Bleach: Eve of Eternity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Andros vs Xion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xion

Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Xion

Exp : 519
Weapon Skill : Master
HSM : Master
Reiatsu : Master
Hakudo : Master

Andros vs Xion Empty
PostSubject: Andros vs Xion   Andros vs Xion Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 1:52 pm

The rules of this fight are simple, this is a fight to the death. The death garnered will not stick in cannon. Ready go!
Back to top Go down
Andros

Andros

Exp : 365
Weapon Skill : Expert

Andros vs Xion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Andros vs Xion   Andros vs Xion Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 5:10 pm

(Quick post from my phone to get the ball rolling)

A garganta opened up above a remote field in the human world. For the most part the skies were clear and there was very little sentient life forms around. Off in the distance a mountain range could be seen, and in the opposition direction there was hints of human life if one were to venture further beyond the horizon. The purpose of Andros being here was simple; time away. Away from Hollow, from Humans, from Shinigami. He just wanted a nice place to relax, sleep, enjoy his own misery his own way. Fortune wouldn't permit that, but he was blissfully unaware of such things. The Arrancar wore his typical attire. Open jacket, pants, sandals, and gloves. He rarely bothered to do much else, as what was the purpose? What would he gain from such vanity? He picked a nice spot and laid down, looking up at the clouds with hopelessly sad eyes.

Why am I here? He mentally said with a physical sigh.
Back to top Go down
Xion

Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Xion

Andros vs Xion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Andros vs Xion   Andros vs Xion Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 7:50 pm

Xion had been relaxing in his office, looking over pay grade increase paperwork when a hell butterfly appeared within his presence. He listened to the message it contained carefully and immediately reached for his Captain's Hoari, then entering into Shunpo. The 12th squad had reported strange reiatsu readings coming from Earth. They couldn't quite pin point the beings level of strength however, one thing was for certain, it was an Espada level arrancar. " Xion would motion his right hand by the side of his face in turn summoning a hell butterfly of his own. As he used high speed movement,he would send the hell butterfly off to get the Kido Corps to ready a Senkaimon to the realm of the living. His Shunpo was fast and so fast in fact, that by the time he reached where his transport would be, the kido corps was just then getting into position. As the gate opened Xion would turn to the gate guards then bowing for a moment. " I shall return shortly, please ready a Senkaimon on my command " the two guards resounded with a loud " AH!!!!!!" and the Captain Commander was then on his way.

After several minutes of traveling through the Dangai world, he managed to make his way to Earth. The Senkaimon doors appearing and then opening in the last recorded position of the Espada level reiatsu. Upon exiting the gate, he looked out before him to see a strange man sitting in the grass staring in the sky. Xion would mask his reiatsu as he walked up towards the man. Once several feet away, he would greet him accordingly. " Excuse me Espada san....why are you here?"
Back to top Go down
Andros

Andros

Andros vs Xion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Andros vs Xion   Andros vs Xion Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 9:18 pm

Two things struck the Espada as odd. The first being that this stranger was speaking with him. Only a handful of races could see this man, and he knew for a fact that this guy wasn't two out of the five options. This man clearly wasn't a Quincy, because Andros couldn't be bothered to hide his reiatsu and thus if this man was a Quincy there would have been a fight already. This man was also not a Hollow. No Hollow would be so ridiculous as to casually approach him like this. He was not someone that Hollow so casually approached. Hell, he wasn't someone they approached period. So he wasn't a Hollow. The other problem was that he probably wasn't a Human. He had heard rumors of them being well connected, but he doubted they were connected enough, or even advanced enough, to call him out on his power. The man addressed him as 'Espada'. Meaning that whoever this guy was, he knew roughly where Andros' power was. This left only the Bount and the Shinigami. He had fought Bount before. He didn't feel any draining effects, but as far as he could tell they could turn that on and off. So that didn't entirely rule them out. Technically he could still be a human as well. Andros highly doubted one human would be so ballsy as to just approached him like he was some everyday friend though.

Bount or Shinigami?

He didn't include Vizard in the mix, simply because what would a Vizard POSSIBLY want with him? Weren't they busy trying to get back in Mother's good graces? He supposed one could approach him...but how would he have known where he was? It simply wasn't logical. Hell, how would a Bount know he was here? That too, was rather illogical as they were far far far away from the Bount stomping grounds. Ruling out the Bount as well meant this man could be only one thing;

Shinigami.

But why hadn't he attacked him yet? Wasn't that their sworn duty? To ruin his afterlife because they were screw ups during his actual life? Or rather, he should saw, screw ups during his immediate afterlife. The life prior to becoming a Hollow. Tch.

He had been silent for a while. That was terribly rude of him. "...I just wished to view the sky. It's not often I get to...so beautiful. Isn't it? I suppose, if my calculations are correct, that you're here for me? Going further...I'd venture to guess you're here to remove me from the area?" He stood up, slowly, and turned around to face him while taking a few steps back. His blade rested peacefully on his hip. "No need for tricks and such. You can see me. You called me Espada. Nobody casually approaches an Espada like that. Not unless they are strong enough to handle one. At which point, it's simple enough to deduce that you yourself are strong...and of course since I'm the bad guy, despite having done nothing to anyone here, you're here to remove me. Are you not?"
Back to top Go down
Xion

Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Xion

Andros vs Xion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Andros vs Xion   Andros vs Xion Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 7:58 pm

The Captain Commander simply eyed the hollow's blade, then eying him up and down. Xion could tell that this Arrancar was indeed strong, yet the question still remained, how strong? Either way, Xion would not allow his thoughts to over take too much of his brain's processing power. He had come quite the distance to mitigate this threat and if his sudden arrival wasn't any sort of an indicator of intentions of the Shinigami then what was to come next would be. Xion had allowed his reiatsu to flare out for a moment. It's intensity and power raining down on the area like a fifty ton anvil on the back of child. The reiatsu had saturated the air so much that pigeons had begun to fall from the skies around them. The Captain Commander had been known for using stunts like these as a means to scare a would be opponent off and before any sort of combat would begin, he would at least give it a try.

" Bingo....except one thing you said was actually incorrect....this is not like that of a villian and a hero engaging each other, but rather, a king who has found a sneaky fox trying to steal one of his prized hens.....time to make haste and run home to Hueco Mundo, before I exterminate you like I exterminated your previous leader..." By this time Xion had allowed his reiatsu to centralize around him and the arrancar. Xion crack his neck and his fists before withdrawing a small microphone from his right hakama pocket. " Please place a barrier around this area in the size range of one hundred miles...any damages to the local area shall be funded using the defense of Karakura Town side funds..." After a few seconds of silence, the sounds of typing could be heard and a barrier around the two formed.

" I will only say this one more time....leave this place or you will be exterminated..."
Back to top Go down
Andros

Andros

Andros vs Xion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Andros vs Xion   Andros vs Xion Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 8:12 pm

The Arrancar chuckled a bit and a light smile touched his lips. Truly, he found this all quite amusing. A fox trying to steal hens? How silly. What kind of analogy was that? He had done nothing, nor did he have any intention to. Yet here was this Shinigami, asserting his self-righteous arrogant self above all others. How typical...how droll.

"No. I have no reason to leave. Even if I wanted to..." --he gestured to the space around them-- "...you have clearly no intention of actually allowing me to leave. Otherwise this barrier wouldn't be here. You have asked me to do something, yet you've already committed to a specific action that directly contradicts what you claim you wish for me to do. So instead...let's just get this over with. Shall we?" With a sigh he drew his blade. This really wasn't something he wished to do. Senseless. That's what this was. Why couldn't he just enjoy a nice evening to himself? Why did the Shinigami have to insert themselves into everyone's business? With a roll of his eyes, he readied himself. Taking up a relaxed defensive stance. He never made the first move. He was a watcher, an observer.

The Arrancar's mind would be silences. He knew this man was strong, but it would be impossible to tell exactly how far that rabbit hole went. He'd have to just play it safe for now, and in order to place it safe he would need a quiet mind. His mental issues would need to take a backseat. His dead eyes settled on the Shinigami, waiting for the slightest sign of movement. The Arrancar was well versed in the art of swordplay, but it truly wasn't his forte. He always did this though. He always started with the blade. Testing the waters, and then he'd move from there. A start was always needed, and only a fool rushed in with their absolute best foot forward.
Back to top Go down
Xion

Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Xion

Andros vs Xion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Andros vs Xion   Andros vs Xion Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 9:50 pm

Xion looked at the Arrancar for a moment quite puzzled before he realized that the Hollow's statement was coming from a place of true sincerity. " You are truly that stupid?...You do not even understand the basis of your powers as an Arrancar?....Aion must be rolling in his grave if they admitted you into Espada..." Xion simply left his peacekeeper at his side, lifting his fists up in a traditional American Boxing stance. " The correct answer is Garganata, which would allow you to escape this barrier because it forms a rift through space itself.....but it appears you are far too stupid to even comprehend basic escape strategy or the powers of your own people.....I do not enjoy killing things to stupid to even realize what is happening to them, but unfortunately I need to put my feelings aside.." The captain simply began to walk towards the Arrancar, his captain's hoari wafting in the wind as he made his way over to him.

As he walked, the air would grow heavy and thick, it hadn't been since Aion, that the Captain Commander himself was going to deal with an arrancar personally. Upon reaching the Arrancar, the Shinigami would bring his fists down then pointing his right palm out at the Arrancar. " Bakudo no Rokujyuichi... Rikujokoro..." As if out of the air itself, appeared six lines of light which would come in from all sides in towards the Arrancar. " You do not even deserve the feel of my cold steel..."
Back to top Go down
Andros

Andros

Andros vs Xion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Andros vs Xion   Andros vs Xion Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 12:57 pm

(( OOC:
Rules #5:
))

He used the word stupid...a lot. There are two people, Andros didn't exchange words with. Beings who repeatedly used the same word over and over again, as if saying it repeatedly would make their hopes and dreams come true, and people who swore frequently. Both were signs of lesser intelligence than Andros wished to bother himself with. So instead of explaining to the Shinigami how pointless it would be for him to leave, he would remain quiet and let him have his moment of verbal 'triumph'.

Clearly he needed a win.

The Arrancar would merely watch as the man approached him. Hollow understand fear. No...they didn't just understand it. They lived it. They fed on it. They breathed it.. Growing up, he feasted on the fear he would see in the eyes of his prey. It was his single greatest joy, outside of the joy of the hunt. As an Arrancar, however, that joy was gone. He didn't care for it, he didn't bother with it. The expression on his face would be blank. Either he didn't care for his opponents power, or he didn't get it. Whichever one it was, one wouldn't be able to determine. The truth was, Andros just didn't care.

So when the Shinigami finally reached him, he would Take note of the stance change. It seemed docile enough, but he was still close. Too close. The man hadn't armed himself, and thus it was plausible that he preferred hand to hand combat. Respectable. This theory, however, meant that Andros would be in danger if he stayed where he was and waited for him to make another move. Many styles relied upon false sense of security. So he would sway to the left, and push off the ground, putting the original distance of space between the fighters. He resumed his stance and continued to stare at the Shinigami with those dead and silent, one might even say bored, eyes.
Back to top Go down
Xion

Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Xion

Andros vs Xion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Andros vs Xion   Andros vs Xion Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 3:16 pm

Xion clapped for a moment as he witnessed the hollow make up the original distance that was there once before. He was not surprised that the hollow would know that being up close was a bad idea against a Shinigami of Xion's caliber. After all, he was the Soul Societies for most expert when it came to hand to hand combat. Either way, Xion would chuckle for a moment before eyeing the hollow up an down before beginning his next move. " At least your smart enough to know when your out classed...." Xion's words were clearly mocking in nature and yet, a tone of sincerity could be discerned from his voice.

Xion would begin to dance in place as he begun his attack. " Seeping crest of turbidity. Arrogant vessel of lunacy! Boil forth and deny! Grow numb and flicker! Disrupt sleep! Crawling queen of iron!...Bakudo no Kyujyukyu..Kin.." With those words came the appearance of black bands at an alarming speed from all directions around the hollow. As the bands would appear, he would continue his incantation. " Eternally self-destructing doll of mud! Unite! Repulse! Fill with soil and know your own powerlessness!...Hado no Kyujyu...Kurohitsugi!" As if the level ninty nine bakudo was not enough, it was mixed into a fully incanted Kurohitsugi. The attack was swift and destructive as the black box would form swiftly around the Arrancar.

Attacks:
Back to top Go down
Andros

Andros

Andros vs Xion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Andros vs Xion   Andros vs Xion Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 10:53 pm

The fact that he remained silent, was a sign that he didn't bother with words in combat. In fact, he didn't bother with them. Why should he? Verbal altercations were best left for politics. Since this was a battlefield, politics didn't matter...

The Kidoo wasn't unfamiliar to the Arrancar. Hell, he went through a war with the Shinigami. He had seen Kido all over the place. Bakudo, Hado, random barriers and utility spells. None of it was new to him, as far as he knew. Being a gunner he was adept at keeping space between him and his enemies. Which forced hundreds of Shinigami to resort to their witchcraft. He was more than happy with these results, as it gave him time to study the various workings of their kido. This one, however, he was unfamiliar with. One thing, however, remained true.

He needed to move.

The Arrancar would vanish at a moment's notice, the sound of static barely audible as he vanished. Even as he moved he could feel the effects of the kido, gradually increasing the gravity in his previous space. Mayhaps this was a bakudo. That's what ran through his mind. In which case, he was glad he dodged it. He appeared again about five meters to the right of Xion. He went on guard as the incantation finished, he assumed, and the bands appeared. He was gone. His speed was just enough to get away. He was gone in the blink of an eye. The only sound was a light static noise, a signature trait of the Arrancar's high speed movement; Sonido. He had no memory of this kido, and if it wasn't for the fact that being a gunner meant having the eyes and reflexes of a hawk, he probably would have been caught too. The Arrancar now stood about thirty meters behind Xion. Then he saw it. The massive black box that appeared around where the gravity had increased. Okay...not a bakudo. That was made to kill. He was not happy about what just happened.

A sapphire orb began to grow in his left hand as he faced the man. Being an Espada, Andros' cero was one of the strongest in Hueco Mundo. He still held his blade at the ready, just in case he needed to defend himself in lieu of the beam.
Back to top Go down
Xion

Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Xion

Andros vs Xion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Andros vs Xion   Andros vs Xion Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 1:43 pm

The Espada was fast indeed and had managed to avoid the coming blows. Xion wouldn't allow the hollow's use of Sonido, to cloud his mind or his thoughts on his tactics. To Xion, the arrancar was telegraphing things he would need to keep in mind while fighting him. He was fast, reasonably battle conscious, and seemed to have a knack for knowing when fleeing was the best option. Xion easily followed the Arrancar's movements and turned to face him, as the Cero was forming. The cero would appear sapphire in color to which made Xion smile.

" Come now...let me see how strong your Cero is..." Xion having slew many Hollow and Espada alike was not new to the application of Cero. He had even seen the destructive capability that Aion possessed through the use of his Cero; therefore, it would take much to impress the vetted Captain when it came to Hollow tactics of any sort. In response to the coming threat, Xion allowed his reiatsu to flow out and around his body. A slight vibrant hue had begun to emit from the surface of his skin. The sounds of lightning and the visible display of charged electrical particles erupting from around his body, created a display that was both illuminating of the surroundings as well as ominous in it's edification.

" Shunko "

With that single word would come a grand eruption of reiatsu and electrical force. The expulsion of power had been so fierce that the sleeves of both his Captain's Hoari as well as his traditional Shinigami Hoari, were vaporized instantly. His shoulders now shown bare in the air as the electrical force stabilized. It was not often that the Captain Commander treated someone to the sight of his greatest creation yet, the fact the Espada was able to avoid the two fold spell meant he was not to be taken lightly. Xion had been in many battles and seen many things had an almost six sense when it came to the force required to combat a foe he was engaged in conflict with. As he was facing his opponent, Xion was prepared for whatever may come and in turn simply watched and waited for the proper moment to strike.

Techniques:
Back to top Go down
Andros

Andros

Andros vs Xion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Andros vs Xion   Andros vs Xion Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 12:29 pm

Shun...ko?

The Arrancar had no idea what this strange thing was. The explosion of power wasn't worrisome though. He saw no reason to worry. This was but another thing he would overcome. The flow of energy over the part of the man's body was interesting though. He looked like a headlight...but if he had to guess, he'd say that energy field was indicative of power. His sleeves had torn off, so that only supported his theory. He would have to tread carefully now. It would also require a bit of rethinking what to do.

He would need a moment to rethink things. Time to buy some time. It was a risky move, but he needed to see what this 'Shunko' could do before attacking him directly. He fired the brilliant sapphire blue cero, aiming just a few feet in front of the Shinigami. The effects would be land being ripped apart, dust, dirt, and rock being flung into the air, basically supernatural landscaping. The cero's power was undeniable. It was large, it was fast, and it was destructive. Easily hitting something akin to a high level Shinigami spell. The explosion was nothing less than one would expect of such a thing. Leaving a crater roughly 60 meters in radius. With the smoke screen there, he began to prep another cero in the same hand as before. He didn't move though. He waited, keeping his senses trained onto the Shinigami.

Abilities:
Back to top Go down
Xion

Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Xion

Andros vs Xion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Andros vs Xion   Andros vs Xion Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 1:20 pm

The Captain eyed the preperation for cero before and was at the ready to receive his opponents "gift". Seeing the cero flying toward him, he quickly entered Shunpo, then using it to move 2 feet outside of the Cero's radius to the right from his defending direction. As the beam perpetuated, he flash step once again this time moving along a parralel position to the right of the initial firing vector. Xion was aware that he would have to be quick if he was to catch his opponent and in turn would begin condescencing some of the charge force along his hands in preparation.

After having cleanly dodged the coming cero, the Captain Commander would come out of Shunpo two feet and slightly to the Hollow's left. His attack would be quick and powerful and racked his right fist forward in an attempt to haymaker his opponent. Should his attack fail, he would be prepared to take on his opponent's counter offensive by utilizing his charge laced non-striking hand.

Techniques:
Back to top Go down
Andros

Andros

Andros vs Xion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Andros vs Xion   Andros vs Xion Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 2:33 am

The Shinigami dodged. Good. That's what he needed to see. The man's speed was about what Andros would expect for someone of his class. Whether or not this speed was being increased or hindered by this 'Shunko' ability, he didn't know. All he knew was that so far...this was progressing as he needed them to progress. The Arrancar studied these movements and put them into his mental save file.

When the Shinigami finally appeared right next to Andros, the Arrancar acted quickly and adjusted his blade to catch the oncoming attack with the flat of his Zanpakuto. The force of the blow caught him off guard however, and as a result he wasn't quite ready for such a blow. He was sent flying a fair distance. He did, luckily, manage to fire the cero at the time of impact. Unluckily it wasn't of his own volition, the power of the attack caught him off guard and caused him to shoot the cero a bit lower than he had intended. He wanted to aim for the chest, but instead it launched at the Shinigami's waist and moved upwards in an awkward zig zag pattern. Even though it was off target, he was still only two feet away when it was fired. At that distance with a cero of that size, being a bit off target wasn't even an issue. He began skidding to a stop while tearing up the earth beneath him. He was strong too...how much of that was this strange technique, however, was a mystery. 

Andros readied himself once more for another attack. That last one certainly packed a punch, but aside from a pair of irritated ankles from the ground, he was fine.

Abilities:
Back to top Go down
Xion

Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Xion

Andros vs Xion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Andros vs Xion   Andros vs Xion Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 12:30 pm

The Cero was fast just like the first one, but off it's intended attack vector. Even at the range the Arrancar fired, Xion simply placed his non-attack hand slightly in front of his body. As the Cero was to make impact, it was simply met with his charged hand. The blast was not only being held at bay but just a moment after it made impact with his hand; it vanished as if into thin air. The sound of energy being dissipated as Xion entered Shunpo again, rang out. While In Shunpo, his wonder us Shunko aura would vanish, with the last of it's power being used for the Hanki he used to negate the Cero. His Shunpo this time was being used to clear the gap and give himself a proper striking zone, he would appear fifteen feet behind his opponent who would now be sliding toward him, with his right palm pointed out toward the coming arrancar. " Hado no Hachi Jyu Hachi...Hiryu Gekizoku Shinten Raiho..." The massive blast of a kido would erupt forward from the Shinigami's palm towards the fast approaching arrancar's back.

Xion was not surprised that the arrancar was skilled enough to avoid his strike however, this was actually what Xion had been planning on since the haymaker was attempted.

Techniques:
Back to top Go down
Andros

Andros

Andros vs Xion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Andros vs Xion   Andros vs Xion Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 10:27 pm

How...interesting. He wished to conduct further tests, but it would seem that they would have to wait. He took notice of his enemy's movement. Another Shunpo. He had adapted to the man's speed though and as he slid back it was a simple matter to copy the action. Performing a Sonido, he came out of it just in time to witness a kido being fired. The Arrancar stood straight about ten meters behind the Shinigami. He was tired of dancing around now. He had gauged enough of his enemy's strength to sate his curiosity. It was time to see another side of him. He held his blade loosely and let out a soft sigh, as if the mere thought of this action was tedious to him. In truth, this whole fight was. He didn't do fight.

"Kick about, Los Lobos..."

Unlike other releases which happened with a burst of power, his was more...subtle. It was as if his power was reflecting his actual mood. There was, of course, a certain density to the air as his reiatsu increased, but the overall effects of his transformation were smooth. What looked like a light blue cloud enveloped him, covering him like a cocoon. It circled around him for only a moment before the entire thing dropped, coating the area in it's mist. There Andros rose from a kneeling stance, full changed.

Boring Appearance Stuff That Was a Literal Copy and Paste Job:

He looked up for a moment before letting out a cough as if to clear his throat. Looking back at he raised his right pistol and fired a shot out of it. For someone like this Shinigami, it would be easily identifiable as a Cero. He holstered the gun, pulled out the left and fired again. He then holstered that one and pulled out the right one again, and waited to see his enemy's next move.

Abilities:
Back to top Go down
Xion

Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Xion

Andros vs Xion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Andros vs Xion   Andros vs Xion Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 11:31 pm

" You are fast...but not that fast..." The words would hang in the air like the sound of the wind as it passes through an area. After all of that commotion and action, Xion had appeared behind his opponent just as fired off his third Cero. He had been behind his opponent since the moment he first arose transformed, when he used utsusemi to appear as if he was where he was only moments before, also using Shunpo to clear the distance in an instant. An after image appearing to have been wounded by the Ceros where the Shinigami once stood.

His zanpakutou was now placed slightly to the left side of the Arrancar's face. His blade would appear to be in it's released state, yet, no command or it's name was utilized. For a Shinigami who has truly mastered their blade, they would no longer have a need for such things, unless they wanted to use them. " You honestly believe you have the strength to defeat me?" Xion was puzzled that the Arrancar would even think to enter Resurrection. " Your Ceros are decently strong however, you have much to learn in this life...This must be your released form...you must be serious..." Xion would allow then attempt so slash at the side of the Arrancar's face by bringing his blade in toward them.

Techniques:
Back to top Go down
Andros

Andros

Andros vs Xion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Andros vs Xion   Andros vs Xion Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 9:47 am

More talking. How had they lost a war to such chatter?

Before the Shinigami had even finished his monologue, Andros had utilized his Sonido and appeared in air. He fired three more shots at the Shinigami's current location, holstering his guns after each shot and firing the left gun first, and then shot one into the air, blocking any above head counter strike. His left gun was out and at the ready to launch another shot if need be.

abilities:
Back to top Go down
Xion

Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Xion

Andros vs Xion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Andros vs Xion   Andros vs Xion Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 12:40 am

" What are you firing at?" The Captain Commander had managed to move with the Arrancar as he moved, utilizing a command over speed found in few. The blasts went out without even being properly aimed at the Shinigami. " The reason you lost the war is because you hollows simply move as if you have hooves...anyone as slow as you would lose..." Not wanting to end the momentum present on the battlefield, Xion would wave his arms as if his body was comprised of nothing but water, in turn causing a sound wave sword to fly toward the arrancar from behind.

Techniques:
Back to top Go down
Andros

Andros

Andros vs Xion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Andros vs Xion   Andros vs Xion Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 10:57 am

More talking...

He sighed and pointed the pistols behind him, losing two shots at the Shinigami. The combined power of the guns was more than enough to blow apart the incoming attack. He was getting...bored. Andros decided to take a slight backseat in these affairs. He held his guns by his sides and they vanished in a blue light. He turned around slowly to face the Shinigami. On either side of the Arrancar light blue wolves appeared on either side of him, totaling fifty in numbers. He still had that same look of dreariness on his face. The wolves looked at him and he nodded. Fifteen of them howled and then charged the Shinigami, splitting apart to attack from behind, his left, and his right, in packs of five. Their purpose was to bite. If one would bite the Shinigami, it would explode. Their purpose was simple, shaking them was not.

Abilities:
Back to top Go down
Xion

Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Xion

Andros vs Xion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Andros vs Xion   Andros vs Xion Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 2:31 pm

The blasts were met with air as he entered Shunpo once again, this time appearing over twenty feet in front of his opponent. By this time, Xion was able to truly determine the destructive potential of his opponent. In his fully released for his opponent was simply not powerful enough to pose any sort of a threat to anyone of captain caliber. Seeing the wolves come in made Xion doing nothing more then fire off a bakudo. " Bakudo no Rokujyu San....Sajosabaku" The chains blasted forth and caused all of the wolves to explode quite a few feet away from the shinigami. " For someone so weak you should really learn some respect....it's a shame you aren't worth the use of Bankai....aw well... we all can't have what we want.." Xion patted his clothing off before speaking into his mic once again " Release the barrier set upon this area previously, the threat is nothing that a strong lieutenant couldn't handle.....There is no need to dip into any of the missions budget...keep a close watch on the target and keep me notified if their status should change..." Xion's hell butterfly would appear beside him, flapping it's wings forward and to the spot Senkaimon doors would appear. Sheathing his Zanpakutou, Xion would begin walking towards the door. " Try to get stronger before acting so nonchalant....your king must really be hurting for troops if someone as weak as you is in the Espada...try not to die before your time.." With those words, Xion made his exit neither impressed nor concerned for the safety of those in the area.

[END]

Technqiues:
Back to top Go down
Xion

Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Xion

Andros vs Xion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Andros vs Xion   Andros vs Xion Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 2:31 pm

Congratulations, you have passed and are awarded LOS LOBOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Andros vs Xion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Andros vs Xion   Andros vs Xion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Andros vs Xion

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1