Bleach: Eve of Eternity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rioji Shin's Zanpakuto (Finished)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rioji Shin

Rioji Shin

Exp : 440
Weapon Skill : Master
HSM : Master
Reiatsu : Untrained
Hakudo : Beginner

Rioji Shin's Zanpakuto (Finished) Empty
PostSubject: Rioji Shin's Zanpakuto (Finished)   Rioji Shin's Zanpakuto (Finished) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 3:05 pm

General information-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Zetsumei, meaning Death

Family: Melee

Manifestation-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Inner World: Empty. Empty space nothing to see for miles upon miles... Every thing is white. Its illuminated by one singular light source which I'd assume the center of the area. There is one other place though, its where tests and trials happen. The area is in the desert. No life to be found but my own. Each time I go there which is rare, there is obstacle courses that are spawned differently each time. There is also a fighting arena, where he tests my fighting skills.

Appearance:  The spirit appearance is a man. He wears a black long trench coat. Long black hair, has red eyes and 3 big scars are on his face. Basically everything he is wearing is black. The only thing that aren't black are his eyes and skin tone.

Personality:  Calm and collected. He will snap at you if you do not cooperate with him. Seems lonely. I often see him meditating mid air, when I enter in the world. He's very intelligent may I add, but he doesn't reveal all that I need to know. He makes me find out the truth on my own.

Sealed State--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Appearance: Rioji's Zanpakuto is named Zetsumei which translates to Death in English. The blade resembles a katana. The blade is around 28 inches in length, and the width is roughly an inch. The hilt length from the bottom to the hilt guard is 10.8 inches. It is razor sharp with about 3 inches of serrated edge teeth at the beginning of the blade. It is full tang. The hilt is traditionally wrapped with black cloth. The blade it self is a white/grey. That is a short description of the Zanpakuto's sealed state.

Type: Katana

*camouflage: A simple black sheath

Shikai----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- *Note that this release is only available to those who possess the augment "Shikai".

release phrase:  Zetzumei, Release!

Appearance: The blade is huge. A whopping 2 and a half inches in width and 30 inches in length. The blade is black with a white scratch of some sort from the top to the bottom of the blade. The hilt is the same and same with the hand guard.

Ability: The Shikai ability is activated through saying this after being in shikai."Zetsumei, Saidai kōzokujikan!" The effect is a high amount of endurance. Rioji can withstand many many attacks and keep attacking.

Techs: Zetsumei, Bring Death Upon Evil, Quick Draw, and Sword Slash Frenzy

Name: Zetsumei, Bring Death Upon Evil!
Description: This attack can only be performed when in Bankai and in Shikai. After saying this "incantation", a large think and sharp blast/shockwave follows after his swing of the sword, it is a bit similar to "Getsuga Tenshou".
Preparation Time: 1 post
Duration: 4 slashes or spread out until all used, but 1 charge post time per slash
Cooldown:: 3 posts

Name: Quick Draw
Description: This attack is performed when I sheath my blade, and focus my energy, then focus on my opponent and flash step with immense speed whilst slicing through or at them with speed and force. It is difficult to dodge, since its hard to see it coming
Preparation Time: N/A
Duration: 3 Slashes/Draws these can be spread out
Cooldown: 2 posts

Name: Sword Slash Frenzy
Description: This attack is performed by swinging your sword in all directions, while standing still, flashsteping or running. It can be dodged with some ease, but is hard to block.
Duration: 1 post
Cooldown: 2 post

Bankai-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Note that this release is only available to those who possess the augment "Bankai".

[u]Appearance:
 The zanpakuto is the same length and width, and shape. The only thing that is changed is that the colors are inverted

Character Change: His hair grows in length, and is 3 inches taller, making him 6" 4'.

Ability: It increases speed, strength 5 times as much as his shikai "Zetsumei, Saidai kōzokujikan times 10!"

Techs: Zetsumei, Bring Death Upon Evil, Quick Draw, and Sword Slash Frenzy

Description: This attack can only be performed when in Bankai and in Shikai. After saying this "incantation", a large think and sharp blast/shockwave of blood red white and black color follows after his swing of the sword.
Preparation Time: 1
Duration: 4 Slashes or spread out until used but 1 charge post time per slash
Cooldown: 3 posts

Name: Quick Draw
Description: This attack is performed when I sheath my blade, and focus my energy, then focus on my opponent and flash step with immense speed whilst slicing through or at them with speed and force. It is difficult to dodge, since its hard to see it coming
Duration: 3 Slashes/Draws can be spread out
Cooldown: 2 posts

Name: Sword Slash Frenzy
Description: This attack is performed by swinging your sword in all directions, while standing still, flashsteping or running. It can be dodged with some ease, but is hard to block.
Duration: 1 post
[u]Cooldown: 2 post

Saishukeitai-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
* Note that this release is only available to shinigami  who possess the augment "Saishukeitai".

[u]Appearance:

Ability:
Technique:

Name:
Description:
Duration:
[u]Cooldown

[/u][/u][/u][/u]

Last edited by Rioji Shin on Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:18 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Vai'el

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Vai'el

Exp : 571
Weapon Skill : Expert
Reiatsu : Master
Hakudo : Master

PostSubject: Re: Rioji Shin's Zanpakuto (Finished)   Rioji Shin's Zanpakuto (Finished) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 4:56 pm

Rioji wrote:
Description: This attack can only be performed when in Bankai and in Shikai. After saying this "incantation", a large think and sharp blast/shockwave follows after his swing of the sword, it is a bit similar to "Getsuga Tenshou".
Preparation Time: 1 post
Duration: 4 slashes or spread out until all used
Cooldown:: 3 posts

I'm cool with this as is, but if you're going to spread it out EACH strike will require a 1 post charge time.
 Are you okay with that?
Back to top Go down
Rioji Shin

Rioji Shin

Exp : 440
Reiatsu : Untrained
Hakudo : Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Rioji Shin's Zanpakuto (Finished)   Rioji Shin's Zanpakuto (Finished) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 11:11 pm

The change has been made, thanks for the help!
Back to top Go down
Xion

Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Xion

Exp : 519
Reiatsu : Master
Hakudo : Master

PostSubject: Re: Rioji Shin's Zanpakuto (Finished)   Rioji Shin's Zanpakuto (Finished) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 11:18 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rioji Shin's Zanpakuto (Finished)   Rioji Shin's Zanpakuto (Finished) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rioji Shin's Zanpakuto (Finished)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1