Bleach: Eve of Eternity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Amorphophallus Titanum (Private)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ayane Mai Hoshi

Ayane Mai Hoshi

Exp : 580
Weapon Skill : Master
HSM : Untrained
Reiatsu : Master
Hakudo : Master

Amorphophallus Titanum (Private) Empty
PostSubject: Amorphophallus Titanum (Private)   Amorphophallus Titanum (Private) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 8:10 pm

25 years ago :

Today was one Ayane's normally rare visits to the world of the living. This trip was more for pleasure then that of business, she today was out to see the Corpse Flower or also know as Amorphophallus Titanum. The flower was a very rare flower which pecked Ayane's interest it grew to a height of 10 feet normally, it only blooms once in 3-10 years, and it gave off smell of rotting flesh hence the name the corpse flower. The flower only stays bloomed for only one week before dying off.

Having requested the day off she headed to the world of the living, heading to London's Botanical Garden. Staying in her arrancar and not using a heart piece Ayane was able to sneak in without paying any admissions as well as getting up closer to it. She watched as the humans passed by her not even noticing her at all as she examined the interesting plant.
Back to top Go down
Carlotta Alflatt

Carlotta Alflatt

Exp : 87
Weapon Skill : Expert
HSM : Master
Reiatsu : Untrained
Hakudo : Expert

PostSubject: Re: Amorphophallus Titanum (Private)   Amorphophallus Titanum (Private) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 8:41 pm

Carlotta was in the human world. She normally hated it here. Especially in London. It was cold, wet, rainy, and generally muggy. And as luck would have it, they were in the middle of a little storm. Not enough to make Carlotta's fear overwhelm her, but enough to keep her on her toes. Which was a good thing.

She had been sent out on a mission. The target was a fairly high level hollow that had been detected in the area. She had seen nothing but small fry, hollow that she had been able to take out almost instantly without even breaking a sweat. Boring. She wanted a challenge. Shikko did too. This was one of the rare days their minds were in sync. They were out for blood.

She was about to give up and head back. That is until she came across a greenhouse. Inside the greenhouse were all kinds of flowers and plants. Those didn't interest her. What did interest her was the arrancar she had spotted. She had no way of knowing if it was a high level arrancar or not, but an arrancar was an arrancar and they wee usually powerful, which meant a challenge. She thought about sneaking up on them, but decided against it. Instead she would just stay above the greenhouse and observe. See what the arrancar wanted, and why they were just standing there without a care in the world, observing the flowers.
Back to top Go down
Ayane Mai Hoshi

Ayane Mai Hoshi

PostSubject: Re: Amorphophallus Titanum (Private)   Amorphophallus Titanum (Private) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 9:07 pm

As Ayane mind was diving into the flower she had come to see her focus instantly broke when she since a interesting spiritual pressure. Judging the pressure and not once breaking her eye contact with the flower the pressure was that lower then her own. Unlike most other arrancars and would go charging after it looking for a battle she was only truly interested in the flower.

The spirit pressure was quickly drawing near her reluctantly Ayane let out a sigh of all days it had to be her day off from work. She continued to look at the flower waiting for whoever it come to her. Within moments the spiritual pressure was above her. She turned her once focused gaze upwards to the top of the greenhouse and saw a shinigami above her who was starting to get wet from the rain that was falling down outside. Once she saw the shinigami her eyes went back to the flower knowing the shinigami was watching her she extended her arm and used her index finger and pointed down to the ground in the sense of saying come in here.
Back to top Go down
Carlotta Alflatt

Carlotta Alflatt

PostSubject: Re: Amorphophallus Titanum (Private)   Amorphophallus Titanum (Private) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 10:38 pm

Carlotta continued to watch the arrancar. She didn't care that she was getting drenched in the rain, all that she cared about was that there was an arrancar below her. And this arrancar had noticed her, it even called her down. Which is rare since most arrancar would just blindly burst into battle. She decided she would humor the arrancar.

She would shunpo towards the entrance of the greenhouse and walk towards the arrancar, her hand nowhere near her blade, but her senses on the ready.

"Heh. This is new. Does the arrancar want to buddy up with the shinigami?"

She knew it would be a death sentence if this arrancar turned out to be one of the powerful espda, but Carlotta didn't care. She never cared.
Back to top Go down
Ayane Mai Hoshi

Ayane Mai Hoshi

PostSubject: Re: Amorphophallus Titanum (Private)   Amorphophallus Titanum (Private) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 10:51 pm

As she gestured the shinigami came down into the greenhouse, her eyes still fixated on the flower she listened with her eyes to sense exactly where the little shinigami was. Then she heard her question about a her possibly wanting to buddy up with the shinigami, she couldn't help but let out a small chuckle. After recomposing herself Ayane slowly turned to face the young shinigami "Truthfully the day a Shinigami and Arrancar become friends is the day the world ends. But please do not take that wrongly I don't wish to fight you, knowing my kind you should have noticed that simple fact. But would you possibly humor me with your company I haven't talked with a shinigami in so long?"

Upon her reishi platform she lowered herself from hovering above the flower to now lower state trying to reach the shinigami's height. Her eyes analyzed the shinigami judging from appearance she was rather young and looking at the shinigami armband she was a lieutenant, the fact that this young shinigami was that of a vice-captain level interested Ayane to the point she wanted to hear this girls story.
Back to top Go down
Carlotta Alflatt

Carlotta Alflatt

PostSubject: Re: Amorphophallus Titanum (Private)   Amorphophallus Titanum (Private) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 11:12 pm

Carlotta smiled at the arrancar. She wanted to have a conversation? Was she mad? Wasn't it the soul duty of an arrancar to eliminate a shinigami on sight? Then again, she had broken her own code as well by letting the arrancar live this long. But, she had nothing better to do either, so she would continue to let her live.

"Very well, I see no problem in us just sitting and having a conversation."

She looked up at the arrancar and saw that she was much older than the young Carlotta. In appearance at least. Carlotta had gone past caring about actual ages. When you were dead, age meant nothing.
Back to top Go down
Ayane Mai Hoshi

Ayane Mai Hoshi

PostSubject: Re: Amorphophallus Titanum (Private)   Amorphophallus Titanum (Private) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 11:18 pm

"That is good to hear, so let me first ask what might you be doing today at least in this area?" As she asked her eyes went back and looked at the corpse flower before returning her gaze at the shinigami. With a complete composed face "I really see nothing in this area that would ever interest a shinigami, maybe I am wrong if so what might that be?" She squinted her eyes just slight eager to hear the young shinigami's answer.
Back to top Go down
Carlotta Alflatt

Carlotta Alflatt

PostSubject: Re: Amorphophallus Titanum (Private)   Amorphophallus Titanum (Private) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 2:11 am

Carlotta smiled up at the arrancar. She was smart, even Carlotta could see that.

"Well, you would be right. I was sent here because we had detected a large amount of reiatsu, so they sent me to...take care of it. I guess you could say at the present time I am in dereliction of duty."

She looked around and started to look at the some of the flowers. These kinds of things usually didn't matter to her, no matter how pretty they were. She looked back up to the arrancar.

"What about you? What brings an arrancar here to the human world?"
Back to top Go down
Ayane Mai Hoshi

Ayane Mai Hoshi

PostSubject: Re: Amorphophallus Titanum (Private)   Amorphophallus Titanum (Private) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 2:32 am

"Interesting a dereliction of duty you say, I don't think you have abandoned your duty at all. You said detected a large amount of reiatsu, sorry that might be me. I am terribly sorry I didn't mean for you to have to waste your time with that." She watched as the girl was looking around the greenhouse.

"Why am I here?" she turned to the corpse flower. "I came here to investigate a very rare flower, the Amorphophallus Titanum or what is normally called the corpse flower. You probably noticed it without thinking about the second you came in here. The Amorphophallus Titanum gives off a rather unpleasant odor to some people, the order of rotting flesh." Gracefully Ayane lifted her hand and pointed to the 10 foot flower beside her.

"This flower is really interesting not only is its size wonderful, the flower only blooms once every 3 to 10 years. It also is only in bloom for a week before it dies. You know what I find amusing, its basic lifespan is a week... a week I have been alive for so long I can't even imagine such a short life" for one second Ayane lost her composer and was smiling while gazing dreamily at the flower "oh I am sorry for talking nonsense oh I forgot to ask what might your name be?"
Back to top Go down
Carlotta Alflatt

Carlotta Alflatt

PostSubject: Re: Amorphophallus Titanum (Private)   Amorphophallus Titanum (Private) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 12:25 pm

Carlotta heard the arrancar talk about the flowers. Flowers had never interested Carlotta, and the...smell...of the one she was talking about didn't even phase her. It wasn't the first time she had that smell filling her head. And it wouldn't be the last.

Oddly, the arrancar asked for her name.

"My name? My name is Carlotta."

She started to look at a fairly interesting flower, one with bright orange petals. She had heard about this flower. A marygold she believed it was called.

"What about you?"

She no longer paid any mind to the fact that they were both mortal enemies of eachother.
Back to top Go down
Ayane Mai Hoshi

Ayane Mai Hoshi

PostSubject: Re: Amorphophallus Titanum (Private)   Amorphophallus Titanum (Private) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 12:37 pm

"It is a pleasure to meet you Carlotta, as for my name it is Ayane" she said this with a very calm and gentle smile as she pulled out a small black notebook for her kimono. She opened it a took a pen that was sitting in it out and scribes the name of young shinigami as well as a few notes before tucking it back into her kimono. One of the notes that wrote down was her idea that the women was a lieutenant due to the armband she was wearing but she needed more information on the women.

"So as a shinigami I assume you are part of squad of some sort if I am correct could you tell me about this squad? What I know right now is that there are certain squads that specialize in certain tasks, I find this quite interesting might you be able to shed some light on this if you can?" Ayane was a nut when it came to gather information where she can, the shinigami was a rather hard topic to research as to the fact there was no books on it. Why she wanted this information was not in a evil manner she was just curious as to how different the two races, shinigami and arrancar lived like.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amorphophallus Titanum (Private)   Amorphophallus Titanum (Private) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Amorphophallus Titanum (Private)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1