Bleach: Eve of Eternity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Diplomat of the Year [Private; Vai, Kirito, Zanmato. Ask to join]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ekkehardt

Ekkehardt

Exp : 193
Weapon Skill : Master
HSM : Master
Reiatsu : Beginner
Hakudo : Master

Diplomat of the Year [Private; Vai, Kirito, Zanmato. Ask to join] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diplomat of the Year [Private; Vai, Kirito, Zanmato. Ask to join]   Diplomat of the Year [Private; Vai, Kirito, Zanmato. Ask to join] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 1:08 pm

Frowning, Alexander couldn't help the the slight frustration that welled up within him. While Zanmato didn't say no, he didn't say yes either, more of a maybe then anything else. The possibility of acquisition, but not outright confirmation. But really, he didn't see himself getting a better offer, especially as he too was weary of this conflict. "Very well," he said moments later, "I will aid you in pursuit of this relic of yours, but only so long as you hold up to your end of the bargain. I will not see my people deceived in such a way."

While Ekkehardt would have no trouble with working with Bounts, he had no doubt that the long-harboured enmity between the two races would make cooperation difficult. His history was limited to the Italian Wars and the current conflict that brought him to the throne, so he had not experienced much of what had perpetuated the feud.
Back to top Go down
Zanmato

Weapons Moderator
Weapons Moderator
Zanmato

Exp : 107
Reiatsu : Master
Hakudo : Untrained

Diplomat of the Year [Private; Vai, Kirito, Zanmato. Ask to join] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diplomat of the Year [Private; Vai, Kirito, Zanmato. Ask to join]   Diplomat of the Year [Private; Vai, Kirito, Zanmato. Ask to join] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 1:48 pm

For a moment, Zanmato had actually doubted that Ekkehardt would accept the terms of his proposal. Indeed, he was actually surprised that the man did in fact agree to trade assistance with acquiring the Lord's Soul for the First Cross. Although before he would celebrate, Zanmato would make sure of something.

"You understand what you are agreeing to, then? Your First Cross comes when the Bounts have found the Lord's Soul, not before. I will uphold my end of the bargain, as I have no particular reason not to. The Lord's Soul is a soul-like relic of such tremendous power that it will allow my people to not require the consumption of souls any longer. Without the need for spiritual vampirism to sustain us, we will no longer be the "monsters" that the Quincy believe us to be. Without a reason for war to resume, there will be no threat in giving you your weapon.

In any case, the first clue to uncovering the Lord's Soul takes the form of a large tome. I will send you a copy that my people made and you can read it at your leisure. For now, I believe that the Kaosurura should be satisfied that a peace accord has been reached between us."
At this point, Zanmato turned his attention at last towards Vai'el, who would probably have something to say. After all, this entire situation was manufactured by his will.
Back to top Go down
Vai'el

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Vai'el

Exp : 571
Weapon Skill : Expert

PostSubject: Re: Diplomat of the Year [Private; Vai, Kirito, Zanmato. Ask to join]   Diplomat of the Year [Private; Vai, Kirito, Zanmato. Ask to join] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 10:37 am

The Vizard listened to this conversation. Things were going well. They seemed to want the war to end, the Quincy wanted their weapon, of course, and the Bounts had a demand of their own. This...this was perfect. He smiled behind his mask and thought to himself a bit. If he could help both these people obtain what they desire, his ties to Europe and Asia, and two powerful races by extension, would grow. Not only that, but they would be all the more powerful because of it. Their power was his power, and vice versa.

"He will assist both of you in obtaining what you seek. The First Cross and the Lord's Soul. In fact...he believes that there may be one person who just may be able to help you, Zanmato. Preparations must be made first. Quincy. Before your people and his may have peace, there is something that must be discussed. The Vizards would have need of your scientific advances involving Synthesized Soul-Silver. He has spent a lot of time around the stuff, and has found it to be quite a useful building material. The home of his people, is what he wishes to create out of your Soul Silver. Do you accept these terms of an alliance between Vizard and Quincy?"
Back to top Go down
Ekkehardt

Ekkehardt

Exp : 193
Reiatsu : Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Diplomat of the Year [Private; Vai, Kirito, Zanmato. Ask to join]   Diplomat of the Year [Private; Vai, Kirito, Zanmato. Ask to join] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 11:10 am

Bowing his head slightly in acknowledgment, Ekkehardt spoke shortly. "I see no harm in supplying you with the material, and can see it delivered without trouble. All I ask is that you do not abuse this trust we are placing in you, as to do otherwise would spark a war." His eyes flicked back over to Zanmato, "The Quincy will have no issue with this as long as the bargain is upheld, so I will instruct my men to give it their utmost to discern this relic's location."

With that Emperor Alexander II gave a half-body bow, his torso bending over with his right arm laying across his chest. When he stood straight again, he began to make plans necessary to get his forces off the field it was currently situated on back to the fatherland. "With this I take my leave, gentlemen, as my men grow restless the longer I am away, and I fear what may occur if left alone overlong." With a burst of speed the Quincy Emperor disappeared, flickering in and out of sight as he raced back to his army. Minutes later an outcry could be heard and the sounds of camp being broken filled the air.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Vai'el

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Vai'el

Exp : 571
Weapon Skill : Expert

PostSubject: Re: Diplomat of the Year [Private; Vai, Kirito, Zanmato. Ask to join]   Diplomat of the Year [Private; Vai, Kirito, Zanmato. Ask to join] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 11:47 am

Before the Quincy took his leave, Vai'el placed a hand on his shoulder. "He trusts you'll keep these discussions...quiet. As far as the world knows. The Vizards are not aligned with either one of you two."[/color] He let the Quincy go and take his leave at that point. The Vizard was always approaching things from an assassination stand point. The only way to get his goal would be through secrecy and deception. Not of allies, but of enemies.

Vai'el looked to Zanmato and nodded. "Be well...He will be in contact with you soon. Remember. Tell nobody that we are united. Things will not be pretty if people discover Quincy, Bount, Vizard, and...possibly the humans have aligned with each other..." The Vizard placed two fingers to his forehead in a kind of salute, before tapping the air and opening a Garganta. He walked through it calmly and it quickly closed behind him, removing all traces that he was ever there.

EXIT
Back to top Go down
Zanmato

Weapons Moderator
Weapons Moderator
Zanmato

Exp : 107
Hakudo : Untrained

PostSubject: Re: Diplomat of the Year [Private; Vai, Kirito, Zanmato. Ask to join]   Diplomat of the Year [Private; Vai, Kirito, Zanmato. Ask to join] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 12:31 pm

The Blood Lord smiled a little half smile as his two counterparts made their exits from this particular point on the field of battle, or rather what had been the field of battle. Every Bount and Quincy present had come to this place expecting a battle of grand proportions and critical importance to their war effort, but instead had seen the beginning of a new (if perhaps tenuous for the moment) peace. This...this was a good thing that had been created, and only as the other two left did Zanmato have time to truly devote to understanding what had transpired. He grew ever more curious with every step that he took back to his forces. Peace and a powerful new alliance...hmm...'Only question is: is this truly the godsend that it seems? I want to believe that it is, but... As his Revenants appeared around him, Zanmato decided that he would muse to himself later, as for now he had to explain what had transpired and lead his forces back home to Castle Avalonia. There would be celebrations tonight and for some time afterward, for today had seen the ending of the Blood War.

[EXIT]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Diplomat of the Year [Private; Vai, Kirito, Zanmato. Ask to join]   Diplomat of the Year [Private; Vai, Kirito, Zanmato. Ask to join] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Diplomat of the Year [Private; Vai, Kirito, Zanmato. Ask to join]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2