factor.  She cupped the rock into her hand and placed pressure onto it feeling it in her hand she could feel it breaking a little apart.  But she continued placing more pressure on to it.  Within minutes the once fragile rock was now more sturdy, sturdier then before such much more that it could easily withstand the force of her punch.  But a new problem appeared though she made it sturdier she also made it even more smaller.

She exhaled exhaustively knowing this would be even harder to do now but she knew very well it had to be done.  With focused eyes she stared at the rock in her hand before launching it up high into the sky, her eyes never once leaving the rock as it went up fast.  She rose her fist in a readied position ready to strike when the rock came down.  Momentarily the rock started to descend downwards, coming down faster then it went up she kept her eyes focused on the rock as it headed down as soon as it was in front of her in a quick movement she landed a one two punch making sure to not use all her strength and to make sure there was a good amount of force before the rock went shooting off into the distance.  As the rock went the force used to send if off dug up the sand around it in the direction it went.

As the rock went off she was a little relieved that it work and you could see it in her face which was once tense before hand and now the relaxed and calmed look which was now on it.  She quickly grabbed another rock and followed the exact same steps as before she did this a few times before she got the hang of it completely having only missed once doing this she was rather pleased with her results, she could now see what could be done if she applied her strength and force correctly.  She could not help but crack a smile and start laughing to the point of tears.  She could now also see that if could continue this and get stronger even more so that the other arrancars would learn to respect her.  The fact that they didn't in front of them she would pretend it didn't bother her but she knew very well that it did it really pissed her off.
Back to top Go down
Ayane Mai Hoshi

Ayane Mai Hoshi

PostSubject: Re: Hakudo Training [closed]   Hakudo Training [closed] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 8:07 pm

The anger was started to overflow within her to the point she no longer looked like the lady she acted liked in front of the other arrancars.  Her face was filled with spite and anger, she knew this was happening and it only made her even angrier then before.  Stewing with this much anger her once composed face was started to twist in a rather disturbing way.  A wide grin started to extend outwards from ear to ear, within her grin you could easily see that her jaw was stiff.  Bearing her fangs and teeth she started to squeeze her right hand tightly into a fist, the veins in her hand and arms started to pop out just slightly due to the pressure she had her fist in.  Her once beautiful green eyes started to grow wider as she stared at her fist within seconds her fist was forcible in the ground.  The impact of her fist caused all the sand around her to be sent off in all directions at great speeds.  Not only did the sand speed off almost as if the were scared of her fist but a booming thunderous sound was sent off in all directions.  The sound went echoing off in all directions.

"I will show them" she whispered "I will show them not to make a joke out of me!!!" she screamed.

Her scream was even louder then the sound of her fist that caught Ayane off guard and made her start to hysterically start laughing like a made person.  She continued to laugh like a mad fiend.  After a couple minutes of tear jerking laughing she started to regain her composer whipping of that was traveling down her face from her eyes.

"Do they really think I will simply let them joke about as if I am completely useless?  The must be a few screw loose of completion.  I swear they are nothing but children only ever worried about fighting like fighting is everything.  Knowing that some of them are older then me I would have fought some of them might realize fighting isn't everything what is important is knowledge.  I am not be the best fighter in the world but I am knowledgeable fighter, I assess the situation before running into a fight. I like to think of what to do and see what my survival rate might be beforehand, unlike them I am surprised they even survived the last war, geez I swear I might be surrounded with idiots." She oddly said to herself as if she was having a serious conversation with herself.  When she realized what she was actually doing she reached her head and scratched thinking at the moment she was a complete idiot but she was happy to clear that thought finally out of her head, she wished all the fellow espada were more like plants which were quiet but at the same time could be useful to some degree unlike what her fellow espada members where like.
Back to top Go down
Ayane Mai Hoshi

Ayane Mai Hoshi

PostSubject: Re: Hakudo Training [closed]   Hakudo Training [closed] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 9:15 pm

While she stopped herself from talking anymore a pressure came shooting out of nowhere she looked behind a arrancar.  Interested as to why this young man was here her left eyebrow perked up as the grin from before started to reappear.  Though she might have finished talking to herself and would seem normal that was very unlike she was bat shit crazy still "Yes sir what might I help with today?" she asked in a rather mocking tone as the grin was still growing ever so more.

"Nothing really Miss Ayane, I just thought I sensed a strong spiritual pressure over here so I came to investigate." He said this as he looked at the carter that was surrounding Ayane.  "Is something wrong Miss Ayane, might something be bothering you?" He asked cautiously as he took a step back.

With her hand still implanted in the ground "Oh course sweetie I am perfectly fine" she calmly said as she was still grinning from ear to ear she secretly picked up a little pebble and rose up for her position.  The pebble was chuckled into the palm of her cupped hand.  And within a moment flicked it at the arrancar with such force it sent him off into a giant rock "I am simply bored why don't you help me pass the time and entertain me, and if you even think of running I will kill you on the spot okay?"  She said this in such a kind tone it would make anyone's skin crawl.

The arrancar gasping his breathe as he rose from being shoot into a boulder was in a state of disbelief.  "Won't you kill me anyway if I stay here?" he asked with gasps in between words as he was trying to catch his breathe.  "That might just be true but here let me shine some rays of hope for you, firstly I won't release my weapon on you.  And you win and kill me you will be new Cuarta Espada and wouldn't that be just awesome.  Plus what fun would it be if you ran away?"  Though he listed the reward to what would happen if he were to beat her she very well knew that would never happen.  Just by judging from the level of his spiritual pressure she could tell he won't even be able to match that of espada ten.  Since he was such a weakling no one would ever know if he were to disappear.

"So what do you say little one? Doesn't the fact you could possibly be a espada sound fun or would you just be willing to gamble in the hoping chances I might spear you your life and be stuck with the same life as before.  I wonder if you if you know the proverb with great risk comes great success?"  She watched waiting for the arrancars response, just looking at him she could see he was scared he was shivering just slightly.  Using all her strength Ayane tried not to laugh out loud though she so wanted to.
Back to top Go down
Ayane Mai Hoshi

Ayane Mai Hoshi

PostSubject: Re: Hakudo Training [closed]   Hakudo Training [closed] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 9:50 pm

The man hesitated as he slowly grabbed his sword "Umm sure I guess I see this might be worth a go" uncertainty rang in the mans voice as he drew his sword and got into a fighting stance. "That is good to hear I wish you luck Sir" Ayane said again in another kind and calming voice that would scare anyone do to the sheer inappropriate tone of her voice due to what was going to happen. She reach down and grabbed a handful of pebbles in her left hand. "Thank you and good luck to you Miss Ayane" before he could finish his statement Ayane grabbed a pebble and placed it in her right again she flicked it with such force and power at the mans feet it was like a bomb. The blast created a very loud noise as well as a small crater. Sadly her accuracy was a little off the pebble had missed his feet by a inch so the impact of the force only shoot him upwards into the air.

The young arrancar took this chance of luck to charge towards Ayane with his blade about to slash at her. Once reaching closer to her he slashed his blade at her, extending her right hand she caught the blade in mid slash. "Is that best you can so sweetie, you are supposed to help me no longer be bored but you are boring me even more." With these words the young male arrancar face started to turn red out of anger thinking since she is holding his blade if he applied the right pressure he could cut her hand off, so putting more weight onto his blade he waited to see what might happen. To his surprise it didn't move a inch, "that will never be able to be to break though my heirro sweetie but I like the spunk you had thinking you could." With a seldom face and un wavering body she shifted her hips just lightly and lifted her leg and kicked him right in the rips, which in turn sent the young male arrancar flying to the side once landing started tumbling around.

Once rising up the young male arrancar spit a little blood out from his mouth "I think you might have broken a rib" he mumbled as he slowly looked up at Ayane "Aww that's not good I was hoping to shatter your ribs hopefully sending some of them into your lungs. Damn sir you are really lucky today I wonder just how much longer that will last though." At this point she flicked two more pebbles at him one hitting his blade and the other the spot in which she just kicked him. The one that hit his blade sent vibrates up the mans body causing the broken rib to hurt a little more and the impact of the second pebble though intentionally was meant to break another only knocked out the wind and air in the young male arrancars lungs.
Back to top Go down
Ayane Mai Hoshi

Ayane Mai Hoshi

PostSubject: Re: Hakudo Training [closed]   Hakudo Training [closed] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 10:27 pm

"Maybe I shouldn't have wished you luck, it seems it stuck now didn't it young one?" She asked the young male arrancar chuckling lightly as she watched him fall down grabbing the ground trying to catch his breath. His hand that was free of the sword was digging his fingers into the ground. "I am truly sorry my dear, you seemed sweet asking if I was okay but truthfully if you could maybe tell I am in a rather foul mood and you coming here was just unlucky on your part. Like you said earlier you will most likely die here and your such a young arrancar it is just a shame you could have such a wonderful life ahead of you. You could have even been a future espada yourself possibly one that could have surpassed me even but it seems the hands of fate just weren't on your side. Maybe I should take back the fact I called you lucky now shouldn't I?" As she said she walked over to him shortly she was beside him as he continued to gasp for air. She took another pebble and shoot it beside his one hand that was grabbing at the sand. This pebbles impact scared the young male arrancar causing him to fall onto his side.

Ayane bends down grabbing the young arrancar by the neck and lifted him up making sure not to break his neck. "I would promise that I would make this quick but I am not gonna lie to anymore this will be long and very painful sweetie" she leaned in and give the young male arrancar a kiss on the lips she thought this was the least she could do she felt very little remorse in the fact she was gonna beat him to a pulp. As she kissed him you could tell the mans will had disappeared as he dropped his blade. Taking him by the neck she dragged him over to a large boulder and then pushed him up against the boulder there she firstly punched him right in the guts with such force and strength it wouldn't surprise her that the impact ripped up his stomach. "I am sorry again but I need to let up some of this pent up anger I am having right now I hope you can understand, my fellow espada just think I am joke. Well I am not joke in my own opinion, I am not a joke am I?" She asked the man she had pinned down at the moment as blood was starting to ooze out of his mouth.

The young male arrancar shook his head and answered "there is no reason you need to apologize I completely understand, and I don't think your a joke I rather respect you" the young male arrancar answered muffledly as blood was streaming out of his mouth. She smiled tenderly at him and kissed him again on the lips "now aren't you really a sweetie?"
Back to top Go down
Ayane Mai Hoshi

Ayane Mai Hoshi

PostSubject: Re: Hakudo Training [closed]   Hakudo Training [closed] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 12:12 am

Ayane took a deep breathe and placed her free hand down onto the young arrancar males rib cage where she had broken one of his ribs earlier and started to press down on it. At this time she saw the male start coughing up blood quite a lot of blood at that, his coughing would lead to him spraying some of his blood on to her face. She continued to press down even harder she knew at this point his rib bones would surely be touching upon his lung. But she was surprised they hadn't snapped yet under this much pressure. She watched some more as the male was screaming and continuing to cough up blood, soon the pressure hit the right about and she felt his ribs break. Just by the feel she knew it was a severe break breaking at the sternum and along his sides, at this point the man had passed out from the pain. She moved her hand around and made sure to make the ribs puncture his lung at point she let him sit for minute knowing well enough his lungs would fill up with blood and he would die. Once dead she was slightly saddened he was rather entertaining to her to a point and at the same time she wished it was one of her fellow espada that was in his place. The same espada who was going around calling her the weakest link, he had no idea that she knew of this but she was not as dense as most people were to believe. She may be into her looks but behind her looks she was rather smart, smarter then some of her fellow espada comrades.

So many people over looked her cause they think she wishes to only be a doll and care simply for her looks but this wasn't true she did wish to grow stronger. She has dreams to be the ruling espada queen though she knew this would take some time she knew she would do all that was within her might to get there, even if it meant killing a few of comrades along the way. To her some of them were merely pawns in her great master scheme and they wouldn't know it until the very end. She looked back the dead arrancar body and thought it was a shame that he had to die but he was merely a small puzzle piece in the great big picture of her thoughts. Shame though she thought he would have been a good pawn that would have been able to tend to whatever needs she might have had. He could have been a part time gardener that could have tended to her garden the same garden that would become las noches pride and joy.

She originally only came out here to train but it slowly turned into domination ideas for las noches and who she might kill or soon to kill. Thinking of this her twisted and creepy grin reappeared as she chuckled to herself knowing well enough if she wasn't careful enough her cover might be blown.
Back to top Go down
Ayane Mai Hoshi

Ayane Mai Hoshi

PostSubject: Re: Hakudo Training [closed]   Hakudo Training [closed] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 12:48 am

"People think of me as a rose, pretty and delicate you just need to mind the thorns but I am more of a Venus Fly Trap. Such a stunning plant it is the Dionaea muscipula, people really take the time out to look at each flower or study their characteristics let me explain it to you." She said to the dead male arrancar. "The Dionaea muscipula or Venus Flytrap is a carnivorous plant. It catches its prey chiefly insects and spider with a trapping structure. When an insect or spider comes crawling along it its catches them within its trapping structure once inside the structure it starts to slowly digest them. Isn't that cool?" She looks at the dead arrancar thinking he would answer but then remembered he was dead.

She took a seat beside the man and continued "It releases this odor in the attempts to get food and it works it seriously works that's so cool. I bet your wondering why I would imply that I am a venus flytrap its rather simple I fall together perfectly with the same characteristics. Some of my fellow espada are that playing the role of the flies the odor would be how I act rather innocent and i come off weak in the end I will consume them or in this instance kill them."

"I am plant after all well we all know each arrancar and espada take after a animal of some sort heck we have a loin espada proof enough right. I truly have big plans for los noches it same I killed you before you could experience it, want to know something odd? Part of me wished the shinigami would have done more damage during war that way there would be less competition to deal with."

At this point she jumped down off the rock beside the man she looked at him and decided to dismantle him, first she tenderly and gently ripped off his arm she watched as blood flowed out of where it was originally connected to. Holding his arm in her hand she bent her arm backwards then threw the arm off in a random direction using all her force she watched it go off into the distance. She then grabbed his other arm ripping this one off as well and again using all her force and strength sent it flying off into the distance.

The blood now was all over the place some of it even on her face which she didn't mind not one bit though she felt some warmth around her mouth so she extended out her tongue and wiped around her mouth with it. Again she removed both legs and head sending them off in random locations as well. Before she were to toss the head she gave it another kiss on the lips and calmly said "thank you for listening its not like I really gave you much a choice now did I?" She chuckled again the reason is to that she was still talking to him she must really be nuts she thought to herself. Once everything was done she left the area to find a new spot to train leaving the mans torso there for a weaker hollow to come by and eat.
Back to top Go down
Ayane Mai Hoshi

Ayane Mai Hoshi

PostSubject: Re: Hakudo Training [closed]   Hakudo Training [closed] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 5:22 am

As she continued to walk to a new location to train she felt a sense bliss.  She finally got everything off her chest which now looking down at it was covered in fact her body was cover head to toe in blood even her kimono was totally soaked in it which wasn't a surprise.  Most people thought of her a clean freak since they never saw her without being perched upon her usual reishi platform but that wasn't really the truth there is a fine line between a clean freak and laziness.  And Ayane was queen of being absolutely lazy she didn't believe in wasting her energy one something like walking all that much unless she truly needed to walk.  Why might this being is simply she rather spend her time and energy researching something rather then walk.  Though keeping up with her persona to that of what the other espada knew of it was rare to see her reading something keeping it a secret she would usually have a book tucked some where inside her kimono.  But unlike usual she didn't have one with her today, today she was truthfully out to train and nothing more.

She kept a rather large library of books everything from the human anatomy to military tactics but these books where hidden from the general view of her fellow espada and fraccions.  She wants to make it seem as if she was dumber then her comrades so that she could lower them into a false sense of security thinking of having a upper edge on her.  Thinking of books Ayane did a quick U Turn and started to head back to the castle she wanted to study a little bit, plus the smell of the blood drying on her kimono was starting to get to her.

What book should she take on today she thought as she was heading back to the castle.  Would she read a book on the benefits of medical marijuana maybe a book about nerves or even a book with the history of shinigami that she had stolen for a idiotic shinigami.  There was just to many books to read since she had a tendency to head to the world of the living during her days off she would gather many upon many a books on her trips.  Having now a collection of over five hundred books.

As she walked closer she started to sense them she sensed her other comrades before continuing inwards she summoned the reishi around her and made a platform out of it and started to head back towards castle.  Of course on her way back to her castle she crossed paths with a few fellow arrancars that were taken aback by her appearance.  She had completely lose the insane look that once plagued her beautiful face and returned to the calm relaxing demeanor she usually always had.

She could see it her castle reaching the front gates of it she would soon walk into her garden.  This entrance was normally and always forbidden to the general public she inserted her key and went into.  

[EXIT]

-to be opened in a new topic-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hakudo Training [closed]   Hakudo Training [closed] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hakudo Training [closed]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1